The Government of India launched this scheme in 1997 incorporating seven vital services of importance to common people. The State Government has opted to provide shelter to shelter-less below poverty line under this scheme.
The objective of providing this scheme is to supplement the constitution of dwelling units for members of SC/ST, freed bonded labour and also non-SC/ST rural poor below the poverty line by providing them with grant.
The Central Government provides additional funds for Basic Minimum Services subject to the condition that the State Government will provide 15% of the required funds.
Additional Indira Awas are being constructed with the guidelines analogous to that for the Awas Yojana. The salient features are:
Rs. 20,000/- is provided to the beneficiaries for construction of the houses in phases. Sanitary latrines and smokeless chulah are integral part of the houses.
Houses are allotted in the name of female members of the family or in joint names of both spouses.
Selection of construction technology, materials and design is left entirely to the choice of beneficiaries. Contractors, Middlemen or the Departmental Agencies have no role in the construction of houses.
Cost effective and environment friendly housing technologies/design and materials are provided.
A sum of Rs 364.07 crores and Rs 383.32 crores were allocated during 1997-98 & 1998-99, and a sum of Rs 419.04 crores is to be allocated during 1999-2000, which have led to completion of over three lakh houses upto December 1999.
Village Panchayat/BDO/DRDA maybe contacted for details.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Bihar BEd CET 2020 result expected to be declared today @ bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in The Bihar BEd CET 2020 examination was conducted on September 22 in which more than one lakh students appeared.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2020 Result
PATNA: The Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET) Result 2020 is likely to be released today on the official website of the exam - bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. This year, the Bihar BEd CET
2. Tourist Place in Araria, Bihar Raniganj Vriksh Vatika
‘Raniganj Vriksh Vatika’ is located 30 km west of Araria District Headquarters of Bihar State. It is situated at a distance of 25 km from the east side of S.H. 77, which is 310 km north-east of Patna and forbesganj four-lane (NH 57) to South Kursela.
This site is the forest land notified by the Bihar government. The ‘Raniganj Vriksh Vatika’ area was formerly known as Hasanpur Balu Dhima. This area spread over 289 acres has been developed a
3. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
4. Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar
Katyayani Asthan is situated at distance of approximately 12 kms. From the Districtheadquaters, on the bank of river Koshi, between the stations Badlaghat and Dhamaraghat , which are stations on Mansi-Saharsa rail line. Temples of Ma Katyayani , as well as of Ram, Lakshman and Ma Janaki is situated at this place. Every Monday and Friday , large number of devotees come to this place for offering puja. As per the local folk traditions, Ma Katya
6. PM lays foundation stone for National Highway projects worth about Rs 14000 crore in Bihar Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for nine National Highway Projects worth Rs 14000 crore in Bihar and launched the project to provide internet services through Optical Fibre in the state today through video conferencing.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said these highway projects would improve the connectivity in Bihar. The highway projects include construction of 3 large bridges, upgrading of highways into 4 lanes and 6 lanes.He said all rivers in Bihar
7. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
8. Tourist Places in Saharsa Bihar This space highlights the tourist places to visit in the district. It also displays the information such as description, how to reach, where to stay and other activities at tourist place.
9. Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar
Emperor Ashoka built The Lion Pillar at Kolhua. It is made of a highly polished single piece of red sandstone, surmounted by a bell shaped capital, 18.3 m high. A life-size figure of a lion is placed on top of the pillar. There is a small tank here known as Ramkund. This pillar beside a brick stupa at Kolhua commemorates Buddha’s last sermon
10. Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar
Someshwar Shiv Mandir, Areraj
Areraj is a holy city of North Bihar which is 28 Km. south West from Motihari linked with pucca road. The famous Someshwar Nath Mahadev Temple is age old which attracts lakhs of pilgrims from other districts as well as Nepal on the occasion of Shrawani Mela (During July-August). Areraj a village has developed up to town and now it is the Headquarter of Areraj Subdivision.
Also at Areraj l
11. Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
AShok Pillar At Kolhua
Location : Lat. 260 00’ 51” N ; Long. 870 06’ 32” E
District : Muzaffarpur
State : Bihar
Excavation years : 1989-1990, 1992-93, 2010-11
Kolhua is situated about 65 kms north-west of Patna in Muzaffarpur district, where Mauryan emperor Ashoka, ‘the great’ had erected monolithic, polished sandstone pillar, consisting of a
12. Agam Kuan Shitala Devi temple, Patna Bihar Agam Kuan, Patna Bihar
Agam Kuan is 105' deep, circular in plan, with a diameter extending over 20'2". The well is brick-encased in the upper half of its depth (down to 44') and thereafter, secured by a series of wooden rings. The surface structure, which now covers the well and forms its most distinctive feature, has eight arched windows.
During the 1890s, the British explorer, Laurence Waddell, while exploring the ruins of Patliputra, identified Aga
13. Places of Tourist Interest in Munger, Bihar Places of Tourist Interest in Munger, Bihar
Chandika Sthan is a temple situated in Munger, in the Indian States and territories of India” state of Bihar. It is one of the fifty one Shakti Peethas, places of worship consecrated to the goddess Shakti. On the Northeast corner of Munger, Chandika Sthan is just two kilometers away from the Munger town.
16. Mandar Hills , Banka Bihar Mandar Hills , Banka Bihar : -
Mandar Parvat (Mandar hill) is a small mountain situated in Banka district of Bihar. This awesome isolated, singular boulder hill appears as a gigantic monolith rising at a height of 7
17. Ongoing Railway Projects in Bihar Railway projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise as Indian Railways’ network straddles across various State boundaries. However, as on 01.04.2020, 57 projects (35 new lines, 05 gauge conversions and 17 doublings), costing ₹74,880 crore, covering a length of 5267 Km, falling fully/partly in the State of Bihar are in different stages of planning/approval/execution, out of which 1306 Km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of ₹22,123 crore has been incurred upto Mar
18. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
19. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
23. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
25. Cabinet approves establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar. This will be established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The Cabinet also approved creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA (however pay + NPA would not exceed Rs 2,37,500/-) for the above AIIMS.
The total cost will be Rs.1264 crore and is like
26 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
30 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
31 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
32 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)