I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Government relaxes existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said that in a major relief to elderly persons, Government has relaxed the existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate.
All Central Government pensioners can submit Life Certificate from 1st November, 2020 to 31st December 2020. Earlier this used to be only for the month of November for maintaining continu
2. eOffice : A Digital Workplace Solution The eOffice product aims to support governance by ushering in more effective and transparent inter and intra-government processes. The vision of e-Office is to achieve a simplified, responsive, effective and transparent working of all government offices. The Open Architecture on which eOffice has been built, makes it a reusable framework and a standard reusable product amenable to replication across the governments, at the central, state and district levels. The product brings together the independent fu
3. Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020-2021 Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020-2021
Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020 – 2021 Search, Track Application Status
Description – National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India ECI Invites Online Application Form for the New Voter ID Card for Citizen of India age 18 years or above. Those who have been 18 years old or above age can Apply Online for Voter ID Registration. Those Applicants who are fulfilling eligibility norm
4. Clarification on Aadhar linking of ration cards It has been reported in a section of newspapers today that ration cards of those who do not provide Aadhar number will be cancelled.
The timeline given to all States/UTs, under the Aadhaar notification of the Department of Food and Public Distribution dated 07.02.2017 (as amended from time-to-time) to complete the seeding of Aadhaar numbers with all ration cards/beneficiaries, has been extended up to 30/09/2020 by the Department. Until then, De
7. Regulatory Road Signs, Warning Signs & Informatory Signs Regulatory Road Signs, Warning Signs & Informatory Signs
Regulatory Road Signs
A good driver is expected to understand and remember the following road signs. Each sign shown below carries a caption to explain what it means to a
8. Kisan Call Centres (KCCs) In order to harness the potential of ICT in Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture launched the scheme "Kisan Call Centres (KCCs)" on January 21, 2004. Main aim of the project is to answer farmers' queries on a telephone call in their own dialect. These call Centres are working in 14 different locations covering all the States and UTs. A countrywide common eleven digit Toll Free number 1800-180-1551 has been allotted for Kisan Call Centre. This number is accessible through mo
9. INDIAN EMERGENCY NUMBERS INDIAN EMERGENCY NUMBERS
NATIONAL EMERGENCY NUMBER
Disaster Management Services
10. Employees Pension Scheme Employees Pension Scheme is a social security scheme run by the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the employees of the organised sector.
Be a member of the Employees' Provident Fund Scheme (EPFS), 1952 - Are a member of the ceased Family Pension Scheme 1971 or employed in Factories engaged in Industries specified in Schedule I of the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 or
11. Jeevan Pramaan service is Digital Life certificate for pensioners Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
More than One Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families, where the pension disbursed by the various government bodies forms the basis for their income and sustainability. There are about Fifty Lakh pensioners of the Central Government and a similar number of the various State and UT
12. Check Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online Check the ration card details of the Public Distribution Scheme (PDS) beneficiaries in various states. Users can find state-wise details of beneficiaries, allocation of commodities to them and other information related to ration card.
13. Check application status of Ration Card Check the ration card application status for various states. This service is provided by the PDS Portal of India by Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. Users can select the name of the state and fill up the required information to check the status of their ration card applications.
14. Kisan Call Centres (KCCs) In order to harness the potential of ICT in Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture launched the scheme "Kisan Call Centres (KCCs)" on January 21, 2004. Main aim of the project is to answer farmers' queries on a telephone call in their own dialect. These call Centres are working in 14 different locations covering all the States and UTs. A countrywide common eleven digit Toll Free number 1800-180-1551 has been allotted for Kisan Call Centre. This number is accessible through mo
15. Know your Employee Provident Fund balance through online What is EPF ?
Employee Provident Fund is social security initiative by Government of India. This fund is being implemented by Employee Provident Fund Organization of India (Statutory body of the Government of India). In this fund both employer (owner of organization) and employee give compulsory contribution from salary. This small contribution will help employee to use this fund at older age or emergency situation.
Now Employee Provident Fund Organization exte
16. Apply For A New Passport Through Your Phone The norms for applying for a passport has been simpklifie4d by the Government of India and now the authority has gone one step further in the simplifying the difficult process of applying for a passport. The Ministry of External Affairs has recently launched a mobile app that helps the Indian citizens to apply for a passport only by using their smartphones. The new mobile application name as the “Passport Seva app” which has been launched by addressing the officials at the Passport Kendras wi
17. Study in India portal Education is emerging to be one of the top focuses of all the developing nations around the world. Study in India, a unique initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India will help facilitate the student fraternity from all across the globe to come and experience the best of academic learning from the top institutions in India which would help accommodate the growing quality educational needs of students across the world.
18. Check your EPF balance online Check your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) Balance online. The accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of settlement/advances/transfer-in/transfer-out. On successful submission of requisite information of an account holder, details will be sent through an SMS to the given mobile number. Establishment information search facility is also provided for the users.
EPFO is one of the World's largest Social Security Organisations in terms of clientele and the
19. Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Jeevan Pramaan
Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
Pension is an essential source of income after retirement for senior citizens. It supports them financially during emergency and helps them look after their needs at this stage of life. One of the main requisites for the pensioners post their retirement, was to provide life certificates to the authorised pension disbursing agencies like the bank, following which their pension got credit
20. Now getting an OPD appointment, lab reports and blood availability in any government hospital has become online & easy Now getting an OPD appointment, lab reports and blood availability in any government hospital has become online & easy
Online Registration System (ORS) is a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar based online registration and appointment system, where counter based OPD registration and appointment system through Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been digitalized. The application has been hosted on the cloud services of NIC. Portal
21. Download & Check Aadhaar card status online Check the status of your Aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check status of their Aadhar card by entering enrolment number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip.
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespecti
24 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching0 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
28 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police3 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
29 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
33 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
34 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri2 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
35 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
39 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
41 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra10 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
44 Clerk and MTS Recruitment in Birbal Sahni Institute 2020 #Sarkari Naukri29 Days Remaining for Apply Application on the prescribed format for the following Administrative Government Job vacancy posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), Lucknow ( Advertisement no.BSIP/Rec./09/2020).
BSIP Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 07 vacancies (03 for UR, 01 for EWS, 02 for OBC, 01 for SC) The scale of Pay: Level-02 ₹19900–63200, Age: 18-25 years.
46 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research8 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...