A few decades ago, Indian women preferred to buy jewellery from their trusted local jeweller, be it a personal milestone, an impulse buy or a wedding. However, recent changes in consumer habits have indicated a gradual shift to shopping for jewellery at national jewellery houses with thriving presence across tier I, II & III cities. In fact, India is the second highest consumer of gold in the world and one of the leading exporters of gems and jewellery in the world. Precious metal & gemstone jewellery market is huge in India and to supply the demand, there is no dearth of top jewellery brands.
While the mom-and-pop jewellery stores abound and flourish, there are a number of national heavyweights in Indian jewellery space that are renowned for their exquisite, flawless & beautiful jewellery, setting international standards in gemstone and precious metal aesthetics. Be it daily wear, tribal, traditional, antique, bridal or fine jewellery, Indian jewellery houses are always giving their foreign counterparts a run for their money.
We’ve put together a list of India’s top 10 jewellery stores, that are respected for the quality and designs of their products as well as impeccable service they offer to their patrons.
A Jaipur-based jewellery house founded in 1978, Amrapali Jewels makes the world’s finest heritage luxury jewellery that is to die for. Named after a famous Indian courtesan/muse Amrapali, the jewellery house blends traditional Indian craftsmanship with heritage motifs by putting a contemporary spin on it, producing jaw-dropping gemstone masterpieces on silver and gold. While polki, panna, minimal as well as statement gemstone jewellery forms their signature collections, Tribe By Amrapali produces spell-binding fashion and tribal jewellery inspired by mythical and abstract art themes. If your palette inclines towards designer statement jewellery inspired by the effervescent Indian heritage, Tribe By Amrapali is the best jewellery store in India to shop at. They have stores in major Indian cities including Mumbai, Delhi, and Jaipur.
A behemoth jewellery brand with 122 stores across India and the Middle East, Kalyan Jewellers have been in the business since pre-independence. They have introduced Muhurat range for bridal collection in pure gold, diamond and handcrafted jewellery, Anokhi for uncut diamonds and Candere for precious diamonds. Their dancing diamond collection called Glo is a special innovation where suspended diamonds within the jewellery pieces ‘dance’ hypnotically. While some of their expensive and grandiose jewellery start from six digits and above, they also have affordable and contemporary daily wear collections for a low-key look. Kalyan Jewellers is the most trusted and visited jewellery brand in India for bridal jewellery, with loyalists who swear by their jewellery products. Amitabh Bachchan is the brand ambassador and his ads for the brand are eagerly awaited by fans.
One of India’s topmost trusted jewellery brand with staggering turnovers, Malabar Gold & Diamonds was founded in 1993 in Kerala and has over 210 showrooms across 9 countries. They have the most comprehensive bridal jewellery collection mainly for South Indian brides, but also for brides from across all regions of India. From stylish diamond and platinum jewellery for occasions, daily wear, office wear to heavily embellished gold, diamond and gemstone jewellery, Malabar Gold’s range of offerings is diverse and wide. Notable collections are Era for uncut diamond jewellery and Fior- floral-themed, elegant and dainty jewellery. Kareena Kapoor is the face of the brand.
A division of Tata and one of the biggest Indian jewellery retail chains, Tanishq was founded in 1994 and boasts of 160 stores and over Rs. 10,000 crores in sales in the last year. The name of the brand was coined using ‘Tan’ meaning body and ‘Nishk’ meaning gold ornament. Tanishq knows how to woo women with Bollywood inspired collections like Padmavat & Jodha Akbar, traditional collections like Swarnam and Shubham, Mia for the cosmopolitan woman and Rivaah for the brides. Their wedding and engagement rings are highly sought after. Deepika Padukone is the brand ambassador. Tanishq’s advertising appeals to women for its fine balancing act, depicting the strength of a woman with her delicate nature, like high-quality jewellery.
Founded in 1956 in Thrissur, Kerala, Joy Alukkas reigns the southern markets and has 140 stores across 11 countries. Their creations include expertly crafted traditional South Indian gold jewellery, including elaborate gold and gemstone jewellery for all occasions. Kajol is the brand face. Winner of several quality awards, including the Superbrand title, Joy Alukkas is a well-respected and well-known jewellery brand all across India.
Incorporated in 2005 in Delhi, PC Jeweller has swiftly rose through the ranks of the Indian jewellery market and has over 94 stores in 74 cities. Their stores are often located in high street shopping areas and their jewellery repertoire consists of fabulous collections across price points, their expertise being diamond jewellery. They have excellent offerings in wedding and engagement rings as well as daily wear jewellery. Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are the brand ambassadors.
Founded in 1938, Senco Gold & Diamonds is headquartered in Kolkata, with 91 stores across major Indian cities. Their gold and jewellery designs are artistic and their price ranges are suited for every social strata. Their bangles and earrings collections are splendidly designed and their cocktail rings are swoon-worthy. Their Everlite collection is a perfect mix of gold and diamond jewellery. Their brand endorser is Vidya Balan.
One of India’s most trusted diamond jewellery brands, Orra needs no introduction. The brand is a go-to name for Solitaires, couple bands, stunning gemstone bracelets, Orra Crown Star collection (made with 73 facet solitaires) and the most amazing engagement rings for couples. They have 34 stores across 25 cities and their elegant, minimal ambience appeals to the sophisticated, modern woman of today. Orra offers custom jewellery options for every woman to indulge in the art of self-expression through jewellery. Orra’s designs are highly innovative in terms of framework and geometry and the brand is famous for bringing international jewellery trends to India with a twist of their own.
Another stalwart in the jewellery arena and the oldest on our list, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri was founded in 1864, and since then it has garnered multiple accolades and tremendous consumer respect and patronage. They have 31 showrooms in 23 cities, including all metropolitans and a number of tier II & III cities. TBZ is famous for its resplendent Kundan jewellery, magnificent bridal collections, artistic festival jewellery, contemporary Italian jewellery collection called Ria, and the royal jewellery collection called Azva. When it comes to the sheer richness of craft and artistry, TBZ is at the forefront of quality and innovation.
Primarily an online jewellery brand, CaratLane deserves to be on the list, not just for the growing number of their offline stores in the country, but also for the speed and effectiveness with which it has captured the contemporary Indian woman’s heart and mind. Stylish and affordable gold, and diamond jewellery for all occasions, the abundance of variety in ornaments, the expansive of jewellery catalogue for different psychographics, and highly creative collections like Bombay Deco (inspired by the city), Butterfly (colorful, elegant jewellery), and Madhubani (inspired by elements of nature), all wrapped up in a box full of trust and quality. They currently have 39 offline stores in major cities and expansion plans are underway.
Shopping for jewellery at the top Indian jewellery stores will be a highly rewarding and enlightening experience for all jewellerista’s. These are India’s top jewellery brands that are a true reflection of India’s jewel supremacy, heritage craftsmanship, iconic design styles and tasteful creations of timeless beauty. Which is your favourite jewellery store? Let us know in the comments below.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. COVID-19 Testing Laboratories COVID-19 Testing Laboratories
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair
Post Bag 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103
Post Bag 13, Dollygun, Port Blair, 744103, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
4. Vikas Yatra Prime Minister Narendra Modi won the elections of 2019 and came back with a bigger mandate and
greater support of people. This mandate with a larger majority, which is a rare phenomenon in democratic societies, was won on delivery of earlier
promises along with support for the future roadmap that PM Modi’s vision of New India presented to the people. As a result, the expectations from
Modi 2.0 are even bigger than they were for the first term of Modi government.
5. Exchange Rate Notification No.46/2020 - Customs (N.T.) In exercise of the powers conferred by section 14 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), and in supersession of the Notification No.41/2020-Customs(N.T.), dated 6th May, 2020 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby determines that the rate of exchange of conversion of each of the foreign currencies specified in column (2) of each of Schedule I and Schedule II annexed hereto, into Indian currency or vic
6. List of Aadhaar Seva Kendra Aadhaar Seva Kendra
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra
7. List of Blood Banks in India List of Blood Banks in India
A blood bank is a center where blood gathered as a result of blood donation is stored and preserved for later use in blood transfusion. The term "blood bank" typically refers to a division of a hospital where the storage of blood product occur
9. MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21 MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21
Average MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 for workers to rise by 10% as govt. plans Rs. 70,000 cr for MGNREGS in Budget 2020-21, MGNREGA wages to increase as scheme will be linked with updated inflation index, the revamped consumer price index - agriculture labour (CPI-AL)
Central government might announce a 8% to 10% increase in average wages under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Em
10. Toll Free Numbers in India Airlines
Indian Airlines - 1800 180 1407
Jet Airways - 1800 22 5522
SpiceJet - 1800 180 3333
Air India -- 1800 22 7722
KingFisher - 1800 180 0101
ABN AMRO - 1800 11 2224
Canara Bank - 1800 44 6000
Citibank - 1800 44 2265
Corporatin Bank - 1800 443
11. State/UT-wise SCs Population, 2011 State/UT-wise SCs Population, 2011
% of SC Population
14. National Help lines National Help lines
National Child Neurology Tele-Helpline Services for Childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders - 1800-11-7776
Indian Railway's National Security Helpline - 182
National Tobacco Quit-line - 1800-11-2356
Kilkari mHealth service(Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and some districts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan) - 1800 3010 1703
ASHAs Mobile Academy (Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Utta
15. Useful Toll Free Numbers Agriculture
Kisan Call Centre
IMD Weather on Web
Crop Insurance S
17. Top 10 Best Scooty below Rs. 50,000 in India 2018 The choice of biking has modified. It should be either a heavy duty sports bike for those who love gear bikes, or the two wheelers should be too sleek like the conventional scooter/scooty. In fact people staying mostly in cities have seen to prefer the scooters for many reasons. In a jam packed city traffic, changing gear is one of the most hectic thing. In addition, these scooters are comparatively a lot cost effective as well as house ladies, working women and college girls also prefer it for their dai
18. Top 10 Best Gold Jewellery Brands in India 2018 – Most Trusted There are certain things that are loved by women all around the world. Their love for these things never fades away with passing times. These things remain on the top of fashion and desire list across all households. Irrespective of their cost and availability, the love for them remains constant. One such thing is the precious yellow metal called Gold. Gold has been in existence since times unknown. While during the olden days both men and women wore gold in forms of jewelry, gold has become the metal of
19. Top 10 Best Colleges for Software Engineering in India Earlier people were aware of Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical as the engineering streams. However, computers were too revolutionary to create a whole new engineering stream. And now, people can’t think life without softwares. In fact, there is a special addiction with its studies. Software companies have evolved these days as ultimate options for offering attention dragging jobs. That’s the reason Software engineering is most favoured branches among students.
20. Top 10 Best Cheap Budget Superbikes in India Superbikes offer utmost pleasure in motorbike riding, however they require the highest amount of attention and expertise as while riding as well. However, Indian market is a good place where enthusiasts can find their favorite superbike within a reasonable price range. The top 10 superbikes in India are mostly found around the price tag of 10 to 15 lacs rupees, but there are plenty that are over and under the specified range.
21. List of Ministries/Departments
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE)
Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC)
22. Top 10 Best Diamond Jewellery Brands in India Some things remain so close to our heart irrespective of their cost and affordability. Despite the cost, the demand for them is always high. The desire to own them pushes us to extend our limits. We do everything to own the same and feel proud after owning them. Diamond jewelry is one such thing that is high value and not affordable by all who desires for the same is. While there are many metals using which jewels are made, Diamond is one stone that is considered as invaluable all around the world. Women
23. Top 15 Best Hospitals in India – Most Reputed & Trusted Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as medical hub, where patients get world class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment.
Listed below are top 15 best hospitals in India:
15. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
24. Top 7 Bikes in India You Can Buy Under Rs. 3 Lakh The latest numbers released by Indian two-wheeler brands have demonstrated solid sale of two-wheelers till the first half of 2018. The total sales calculated were 20 million, and top brand contenders were- Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI), TVS Motor Co, Bajaj Auto, etc. This staggering number defines the increase in the need for two-wheelers by Indians. For many, owning a bike is
25. Top 14 Best Saree Brands in India – Most Famous Saree is the tradition Indian outfit, which accentuates the beauty of Indian women of all ages and forms. This outfit has now got global recognition, with many international celebrities endorsing it by wearing saree on international events. Sarees are a hor favorite among Indian celebrities too, in addition to being the staple outfit of the common woman in the country.
The market is flooded with a large number of saree brands, which specialize in diverse varieties such as cotton, silk, net, geo
29 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha12 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
31 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching24 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
32 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching1 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
33 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police4 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
35 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
38 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
39 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri3 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
40 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri7 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
43 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank6 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
44 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra11 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
47 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research9 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
48 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
50 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri14 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)