Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon’ble Minister of State (I/C), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) released a ARHCs Knowledge Pack (AKP) here today via a Video Conference. Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, MoHUA presided over the function which was attended by senior officers of State Governments/UTs and representatives of NAREDCO, CREDAI, FICCI, CII and ASSOCHAM connected through webinar. COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in massive reverse migration of workers/ urban poor in the country. In line with Hon'ble Prime Minister's clarion call of 'Atmanirbhar Bharat', Union Cabinet on July 8, 2020, approved Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs) as a sub scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) to provide ease of living to urban migrants/poor.
ARHCs will be implemented through two Models:
Model-1: Utilizing existing Government funded vacant houses to convert into ARHCs through Public Private Partnership or by public agencies for a period of 25 years.
The scheme provides an opportunity for all States/UTs to convert their existing vacant houses constructed under various Central/ State Government schemes into ARHCs.
A model RFP has been shared with all States for customisation and issuance by them to select a concessionaire.
Model-2: Construction, Operation and Maintenance of ARHCs by Public/ Private Entities on their own available vacant land for a period of 25 years.
A large portion of available vacant land is lying unutilized with various Industries, Trade Associations, Manufacturing Companies, Educational/ Health Institutions, Development Authorities, Housing Boards, Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) and other such Entities. By providing with appropriate policy support, enabling suitable provisions and incentives, these available vacant lands can be utilised effectively for developing affordable housing facilities to migrants/ poor.
Further, MoHUA will issue Expression of Interest (EoI) for shortlisting of Entities by ULBs to Construct, Operate and Maintain ARHCs on their own available vacant land.
ARHCs Knowledge Pack includes following documents:
Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) to be signed with States/UTs
Operational Guidelines of ARHCs,
Model Request for Proposal (RFP) for selection of Concessionaire by States/UTs/ULBs under Model-1
Expression of Interest (EOI) for shortlisting of Entities under Model-2
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
ARHC scheme has been framed after series of consultation with concerned Central Ministries/Departments, States/UTs and other Private/ Public stakeholders. AKP has been devised to provide support to all stakeholders in implementing ARHCs. A continued cooperation in successful implementation of this Scheme will not only benefit urban migrants/poor in need but also accelerate entrepreneurship and investment in rental housing market and give boost to the economy. It will be a win-win-win model for all.
Incentives/Benefits proposed for Private/Public Entities: To make this a lucrative and viable business opportunity for Entities, Central Govt. will provide Concessional Project finance under Affordable Housing Fund (AHF) & Priority Sector Lending (PSL), Exemption in Income Tax and GST and Technology Innovation Grant for promotion of innovative technologies in ARHCs. Further, State/UT Govt. will provide Use Permission changes, 50% additional FAR/FSI free of cost, Single Window Approval within 30 days, Trunk Infrastructure facility and Municipal charges at par with residential property.
A mobile application of CREDAI - Awaas App and an e-Commerce Portal of NAREDCO- Housing For All was launched by the Housing Minister on the occasion. These online platforms will leverage technology and provide benefits to home buyers in changing market practices by providing effective solutions. These will serve as gateway for home buyers from around the world to connect with developers and choose their dream homes from RERA registered projects.
The event had a large participation from States/UTs/ULBs from across the country, Real Estate industry captains and industry Chambers. All stakeholders had first-hand familiarization with ARHC scheme and its implementation tools in the form of AKP. MoHUA will extend all possible support for successful implementation of the scheme.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Shri Radha Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chaak) to 150 potter families in East Champaran district in Bihar. Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chaak and other equipment like blunger machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena. The beneficiaries who were given electric chaak after co
2. Modernisation and Starting of Rake Points Modernisation of existing rake points and starting of new rake points in the country is a need based ongoing process subject to commercial justification, operational requirement, technical feasibility and resource availability. 60 works of rake point improvement have been sanctioned at a cost of Rs. 1,975 Cr. Out of these 60 works, 31 works have been completed and others are in various stages of execution.
There is no restriction in booking of rakes for movement of fertilisers. Ther
3. PPP Initiatives in Indian Railway to boost Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiativ
4. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
5. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
6. Representation in Panchayats ‘Panchayat’, being “Local government”, is a State subject and part of State list of Seventh Schedule of Constitution of India. Clause (3) of Article 243D of the Constitution ensures participation of women in Panchayati Raj Institutions by mandating not less than one- third reservation for women out of total number of seats to be filled by direct election and number of offices of chairpersons of Panchayats. As per the information available with the Ministry, 20 States namely A
7. Sexual Abuse Cases of Children Reported Online The number of child sexual abuse cases reported from March 2020 onwards on various platforms is as under:
As reported by National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), the total number of child pornography/rape and gang rape complaints lodged in the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal (NCRP) from 01.03.2020 to 18.09.2020 is 13244.
As reported by National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), information of 420 cases of child sexual abuse has been receive
8. PM hails passage of Labour reforms bills; says labour reforms will ensure well being of workers and boost economy The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has hailed the passage of Labour reforms bills by Parliament today.
In a series of tweets, the Prime Minister said, “Long due and much awaited Labour reforms have been passed by Parliament. The reforms will ensure well-being of our industrious workers and give a boost to economic growth. They are also shining examples of ‘Minimum Government, Maximum Governance.'
The new Labour code universalises minimum wages &
10. Startup Ecosystem for Rural and Tribal Entrepreneurs Government of India, through Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, has taken initiatives for implementing entrepreneurship development schemes and programmes for the youth and women of the Country through entrepreneurship education, handholding & mentorship and essential linkages with financial and market institutions.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is implementing a project on entrepreneurship promotion and mentoring of micro and small enterprises i
13. Increase in Domestic Violence against Women From the beginning of lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemic, the National Commission for Women (NCW) launched an Ad campaign through electronic media and social media inviting women who have suffered any kind of violence to come forward and report it. Further, in addition to handling complaints received through regular modes, NCW has also launched a WhatsApp number 7217735372 on 10.04.2020 for reporting domestic violence cases. The additional modes provided by NCW facilitated reporting of cases, including fr
14. NEP 2020 will establish India as a major global education destination: PM Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the convocation of IIT, Guwahati through video-conferencing today.
Quoting the saying ज्ञानम् विज्ञान सहितम् यत् ज्ञात्वा मोक्ष्यसे अशुभात्। the Prime Minister elaborated that all the knowledge including science is a means to solve the problems.
He was proud of the way institutions like IITs are advancing today and said this energy for
15. Maintaining supply of essential commodities during lockdown As part of economic response to Covid-19 pandemic lockdown, the Government distributed foodgrains at the rate of 5 kg per person per month, and pulses at the rate of 1 kg per household per month, free of cost, to all beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) for the period of eight months from April to November 2020. The Department of Consumer Affairs was entrusted with distribution of pulses. In phase - I of PMGKAY, out of the tot
16. Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States: Dr. Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh today said in a written reply in Lok Sabha that Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States.
Under this Mission, for promotion of bamboo products, 172 processing units for value addition of Bamboo, 97 primary processing units for Management of Bamboo waste
17. Malnutrition Deaths among Children in the Country Malnutrition is not a direct cause of death among children. However, it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate has reduced from 74.3 (NFHS-3) to 49.7 (NFHS-4) deaths per thousand live births.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is implementing several schemes/programmes through States/UTs to addres
18. Ban on Chinese Products The Government regularly reviews the country’s import policy, based on emerging trade and economic factors. Decisions to regulate imports are taken based on the assessment in national and public interest. At present, approximately 550 tariff lines are under the ‘Restricted’ / ‘Prohibited’ category for imports under the Foreign Trade Policy, imports of which are restricted from all countries including China.
To support and expand domestic capacities, Government has
19. Make In India Recently, Government has taken various steps in addition to ongoing schemes to boost domestic investments in India. These include the National Infrastructure Pipeline, Reduction in Corporate Tax, easing liquidity problems of NBFCs and Banks, various policy measures to boost domestic manufacturing. Government of India has also promoted domestic manufacturing of goods through public procurement orders, Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP), Schemes for Production Linked Incentives of various Ministries.
20. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
23. Steps taken to ensure safety of healthcare and other health workers of hospitals Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. B
24. Strengthening of ICAR The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), GOI is the apex organisation to promote Agricultural Research and Development in the country. National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under DARE/ICAR consists of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities, 82 All India Coordinated Research Projects/Network Projects and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of 721 K
25. Cabinet approves Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar- Kharkhauda The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar-Kharkhauda.
This Rail Line will start from Palwal and end at existing Harsana Kalan station (On Delhi-Ambala section). This will also give connectivity enroute to existing Patli Station (On Delhi-Rewari line), Sultanpur station (On Garhi Harsaru-Farukhnagar Line) and Asaudha Station (On D
29 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
32 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching23 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
33 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching0 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
34 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police3 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
35 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
40 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
41 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
45 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
47 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra10 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
49 Clerk and MTS Recruitment in Birbal Sahni Institute 2020 #Sarkari Naukri29 Days Remaining for Apply Application on the prescribed format for the following Administrative Government Job vacancy posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), Lucknow ( Advertisement no.BSIP/Rec./09/2020).
BSIP Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 07 vacancies (03 for UR, 01 for EWS, 02 for OBC, 01 for SC) The scale of Pay: Level-02 ₹19900–63200, Age: 18-25 years.