PATNA: Around 32,000 vacant posts of teachers in the state’s secondary and higher secondary schools will be filled-up soon. While reviewing the functioning of state’s education department at ‘Samvad’ auditorium here, CM Nitish Kumar on Saturday asked the department’s officials to start process for recruitment of teachers against the vacant posts from June itself.
“Around 32,000 posts of teachers in 5,700 secondary and higher secondary schools across the state are vacant. The CM asked to begin the recruitment process immediately so that the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and the Secondary TET passed candidates whose validity period of seven years is on the threshold of expire, could participate in the recruitment process,” an education department official told TOI.
In another important decision, the CM asked the official to implement ‘Banka Unnayan’ programme in all higher secondary schools across the state from July-August this year.
In the ‘Banka Unnayan’ programme, students of government-run schools are taught through online and offline method using smart TVs in the classrooms. The programme, initially began in five government schools of Banka district, has now been expanded to more than 70 schools in the district. The CM during his visit to Banka district had personally observed the method of teaching under the ‘Banka Unnayan’ project.
Nitish asked the education official to make arrangement for proper training of all district magistrates (DMs), deputy development commissioners (DDCs), district programme officers (DPOs) and other related education officers about the ‘Banka Unnayan’ programme, so that the innovative scheme could be implemented successfully in all higher secondary schools in all 38 districts.
The CM further asked the officials to start teaching of class-9 in at least one selected middle school in each gram-panchayat across the state from the academic session April 2020 to implement the state government’s policy decision to open at least one higher secondary school in each gram-panchayat.
“It will not only lead to expansion of higher secondary education in each gram-panchayat but also bring down average fertility rate along with empowerment of women,” CM told officials.
He also asked the officials to provide prefabricated rooms at all those schools which do not have necessary infrastructures to begin class-9 from April, 2020. He also ordered for setting up toilets and drinking water facilities at all recently upgraded higher secondary schools for smooth running of classes.
Nitish also asked the officials to make arrangement for proper training or orientation of at least one teacher in each school who can easily explain to students the meaning of stories from two books- “Ek Tha Mohan” and “Bapu Ki Pati”. Both books are based on the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi.
As per the state government’s decision, stories from both the books are read out in different classes of primary and middle schools, but many schools do not have trained teachers who can explain actual meaning of the stories among the students.
State’s deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi, education minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma, chief secretary Dipak Kumar, development commissioner Subhash Sharma, additional chief secretary (education) RK Mahajan, Principal Secretary to CM Chanchal Kumar, the Bihar School Examination Board chairman Anand Kishor and many other senior officials were present at the review meeting.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bihar BEd CET 2020 result expected to be declared today @ bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in The Bihar BEd CET 2020 examination was conducted on September 22 in which more than one lakh students appeared.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2020 Result
PATNA: The Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET) Result 2020 is likely to be released today on the official website of the exam - bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. This year, the Bihar BEd CET
2. Tourist Place in Araria, Bihar Raniganj Vriksh Vatika
‘Raniganj Vriksh Vatika’ is located 30 km west of Araria District Headquarters of Bihar State. It is situated at a distance of 25 km from the east side of S.H. 77, which is 310 km north-east of Patna and forbesganj four-lane (NH 57) to South Kursela.
This site is the forest land notified by the Bihar government. The ‘Raniganj Vriksh Vatika’ area was formerly known as Hasanpur Balu Dhima. This area spread over 289 acres has been developed a
3. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
4. Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar
Katyayani Asthan is situated at distance of approximately 12 kms. From the Districtheadquaters, on the bank of river Koshi, between the stations Badlaghat and Dhamaraghat , which are stations on Mansi-Saharsa rail line. Temples of Ma Katyayani , as well as of Ram, Lakshman and Ma Janaki is situated at this place. Every Monday and Friday , large number of devotees come to this place for offering puja. As per the local folk traditions, Ma Katya
6. PM lays foundation stone for National Highway projects worth about Rs 14000 crore in Bihar Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for nine National Highway Projects worth Rs 14000 crore in Bihar and launched the project to provide internet services through Optical Fibre in the state today through video conferencing.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said these highway projects would improve the connectivity in Bihar. The highway projects include construction of 3 large bridges, upgrading of highways into 4 lanes and 6 lanes.He said all rivers in Bihar
7. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
8. Tourist Places in Saharsa Bihar This space highlights the tourist places to visit in the district. It also displays the information such as description, how to reach, where to stay and other activities at tourist place.
9. Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar
Emperor Ashoka built The Lion Pillar at Kolhua. It is made of a highly polished single piece of red sandstone, surmounted by a bell shaped capital, 18.3 m high. A life-size figure of a lion is placed on top of the pillar. There is a small tank here known as Ramkund. This pillar beside a brick stupa at Kolhua commemorates Buddha’s last sermon
10. Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar
Someshwar Shiv Mandir, Areraj
Areraj is a holy city of North Bihar which is 28 Km. south West from Motihari linked with pucca road. The famous Someshwar Nath Mahadev Temple is age old which attracts lakhs of pilgrims from other districts as well as Nepal on the occasion of Shrawani Mela (During July-August). Areraj a village has developed up to town and now it is the Headquarter of Areraj Subdivision.
Also at Areraj l
11. Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
AShok Pillar At Kolhua
Location : Lat. 260 00’ 51” N ; Long. 870 06’ 32” E
District : Muzaffarpur
State : Bihar
Excavation years : 1989-1990, 1992-93, 2010-11
Kolhua is situated about 65 kms north-west of Patna in Muzaffarpur district, where Mauryan emperor Ashoka, ‘the great’ had erected monolithic, polished sandstone pillar, consisting of a
12. Agam Kuan Shitala Devi temple, Patna Bihar Agam Kuan, Patna Bihar
Agam Kuan is 105' deep, circular in plan, with a diameter extending over 20'2". The well is brick-encased in the upper half of its depth (down to 44') and thereafter, secured by a series of wooden rings. The surface structure, which now covers the well and forms its most distinctive feature, has eight arched windows.
During the 1890s, the British explorer, Laurence Waddell, while exploring the ruins of Patliputra, identified Aga
13. Places of Tourist Interest in Munger, Bihar Places of Tourist Interest in Munger, Bihar
Chandika Sthan is a temple situated in Munger, in the Indian States and territories of India” state of Bihar. It is one of the fifty one Shakti Peethas, places of worship consecrated to the goddess Shakti. On the Northeast corner of Munger, Chandika Sthan is just two kilometers away from the Munger town.
16. Mandar Hills , Banka Bihar Mandar Hills , Banka Bihar : -
Mandar Parvat (Mandar hill) is a small mountain situated in Banka district of Bihar. This awesome isolated, singular boulder hill appears as a gigantic monolith rising at a height of 7
17. Ongoing Railway Projects in Bihar Railway projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise as Indian Railways’ network straddles across various State boundaries. However, as on 01.04.2020, 57 projects (35 new lines, 05 gauge conversions and 17 doublings), costing ₹74,880 crore, covering a length of 5267 Km, falling fully/partly in the State of Bihar are in different stages of planning/approval/execution, out of which 1306 Km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of ₹22,123 crore has been incurred upto Mar
18. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
19. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
22. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
24. Cabinet approves establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar. This will be established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The Cabinet also approved creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA (however pay + NPA would not exceed Rs 2,37,500/-) for the above AIIMS.
The total cost will be Rs.1264 crore and is like
26 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
32 Clerk and MTS Recruitment in Birbal Sahni Institute 2020 #Sarkari Naukri22 Days Remaining for Apply Application on the prescribed format for the following Administrative Government Job vacancy posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), Lucknow ( Advertisement no.BSIP/Rec./09/2020).
BSIP Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 07 vacancies (03 for UR, 01 for EWS, 02 for OBC, 01 for SC) The scale of Pay: Level-02 ₹19900–63200, Age: 18-25 years.
34 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
35 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
37 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
43 Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad#Jobs22 Days Remaining for Apply Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad
IOCL-Research Officer Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has its Research and Development (R&D) Centre at Faridabad near Delhi. Indian Oil R&D Centre Faridabad is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for recruitment as Research Officer/Research Manager in the R&D Centre in various research areas. IOC R&D centre invites online application on prescribed format ...
44 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...