SWAYAM is a programme initiated by Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy viz., access, equity and quality. The objective of this effort is to take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged. SWAYAM seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.
This is done through a platform that facilitates hosting of all the courses, taught in classrooms from Class 9 till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. All the courses are interactive, prepared by the best teachers in the country and are available, free of cost to any learner. More than 1,000 specially chosen faculty and teachers from across the country have participated in preparing these courses.
The courses hosted on SWAYAM are in 4 quadrants – (1) video lecture, (2) specially prepared reading material that can be downloaded/printed (3) self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes and (4) an online discussion forum for clearing the doubts. Steps have been taken to enrich the learning experience by using audio-video and multi-media and state of the art pedagogy / technology.
In order to ensure that best quality content is produced and delivered, nine National Coordinators have been appointed. They are:
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses
NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
UGC (University Grants Commission) for non technical post-graduation education
CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for under-graduate education
NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for school education
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for school education
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for out-of-school students
IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) for management studies
NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research) for Teacher Training programme
Courses delivered through SWAYAM are available free of cost to the learners, however learners wanting a SWAYAM certificate should register for the final proctored exams that come at a fee and attend in-person at designated centres on specified dates. Eligibility for the certificate will be announced on the course page and learners will get certificates only if this criteria is matched. Universities/colleges approving credit transfer for these courses can use the marks/certificate obtained in these courses for the same.
UGC has already issued the UGC (Credit Framework for online learning courses through SWAYAM) Regulation 2016 advising the Universities to identify courses where credits can be transferred on to the academic record of the students for courses done on SWAYAM. AICTE has also put out gazette notification in 2016 and subsequently for adoption of these courses for credit transfer.
The current SWAYAM platform is developed by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and NPTEL, IIT Madras with the help of Google Inc. and Persistent Systems Ltd.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
6. Interesting Facts about India Interesting Facts about India
India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the e
7. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
8. Webinar on Competency Based Education and Learning Outcomes under ShikshakParv Initiative A webinar on Competency Based Education and Learning Outcomeswas organized by Ministry of Educationunder ShikshakParv Initiative. The session was coordinated by Prof. SunitiSanwal, Head, Department of Elementary Education, NCERT. The experts were Prof. A.K. Rajput, Head Publication Division, NCERT and Mr. SashankaHazarika, National awardee teacher in the year 2017 from Assam. Shikshak Parv is being celebrated by Ministryof Education from 8th September- 25th September, 2020 to fe
9. Union Education Minister virtually confers Second Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award on Vishwakarma Divas Celebration Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually confers SecondUtkrishtSansthanVishwakarma Award in 14 categories to the Institutions under AICTE on Vishwakarma Divas Celebration. The Utkrisht SansthanVishwakarma Award is being organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since 2019, which aims to motivate, recognize and honor the AICTE approved institutions to raise their performance in the specific domain leading to significant contributi
11. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
12. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
13. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
14. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
15. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
16. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-
19. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
20. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
21. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
22. UPSEE answer key 2020 released at upsee.nic.in, heres how to check r. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the answer key of the UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the UPSEE exam can check the answer key online at upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2020 exam was conducted on September 20, 2020, at various centres.
23. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
24. Bachelor In Hotel Management (B.H.M) Hotel management is a skill which provide a chance to make your awsome carrear and also bright future, in this management course you learn many thing like how to make good food, how to handle a front office department, how to clean room, and how to organize a all management of business.
UIHMT Group of Colleges established in 2012-13 with vast intellectual as well as other scarce recourses focuses upon st
26 Best Apps To earn Money Online#Jobs23 Days Remaining for Apply Everyone wants some extra income, and if you are a student, you definitely want these.
Here is the list that I have made which can be used to earn money. Here is the list of apps which can be used to earn good amount of money.
I earned almost 1000 $ from these apps. Must try these.
28 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
33 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
37 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
38 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
40 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
49 Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad#Jobs22 Days Remaining for Apply Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad
IOCL-Research Officer Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has its Research and Development (R&D) Centre at Faridabad near Delhi. Indian Oil R&D Centre Faridabad is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for recruitment as Research Officer/Research Manager in the R&D Centre in various research areas. IOC R&D centre invites online application on prescribed format ...
50 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...