All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has been nominated as the mentoring Institute for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati. On behalf of AIIMS, Guwahati, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites online applications from Indian citizens/persons registered as OCI for the following Medical Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on regular basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati (Assam).
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Guwahati (Assam), an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
AIIMS Guwahati Faculty recruitment 2020 vacancies
Professor: 04 vacancies in various medical departments
Additional Professor: 04 vacancies in various medical departments
Associate Professor: 04 vacancies in various medical departments
Assistant Professor: 12 vacancies in various medical departments
Rs.1000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates) to be paid Online by Net Banking.
How to Apply AIIMS Guwahati Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020?
Apply Online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar website within 30 days of publication of the advertisement in Employment News only.
The hard copy of the application along with all required documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent by post addressed to "Assistant Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, SIJUA, PO- Dumduma, Bhubaneswar-751019, Odisha”. The top of the envelope should mention the Advertisement No, Name of the Department and Name of the post for AIIMS, Guwahati.
Details and Application Format
Kindly visit http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/Recruitment_Notice.aspx for initial information and online application format for AIIMS Guwahati Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020.
Faculty recruitment in AIIMS Guwahati Assam 2020
(Screenshot of http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/Recruitment_Notice.aspx)
Last Date for Apply : Monday April 6 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 Veterinary Officer Recruitment in COMFED 2020#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Veterinary Officer Recruitment in COMFED 2020
Online application on prescribed format is invited from eligible candidates, for the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Veterinary Officers for The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) in its units and its affiliated mild union on a permanent basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020)
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) was established in 1983 as the implementing a ...
2 United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job vacancies in Karnataka KSRLPS 2020#Jobs1 Days Remaining for Apply United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites online application form from professionals to be placed with the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood to provide technical support to the National Rural Economic Transformation Project implemented in the State of Karnataka by Sanjeevini-Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society ( KSRLPS).
The team of professionals (at the level of Block Technical Coordinator, Coordinator, Technical Exp ...
3 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020#West Bengal1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur (West Bengal), an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development.
IIT Kharagpur invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for following 12 Officer Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur. (Advertisement No.: R/07/2020): ...
6 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
7 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
8 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching4 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
9 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
13 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
16 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police7 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
19 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank9 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
22 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri10 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
23 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank10 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
27. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
30. Government has recently enhanced the prize money of National Sports Awards: Shri Kiren Rijiju This Ministry is implementing the Scheme of ‘Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons’ for providing lifelong monthly pension to medal winners of Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, etc. after they retire from active sports and the Scheme of ‘PanditDeendayalUpadhyay National Welfare Fund for Sportspersons’ (PDUNWFS)’ for providing financial assistance to sportspersons of yesteryears now living in indigent circumstances. Further, Government has enhancedthe prize money
31. Steps taken by Government to enhance popularity of Kabaddi asa sport For making Kabaddi popular, the Government has taken following initiatives / measures:
The sports facilities of Sports Authority of India (SAI) and Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior and Guwahati have been made available free of cost for sports including Kabaddi for organising training programmes and sporting events.
Inclusion of Kabaddi in Khelo India Youth Games and Khelo India University Games.
(iii) 126 athletes of Kabaddi
34. India overtakes USA to become No.1 in terms of global COVID 19 recoveries In a landmark global achievement, India has overtaken USA and become the top country in terms of global COVID-19 recoveries.
India has reported the highest number of total recoveries with more than 42 lakh (42,08,431) COVID patients recovered and discharged. India now accounts for close to 19% of the total global recoveries. This has strongly pushed the national Recovery Rate to nearly 80% (79.28%).
35. Govt. has set a target to increase the number of Janaushadhi Kendras to 10500 by the end of March 2025. Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers Shri D V Sadananda Gowda has said that with a vision to provide quality medicines at an affordable rates for the common man especially the poor, Govt. has set a target to increase the number of Pradhanmantri Janaushadhi Kendras PMBJK to 10500 by the of March 2025. As on 15th September 2020 the number of stores has increased to 6606.
With this all the districts in the country will have Janaushadhi Kendras . This will ensure e
36. Import and In-house production of PNG & CNG As per information provided by Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC), approximately 9,228 MMSCM of Natural gas has been produced domestically and approximately 9,966 MMSCM of LNG has been imported in the country during the period April-July, 2020. This gas also caters to demand of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
IOCL is executing 517 km long Paradip-Haldia-Barauni Oil 30" capacity augmentation pipeline project. IOCL has informed that physical progress of 43.
37. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
38. Steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer The Government has taken many steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer. The Government has set-up Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) as an autonomous organization, with the mandate to undertake research in Ayurvedic healthcare services.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has undertaken research related to Cancer also involved in drug development and documentation of medical practices as per following det
39. Recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in AIIMS AIIMS Bhubaneswar has conducted recruitment for Ayurvedic Medical Officers in which 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 02 posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) were advertised against which 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 02 posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) were filled up. However, one candidate resigned from the post of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and current filled up position stands at 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 01 post of Medical Officer (Ayu
40. Measures for welfare of Pensioners during COVID-19 The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today that several measures have been taken for the benefit of pensioners during COVID-19.
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, ever since the lockdown due to unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, has been taking various initiatives for the pensioners
41. Promotion of Agricultural Research To promote agricultural research and education, and to make the country self- reliant in the agriculture sector, DARE/ICAR has developed a country wide network of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities including 3 Central Agricultural Universities and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) at the district level mandated with technology assessment and demonstration for wider application and capacity
42. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
43. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
44. New Medical Colleges set up in last three years As per information received from Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India, during the last three years, 47 medical colleges have been recognized. List is given below:
List of medical colleges which have been recognized by the MCI/Central Govt.during the last three (3) years.
45. Long-Term, Time-Bound, National Level Strategy to Tackle Air Pollution-National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) The Central Government launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) as a long-term, time-bound, national level strategy to tackle the air pollution problem across the country in a comprehensive manner with targets to achieve 20% to 30% reduction in Particulate Matter concentrations by 2024 keeping 2017 as the base year for the comparison of concentration. Under NCAP, 122 non-attainment cities have been identified across the country based on the Air Quality data from 2014-2018. A list of Smart Citie
46. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
47. Cabinet approves establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar. This will be established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The Cabinet also approved creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA (however pay + NPA would not exceed Rs 2,37,500/-) for the above AIIMS.
The total cost will be Rs.1264 crore and is like
48. Ministry of AYUSH taking various initiatives to integrate the modern and traditional systems of Medicine No conflict exists between modern medicine and AYUSH systems with regard to efficacy of medicines, treatments and procedures.
The Ministry of AYUSH is taking various initiatives to integrate the modern and traditional systems so as to facilitate a meaningful, cross learning and collaboration between two systems. The highlights of such initiatives have been the following: -
Ministry of AYUSH under Centrally Sponsored Scheme of National AYUSH Mission (NAM) co-locates AYUSH
49. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
51. New Healthcare Scheme for Covid-19 Victims There is provision made under ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package for Health Workers Fighting COVID-19. This is a Central Sector scheme.
The scheme provide an insurance cover of Rs. 50 lakh to healthcare providers, including community health workers, who may have to be in direct contact and care of COVID-19 patients and who may be at risk of being impacted by this. It will also include accidental loss of life on account of contracting COVID-19.