Karnataka State Reserve Police Constable and Bandman Recruitment 2020
Online applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates are invited for the following 2672 Government Jobs Vacancy posts of Constables and Bandsmen in Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP).
Last Date for Apply : Monday June 15 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri0 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
4 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police1 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
7 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
10 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
11 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
15 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
16 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
17 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
19 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research6 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
21 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra8 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
25 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27. Foundation Stone of World Class ‘Centre for Disability Sports’ at Gwalior Laid Today The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Hortic
28. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
30. AHSP Transfer of Pinaka Weapon System from DRDO to DGQA An important milestone was achieved today on 25 September 2020 when Authority Holding Sealed Particulars (AHSP) responsibility of Pinaka weapon system was handed over by DRDO to DGQA. AHSP transfer marks successful establishment of production of Pinaka rockets, Launchers, Battery Command Posts, Loader Cum Replenishment and Replenishment Vehicles as well as successful establishment of Quality Assurance processes. AHSP handing over took place at ARDE, Pune wherein the documentation required by various Prod
31. Tourist Places in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh Tourist Places in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh
o the east of Bawan village is a pond named Suraj Kund and near that pond is Nakatiya Devi temple. In front of this temple there is a Peepal tree under which there are many broken statues . This temple is quite ancient. It is a legend that the idol of Kusumbi Devi was broken due to the attack of the weapon, since then it is known as Nakatiya Devi. Residents of Bawan and nearby villages offer prayers in this
32. Tourist Places in Mancherial, Telangana Tourist Places in Mancherial, Telangana
Gandhari Khilla (Gandhari Kota) is a hill fort located near Bokkalagutta, in Mandamarri Mandal in Mancherial district in the south Indian state of Telangana
It is located on the sand rock hills. The fort was built within a thickly forested area which has a wealth of plant species which includes many medicinal herbs. The fort has not been fully excavated and is still partially covered by forest.
33. Tourist Places in Narmada, Gujarat Tourist Places in Narmada, Gujarat
Dev Mogra (also Devmogra or Yaah Devmogi) is a figure in Hindu mythology, a goddess for the Satpuda mountain people.There is a temple to this goddess on a mountain near the city of Rajpipla in the state of Gujarat, India.The temple was said to have been created seven generations back when the then high-priest saw a vision of DevMogra.
34. Tourist Places in Jalaun, Uttar Pradesh Tourist Places in Jalaun, Uttar Pradesh
Kalpi is a town and a municipal board in Jalaun district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is on the right bank of the Yamuna. It is situated 78 kilometre south-west of Kanpur from which it is connected by both road and rail.
The town was captured by the British in 1803, and after 1806 remained in British possession
35. Tourist Places in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh Tourist Places in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Shakumbhari Devi Temple
Shakti Peeth Shakumbhri, meaning the abode of Shakti Goddess Shakambhari or Shakumbhri, is situated in the Jasmour village area, at a distance of 40 km to the north of Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh state of Northern India. It has two important temples of Hindu deities: one of the Goddess (Devi) Shakumbhri herself and another one, Bhura-Dev temple, located one kilometer away from it to the east, of t
36. Tourist Places in Balrampur, Chhatisgarh Tourist Places in Balrampur, Chhatisgarh
Located about 12 kilometers from the district headquarters of Balrampur, Tatapani, which is famous all over the country for natural exhausting hot water. Heavy water flowed from the ground in the reservoirs and springs of water for twelve months. In the local language, heat is meant to heat. That is why this place has been named Tatapani. It is believed that Lord Rama hit the Paththar of Sitaji in the game play and
37. Places of Tourist Interest in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra Birthplace of Lokmanya Tilak
Birthplace of Lokmanya Tilak (Bal Gangadhar Tilak ,23 July 1856 – 1 August 1920). He was an Indian nationalist, journalist, teacher, social reformer, lawyer and popular leader of the Indian Independence Movement. He was born in this place and lived there till the age of 10. You can see his old photos, press clippings and various items in original used by Shri Lokmanya Tilak.
Thiba palace was built by British Government to
38. Places of Tourist Interest in Etah, Uttar Pradesh Places of Tourist Interest in Etah, Uttar Pradesh
Patna Bird Sanctuary
Patna Vihar Bird Sanctuary is a protected sanctuary in the Jalesar sub division of Etah district in Uttar Pradesh. It covers an area of 108 hectares, and was founded in 1991. It is the smallest bird sanctuary in Uttar Pradesh, with a wetland area of only 1 km2.
About 200,000 birds of 300 different species of birds frequent the sanctuary. Pied mynas, herons, cormorants and ducks and ge
39. Places of Tourist Interest in Anjaw, Arunachal Pradesh Places of Tourist Interest in Anjaw, Arunachal Pradesh
As one enters Anjaw district the first major land mark is Tidding marked by a strong bridge laid over brilliant clear aquamarine running water of the Tidding river. Undulating slopes greets a traveler quietly edging for a moment of respite and nature photography. Nearest accommodation is available at Hayuliang.
40. Places of Tourist Interest in Udupi, Karnataka Sri Krishna Matt
The unique features of Sri Krishna matt, is that, statue of lord Krishna can be viewed through nine holes known as “Navagraha Kitiki”.
Sri Krishna temple of udupi, occupies first place among other seven places of pilgrimages. unique feature of Sri Krishna Matt(temple) is, Lord Krishna is worshiped through a window with nine holes known as “Navagraha Kitiki”. This Navagraha Kitiki is beautifully decorated with fine arts and added more beauty t
41. Places of Tourist Interest in Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir Places of Tourist Interest in Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir
Dogan Top is situated about 10kms from Gool on Gool-Mahore road. It is situated at an altitude of nearly 2000 metres above thesea level and offers a panoramic view of the Gool town. The area has lush green meadows and offers excellent opportunity for winter games like skiing and snow sledges. The paragliding can also be done here. A helipad is located at the top.In summer months cool breeze is swirli
42. Places of Tourist Interest in Amravati, Maharashtra Places of Tourist Interest in Amravati, Maharashtra
Melghat Tiger Reserve is located on southern offshoot of the Satpura Hill Range in Central India, called Gavilgarh hill in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The high ridge running east-west which has its highest p
43. Places of Tourist Interest in Dindori, Madhya Pradesh Places of Tourist Interest in Dindori, Madhya Pradesh
National Fossil Park, Ghughwa
Ghughwa National fossils Park is situated 70km from Dindori in village Ghughwa. It is nestled in an area of 75 acres of land where attractive and rare fossils of leaves and trees are waiting to be explored. This National Park has plants in fossil form that existed in India anywhere between 40 million and 150 million years ago. Petrified trunks of trees have been identified as gymno
45. National GIS-Enabled Land Bank System Government has integrated Industrial Information System (IIS) portal with the GIS System of six States in first phase to provide updates on land availability and plot level information to investors anywhere in the world on real time basis and help them make informed decisions.
For the development of National Land Bank, Government intends to solicit the details of industrial land with plot level information, connectivity thereto, basic facilities, other facilities available and
46. Incentives for ASHAs The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India has provisioned additional incentive of Rs. 1000 per month under the “India COVID 19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Package” to ASHAs for undertaking COVID 19 related activities for the period of their engagement in this work. Further the benefit under “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package : Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID 19”, has been launched to provide an insurance cov
47. Reduction in Tobacco usage Several steps have been taken by the Government to reduce the prevalence of tobacco use. Some of the major steps are as under;
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has enacted a comprehensive legislation, namely the Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisement and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003 (COTPA 2003) to discourage the consumption of tobacco products in order to protect the masses from the health hazar
48. TB cases in India As per the Global TB Report 2019, the estimated number of cases and death rate in India has reduced from 2015 as under:
49. National Bio-Material Centre National Biomaterial Centre has been established at National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, an organisation under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and is fully functional.
The Government of India is implementing National Organ Transplant Programme (NOTP) to promote organ donation across the country. Under this programme, an apex level National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisa
50. Vaccines Being Developed to Combat Coronavirus Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that it has granted test license permission for manufacture of COVID-19 Vaccine for preclinical test, examination and analysis to the following manufacturers in India:
M/s Serum Institute of India Pvt., Ltd., Pune
Ms. Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Ahmadabad
M/s Bharat Biotech International Ltd., Hyderabad
Biological E Ltd., Hyderabad
M/s Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd., Mumbai
51. Who Guidelines on COVID Tests The World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended 0.14 samples per day per 1000 or 140 tests per day per million population. As on 19th September, 2020 India is conducting COVID -19 tests at a rate of 875 tests/million population per day. This is more than 6 times the WHO recommendations. For Tamil Nadu this stands at 1145 tests per million population per day.
Indian Council of Medical Research in its advisory (issued on 4th September 2020) has allowed for ‘on-demand’ testing. Thi