The official notification for recruitment of 495 Scientific & Technical Posts in National Informatics Centre (NIC) is published by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).The online applications are available on their official website, nielit.in
National Informatics Centre (NIC) is the prime builder of various e-government projects of the Indian government. The main functions of NIC are to setup the IT infrastructure, implement e-governance projects at state/ national level, consulting and R & D.
Vacancies & Salary:
Scientist ‘B’ – 288 posts
Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’ – 207 posts
As per mandated payscale, the approx salary of scientist B in a metro city would be Rs.81,000 /month and for Scientific/Technical Assistant, the approx salary shall be Rs.51,000/ month.
Last date for online applications: June 1, 2020 (date extended)
Written examination: will be announced later
Candidates willing to apply for the NIC recruitment 2020 need to must possess the below eligibility criteria, as on March 26, 2020,
Age: Not above 30 years (33 yrs for OBC, 35 yrs for SC/ST, 40 yrs for PWD)
Educational qualification for Scientist –B: Pass in BE/ BTech/ MSc / MCA/ ME/ Mtech/ Mphil in any one of the field: Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
Education for Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A: Pass in BE/ BTech/ MSc / MS/ MCA in Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
Selection process: For Scientist ‘B’ positions, the selection will be done through a written examination and interview. For Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ post, written examination only will be conducted.
The written exam shall consist of 120 objective type questions that needs to be answered in a duration of 3 hours.
78 questions would be from Technical Area (Computer Science)
42 questions from generic area (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude).
While each correct question will fetch you 1 mark, negative mark of 0.25 would be reduced for every wrong answer.
The minimum marks to qualify in written exam is 50% (40% for OBC & 30% for the SC/ST/PWD) Candidates have to secure the necessary sectional cutoff as well as the total cut-off marks inorder to qualify for the next stage.
Application registration: All those who are interested to apply for the NIC scientist and technical assistant post recruitment 2020 need to apply online at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/ before June 1, 2020.
The application fee of Rs.800 for general category should be paid online at the time of submitting your registration.All women candidates and those belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying the application fees.
Last Date for Apply : Monday June 1 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 Veterinary Officer Recruitment in COMFED 2020#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Veterinary Officer Recruitment in COMFED 2020
Online application on prescribed format is invited from eligible candidates, for the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Veterinary Officers for The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) in its units and its affiliated mild union on a permanent basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020)
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) was established in 1983 as the implementing a ...
2 United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job vacancies in Karnataka KSRLPS 2020#Jobs1 Days Remaining for Apply United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites online application form from professionals to be placed with the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood to provide technical support to the National Rural Economic Transformation Project implemented in the State of Karnataka by Sanjeevini-Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society ( KSRLPS).
The team of professionals (at the level of Block Technical Coordinator, Coordinator, Technical Exp ...
3 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020#West Bengal1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur (West Bengal), an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development.
IIT Kharagpur invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for following 12 Officer Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur. (Advertisement No.: R/07/2020): ...
6 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
7 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
8 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching4 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
9 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
13 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
16 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police7 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
19 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank9 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
22 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri10 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
23 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank10 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
27. Illegal Transfer of Defence Land In cases of attempts of illegal transfer based on the nature and circumstances of the case, FIRs/criminal cases have been filed against the sellers/purchasers, Courts have been approached to set aside such transactions. Competent Revenue authorities have also been approached for not effecting mutation of such transactions. Such transactions are not recognised and no mutation in defence land records are effected.
To prevent such incidences in future, the following steps are taken:-
28. Criminal Law Reform Committee A Committee has been constituted under the Chairpersonship of the Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi to suggest reforms in the Criminal laws. The Ministry of Home Affairs have also sought suggestions from Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors (LGs) and Administrators of Union Territories, Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Chief Justices of various High Courts, Bar Council of India, Bar Council of various States and various Universities/ Law Instit
29. Central Team to Evaluate Losses Due to Floods The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional finan
30. Socio-Economic Activities Indian Railways, besides running trains/special trains on existing Railway system, is undertaking various infrastructure projects including new lines, gauge conversion, doubling, electrification, bridges, etc. which provide direct and indirect benefits to both the rural and urban communities. Railways is also expediting execution of Railway infrastructure works in identified districts under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojna to give impetus to socio-economic activities in rural and urban areas. Indian Railways ha
31. Institute- Industry collaboration to boost development of devices for osteoarthritis & diabetic foot ulcer Development of orthotic devices may soon receive a boost with a Kerala based scientific institution collaborating with a Mohali based private manufacturer for co-development of such devices catering to clinical conditions such as osteoarthritis and diabetic foot ulcer.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala (SCTIMST), an Institute of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has signed
32. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
34. Bajrang Punia, Vinesh Phogat join online Fit India Freedom Run event at SAI Sonepat The Sports Authority of India’s Northern Regional Centre in Sonepatorganised an online interaction earlier today with 391 participants on the Fit India Freedom Run. Star wrestlers and Khel Ratna winners in 2019 and 2020 respectively Bajrang Punia and VineshPhogat were among the speakers at the event that lasted for one and a half hours. The event was inaugurated by Lalita Sharma, Regional Director, SAI NRC Sonepat and saw the participation of athletes and coaches from SAI Sonepat and SAI centres ac
35. Parliament passes the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill 2020 today The Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill 2020 has been passed by Rajya Sabha today. The Bill was earlier passed in Lok Sabha on 19th March, 2020. This paves the way to establish a state-of-the-art Ayurvedic institution called the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (ITRA) at Jamnagar, Gujarat, and to confer the status of Institution of National Importance (INI) to it.
The ITRA is sought to be established by conglomerating the presently existing Ayurveda institute
37. Training programme for Capacity Development of Anganwadi Workers & Farm Women to achieve national nutrition goals organized A training programme for Capacity Development of Anganwadi Workers & Farm Women to achieve the national nutrition goals was organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) on 17th September 2020, as part of the 3rd Rashtriya Poshan Maah being celebrated in the month of September throughout the country. Around one lakh Poshan kits were also distributed among Anganwadi workers by Krishi Vigyan Kendras all over the country on the occasion of PM’s birthday on 17th September 2020.
38. Strengthening of ICAR The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), GOI is the apex organisation to promote Agricultural Research and Development in the country. National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under DARE/ICAR consists of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities, 82 All India Coordinated Research Projects/Network Projects and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of 721 K
39. Organic Farming in the Country Assistance is provided under different schemes by the Government for promoting organic farming in the country –
1. Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY): The scheme promotes cluster based organic farming with PGS certification. Cluster formation, training, certification and marketing are supported under the scheme. Assistance of Rs.50,000 per ha /3 years is provided out of which 62% i.e., Rs. 31,000 is given as incentive to a farmer towards organic inputs.
40. Beneficial Cropping Patterns The cropping pattern is dependent on various factors viz. agro-climatic conditions of the region, availability of resources, market forces, socio-economic conditions of the farmers, demand and supply of agricultural produce etc. Accordingly, Government of India has been emphasizing promotion of various crops/cropping system viz. rice, wheat, pulses, coarse cereals, nutri cereals& commercial crops under National Food Security Mission (NFSM), oilseeds under NFSM-Oilseeds, horticultural crops under Miss
42. NCL Donates Rs. 5 Crores to Uttar Pradesh for Purchase of 50 Ambulances In a big support to help fight Covid-19, National miner Coal India arm Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has donated Rs. Five (05) crores to the state of Uttar Pradesh for procurement of 50 Ambulances. NCL CMD Shri Prabhat Kumar Sinha and Director (Personnel) Shri Bimlendu Kumar handed over a cheque of the said amount to the UP Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanathin Lucknowtoday.
“NCL's coal operations are in UP and MP States. I have assured Hon’ble CM that NCL will keep supplying pl
43. Implementation of IM-PDS scheme The main objective of the “Integrated Management of Public Distribution System (IM-PDS)” scheme is to introduce nation-wide portability of ration cards under National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) through 'One Nation One Ration Card' plan with an objective to enable migrant beneficiaries to lift their entitled quota of foodgrains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) of their choice anywhere in the country by using their existing/same ration card after biometric/Aadhaar authentication on el
44. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
45. Rise in Price of Essential Items Details of retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), brought out by M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) from January to August 2019 and current year 2020 is as follows-
Consumer Price Index (Inflation %)
47. Food inflation As per Consumer Price Index compiled by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), the food inflation was 5.1% in September, 2019 which had gone up 14.12% in December, 2019. In January, 2020, the food inflation was 13.63%. As per the latest available figure, food inflation in July, 2020 was 9.62% (Provisional). Food inflation captures the year-on-year increase in the indices of food items in the consumption basket.
The Government has taken various measures from tim
48. Procedure for Research on Vaccine The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that the requirements and guidelines to conduct clinical trial or grant of permission for marketing of new drugs including vaccines are prescribed under New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019.
Further, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organisation of the Department of Health Research, has informed that the stages of vaccine development include the following steps:
49. Assessment of COVID Prevention World Health Organization, Country office, India alerted India on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. WHO issued a statement on 9th January, 2020 about a novel coronavirus, which was later named as SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease was named COVID-19 by WHO on 11th February, 2020.
The first Indian case of COVID-19 was reported on 30th January 2020. Before the Nationwide lockdown, a series of actions were undertaken in a pro-active, graded and p
50. Availability of Medical Colleges At present, there are 541 medical colleges (280 under Government and 261 under Private) in the country with an intake capacity of 80,312 MBBS seats annually. The State-wise number of medical college is given below:
51. GRAND ICT CHALLENGE for Smart supply measurement and monitoring system under Jal Jeevan Mission National Jal Jeevan Mission in partnership with Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY) has launched an ICT Grand Challenge to create innovative, modular, and cost-effective solution to develop a ‘Smart Water Supply Measurement and Monitoring System’ to be deployed at the village level. The ICT grand challenge will be inviting proposal from Indian Tech start-ups,