Last Date for Apply : Wednesday June 10 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri0 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
4 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police1 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
7 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
10 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
11 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
15 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
16 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
17 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
19 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research6 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
21 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra8 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
25 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27. Tips when hiring a software development company In an increasingly competitive market, the software and app development company is beginning to be in high demand. New technologies are the future. Society lives surrounded by all kinds of smart devices. As a result of this need, every day more people want to have their own app and/or software.
When you have the development of an app or software in mind, you must take a series of steps so that this project ends up being a reality. The first is to think about subcontracting a co
28. DBT – ICAR Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortusS19 delta per vaccine Department of Biotechnology (DBT), facilitated Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortus S19 delta per vaccine, through Video Conferencing (VC), earlier this week and an MoU was signed. This vaccine was developed by ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR-IVRI), Izatnagar, Uttar Pradesh through a Network project on Brucellosis supported by DBT in which a gene was knocked out from Brucella abortus S19 strain.
29. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
30. Naval Investiture Ceremony– 2020 Vice Admiral AK Chawla PVSM, AVSM, NM, VSM, ADC, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southern Naval Command (SNC), on behalf of the President of India, presented Gallantry and Non-Gallantry Awards, (announced on Republic day 2020) to meritorious naval personnel at the Naval Investiture Ceremony (NIC) conducted at naval base, Kochi on 25 Sep 20. In addition, personnel who demonstrated leadership, professional achievements and distinguished service of high order, and signif
31. Tourist Places in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh Tourist Places in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh
o the east of Bawan village is a pond named Suraj Kund and near that pond is Nakatiya Devi temple. In front of this temple there is a Peepal tree under which there are many broken statues . This temple is quite ancient. It is a legend that the idol of Kusumbi Devi was broken due to the attack of the weapon, since then it is known as Nakatiya Devi. Residents of Bawan and nearby villages offer prayers in this
32. Places of Tourist Interest in Etah, Uttar Pradesh Places of Tourist Interest in Etah, Uttar Pradesh
Patna Bird Sanctuary
Patna Vihar Bird Sanctuary is a protected sanctuary in the Jalesar sub division of Etah district in Uttar Pradesh. It covers an area of 108 hectares, and was founded in 1991. It is the smallest bird sanctuary in Uttar Pradesh, with a wetland area of only 1 km2.
About 200,000 birds of 300 different species of birds frequent the sanctuary. Pied mynas, herons, cormorants and ducks and ge
33. National GIS-Enabled Land Bank System Government has integrated Industrial Information System (IIS) portal with the GIS System of six States in first phase to provide updates on land availability and plot level information to investors anywhere in the world on real time basis and help them make informed decisions.
For the development of National Land Bank, Government intends to solicit the details of industrial land with plot level information, connectivity thereto, basic facilities, other facilities available and
34. Reduction in Tobacco usage Several steps have been taken by the Government to reduce the prevalence of tobacco use. Some of the major steps are as under;
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has enacted a comprehensive legislation, namely the Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisement and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003 (COTPA 2003) to discourage the consumption of tobacco products in order to protect the masses from the health hazar
35. National Bio-Material Centre National Biomaterial Centre has been established at National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, an organisation under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and is fully functional.
The Government of India is implementing National Organ Transplant Programme (NOTP) to promote organ donation across the country. Under this programme, an apex level National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisa
36. PPP Initiatives in Indian Railway to boost Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiativ
37. Lucknow lab records shortest average time to process Covid-19 samples among institutions in India As the COVID 19 patient numbers are recorded, a testing hub in Lucknow for the disease has recorded the shortest average time to process samples among institutions in the country.
With 1000 to 1200 samples being tested per day, the story of the rise of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP), an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology, to the top institution not only in the state but throughout the country in terms of average pr
38. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
39. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
40. Development of Women and Children The Ministry of Women & Child Development implements following schemes to promote the development of women and children across the country:
Anganwadi Services: Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by providing a package of six services comprising (i) Supplementary nutrition; (ii) Pre-school non-f
45. 21 AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres to be inaugurated in Jammu and Kashmir tomorrow Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, Union Minister for AYUSH and Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State PMO will jointly launch the Post-Harvest Management Centre for Medicinal Plants at Bhaderwah as well as 21 AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres in Jammu and Kashmir tomorrow. The inauguration will be done through a digital event. Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary Ministry of AYUSH will also participate in the program.
47. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
48. 100% Source Segregation & Waste Processing should be Focussed– Durga Shanker Mishra Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), during his interaction with the Chief Secretary/Principal Secretary/ senior officials of the States of Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand has emphasized that 100% source segregation and waste processing should be the focus and home composting encouraged by the States. He also said that sustainable models of C&D waste should be installed. He was chairing a meeting to review the progress of Urban Missions, namely, Swac
49. More than 15 Lakh loan applications received under PM SVANidhi scheme More than 15 lakh loan applications have been received so far under the PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi(PM SVANidhi) Scheme. Out of these, more than 5.5 lakh loans have been sanctioned and about 2 lakh loans disbursed. The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs is implementing PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme to facilitate collateral free working capital loan to 50 lakh street vendors to restart their businesses post COVID-19 lockdowns.
50. President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind virtually conferred the National Service Scheme (NSS) Awards for the year 2018-19 today The President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovindvirtually conferred the National Service Scheme (NSS) Awards for the year 2018-19 on 24th September, 2020 from Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi today. UnionMinister of Youth Affairs and SportsShri Kiren Rijijuattended the ceremony from Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi. The National Service Scheme (NSS) Award for the year 2018-19 was given to 42 awardees in 3 different categories like University/ +2 Council, NSS Units and their Programme Officers and NSS Volunteers. Secreta