UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (II), 2020
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA)-II and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II), 2020 on 06/09/2020 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 146th Course and Naval Academy (INAC) for 108th course.
Online applications on prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No.08/2020-NDA-II)
National Defence Academy (NDA) at Khadakwasla, Pune (Maharashtra) is a premier joint training institution and centre of excellence for producing junior leaders, for the Indian armed forces, and armed forces of friendly foreign countries. To join the National Defence Academy (NDC), a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi, twice a year.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is solely responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the entrance examination. UPSC Conducts NDA Recruitment Examination two times in a year. Qualification to Join NDA is 12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for Indian Air Force & Indian Navy.
The Selected candidates undergo a training of 3 years duration at NDA and 1 Yr at IMA(For Army cadets)/ 3 years duration at NDA and 1 Yr at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets) and 3 years duration at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets).
NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 Vacancies
NDA & NA Vacancies : 413 vacancies (370 vacancies in NDA (Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force-120) and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) - 43))
NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 Eligibility
Age: Born between 2nd January 2002 and 1st January 2005.
for Army: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST) to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 pattern
An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 06/09/2020 at various test centres across India for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 146th Course, and for the 108th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
How To Apply NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 by UPSC?
Online - Apply Online at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 16/06/2020 to 06/07/2020 for UPSC NDA and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2020. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13/07/2020 to 19/07/2020 till 6:00 PM
Details and Online Application Form
Please view https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/NDA_NA_II_2020_Notifi_Eng.pdf for details about UPSC NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 for complete information about this examination as well as information about registration of their applications, venue of the examination and result etc. All the details of the NDA Examination can be found on the website of the UPSC http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php at Guidelines to the Candidate-->Information Notice
UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (II), 2020
(Screenshot of http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php)
Last Date for Apply : Sunday July 19 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
3 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police0 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
6 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank2 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
9 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri3 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
10 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
14 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar3 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
15 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri3 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
16 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
18 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
20 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra7 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
24 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha8 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27. DBT – ICAR Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortusS19 delta per vaccine Department of Biotechnology (DBT), facilitated Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortus S19 delta per vaccine, through Video Conferencing (VC), earlier this week and an MoU was signed. This vaccine was developed by ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR-IVRI), Izatnagar, Uttar Pradesh through a Network project on Brucellosis supported by DBT in which a gene was knocked out from Brucella abortus S19 strain.
28. Faceless Appeals launched by CBDT today- Honoring The Honest The Income Tax Department today launched Faceless Income Tax Appeals. Under Faceless Appeals, all Income Tax appeals will be finalised in a faceless manner under the faceless ecosystem with the exception of appeals relating to serious frauds, major tax evasion, sensitive & search matters, International tax and Black Money Act. Necessary Gazette notification has also been issued today.
It may be noted that Hon’ble PM on 13th August, 2020 while launching the Faceless Assessment and Taxp
29. Foundation Stone of World Class ‘Centre for Disability Sports’ at Gwalior Laid Today The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Hortic
30. Payroll Reporting in India – A Formal Employment Perspective The National Statistical Office(NSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the press note on Employment Outlook of the country covering the period September, 2017 to July, 2020 based on the administrative records available with selected government agencies to assess the progress in certain dimensions. A detailed note is annexed.
A detailed note is annexed
31. Sports Ministry to establish Khelo India State Centres of Excellence (KISCE) in Meghalaya and 5 more states The Sports Ministry is set to establish the Khelo India Centre of Excellence (KISCE) in Meghalaya and five more states, under the ministry’s flagship Khelo India scheme. Besides Meghalaya, five other states of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam and Sikkim have been identified in the second leg.
Speaking about the decision to set up the KISCEs, Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju said,"These 6 new Khelo India State
33. UPSEE answer key 2020 released at upsee.nic.in, heres how to check r. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the answer key of the UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the UPSEE exam can check the answer key online at upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2020 exam was conducted on September 20, 2020, at various centres.
35. Cold Storage Facilities in the Country As per available information, there are 8186 number of cold storages with capacity of 374.25 Lakh MT is available in the country for storing perishable horticulture produce like fruits and vegetables. State/UT wise details of cold storage is at Annexure – I.
The information regarding capacity utilization, real time data regarding availability, cost etc on cold storage facilities for farmers and traders etc. is not centrally maintained by the Ministry. The
40. AYUSH Ministry inks MoU with Industry Bodies to promote Medicinal Plants cultivation In a historic event today, the National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of AYUSH signed an MoU through virtual meeting with the major AYUSH and Herbal industry bodies covering a set of measures to promote medicinal plant cultivation.
The industry bodies which signed the MoU include ADMA (Ayurvedic Drug Manufacturer’s Association), Mumbai; AMAM (Association for Manufactures of Ayurvedic Medicines), New Delhi; AMMOI (Ayurvedic Medicines Manufacturers Organization of India), Th
43. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
44. Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Scheme of Scholarship and Fellowship for Promotion of Art and Culture
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
45. National Academies for Culture and heritage Lalit Kala Akademi
To promote and propagate understanding of Indian art, both within and outside the country, the Government of India established Lalit Kala Akademi (National Akademi of Arts) at New Delhi in 1954. The Akademi has regional centres called Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendras at Lucknow, Kolkata, Chennai, Garhi in New Delhi and Bhubaneswar with workshop facilities in painting, sculpture, print-making and ceramics.
46. AYUSH Ministry organized National webinar on Nutrition Science and Advancements As part of the “AYUSH for Immunity” campaign of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, a webinar on Nutrition Science and Advancements, titled POSHAN AAHAR was conducted recently. Experts, researchers, Clinical Nutritionists, Surgeons and Yoga& Naturopathy physicians were participated in the webinar. The webinar was organised by the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of AYUSH.
The first session was by Prof Kalida
47. Government to study the arbitration case award in Vodafone International Holding BV The Finance Ministry has said today that it has just been informed that the award in the arbitration case invoked by Vodafone International Holding BV against Government of India has been passed. The Government will be studying the award and all its aspects carefully in consultation with its counsels. After such consultations, the Government will consider all options and take a decision on further course of action including legal remedies before appropriate fora.
48. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
49. KVIC Appoints Design and Fashion Icon Sunil Sethi, as Advisor The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has appointed Shri Sunil Sethi, a leading personality in the Indian fashion industry, as its advisor. Sethi will advise the Commission on latest design interventions in the readymade garments segment as well as promotion of Khadi in India and abroad.
According to a statement of KVIC, Mr Sethi’s appointment is for a period of one year. Earlier, renowned fashion designer Ms Ritu Beri served as advisor to KVIC whose term expired recently.
50. Women Officers in Helicopter Stream of Indian Navy In yet another first in the history of Indian naval aviation, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream. They would in effect, be the first set of women airborne combatants who would be operating from warships. Earlier, entry of women was restricted to the fixed wing aircraft that took off and landed ashore.
These officers, Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLtRiti Singh, are a part of a group of 17 officers of
51. Make In India Scheme Targets for production of indigenous defence equipment are decided based on requirements of the Armed Forces. Procurement of defence equipment is undertaken from various domestic as well as foreign vendors, based on threat perception, operational challenges and technological changes and to keep the Armed Forces in a state of readiness to meet the entire spectrum of security challenges.
‘Make in India’ is implemented in defence sector through various policy initiatives which promotes