Welcome Job aspirants to UPJobNews.in, here you can read full information regarding the latest vacancy of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Account Officer Recruitment 2020.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Account Officer. This is a huge opportunity for the Charted Accountant CA Final Exam Passed.
Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts through the online mode from 01 July 2020 to 22 July 2020. The Last Date for Online Fee Payment is 22 July 2020 and Offline Fee Payment is 24 July 2020. The Tentative CBT Exam Date will be the second week of August.
Please read the full article for brief and good knowledge about the application process, age limit, selection criteria and other details before apply.
Last Date for Apply : Wednesday July 22 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
3 Veterinary Officer Recruitment in COMFED 2020#Bihar1 Days Remaining for Apply Veterinary Officer Recruitment in COMFED 2020
Online application on prescribed format is invited from eligible candidates, for the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Veterinary Officers for The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) in its units and its affiliated mild union on a permanent basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020)
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) was established in 1983 as the implementing a ...
4 United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job vacancies in Karnataka KSRLPS 2020#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites online application form from professionals to be placed with the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood to provide technical support to the National Rural Economic Transformation Project implemented in the State of Karnataka by Sanjeevini-Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society ( KSRLPS).
The team of professionals (at the level of Block Technical Coordinator, Coordinator, Technical Exp ...
5 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020#West Bengal2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur (West Bengal), an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development.
IIT Kharagpur invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for following 12 Officer Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur. (Advertisement No.: R/07/2020): ...
8 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
9 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar5 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
10 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching5 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
11 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab5 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
15 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri7 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
18 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police8 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
21 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank10 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
24 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri11 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
25 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank11 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
28. India overtakes USA to become No.1 in terms of global COVID 19 recoveries In a landmark global achievement, India has overtaken USA and become the top country in terms of global COVID-19 recoveries.
India has reported the highest number of total recoveries with more than 42 lakh (42,08,431) COVID patients recovered and discharged. India now accounts for close to 19% of the total global recoveries. This has strongly pushed the national Recovery Rate to nearly 80% (79.28%).
29. Various schemes to bridge the demand-supply gap of skilled workers The Government is implementing various sector/group specific schemes for bridging the gap between demand and supply of skilled workers. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has been implementing the following schemes/programmesnamely:
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal VikasYojana (PMKVY) imparts short term skill training to youth and recognition of prior learning of informally trained labour in National Skilled Qualification Framework (NSQF) aligned qualifications through the involvem
31. Selection Board for Grant of Permanent Commission to Women Officers in Indian Army Commences Proceedings The Special No 5 Selection Board constituted to screen Women Officers for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Indian Army has commenced it’s proceedings at Army HQ on 14 September 2020. The board is headed by a Senior General Officer and includes a woman officer of the rank of Brigadier. Women officers have been permitted to witness the proceedings as observers in order to add transparency to the process. b
Women Officers who qualify in the screening process will be granted Permanent Co
32. KVIC Firmness Forces Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal to Remove 160 Fake Khadi Products Online Khadi and Village Industries Commission’s (KVIC) firmness has forced e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and others to remove over 160 web links selling products in the brand name of “Khadi”. In a statement today, KVIC has said that the development comes in wake of KVIC serving legal notices to over 1000 firms using the brand name “Khadi India” to sell their products and thus causing damage to its reputation and the loss of work to Khadi artisans.
34. Women Pilots in IAF The strength of women officers serving the Indian Air Force (IAF) as on 01 September, 2020 is 1875 (One Thousand Eight Hundred Seventy-Five). Of these, 10 women officers are Fighter Pilots and 18 women officers are Navigators.
Ministry has received any proposal from IAF to induct women officers as fighter pilots. After approval of Ministry of Defence, IAF commenced a Scheme for “Induction of Women SSC officers in Fighter Stream of Flying Branch” in 2016, under which 10 (
35. Illegal Transfer of Defence Land In cases of attempts of illegal transfer based on the nature and circumstances of the case, FIRs/criminal cases have been filed against the sellers/purchasers, Courts have been approached to set aside such transactions. Competent Revenue authorities have also been approached for not effecting mutation of such transactions. Such transactions are not recognised and no mutation in defence land records are effected.
To prevent such incidences in future, the following steps are taken:-
36. New Initiative in Defence Sector First batch of five Rafale aircraft has been inducted and operationalised at Air Force Station Ambala. Induction ceremony was conducted on 10th September, 2020.
Short Service Commission (SSC) women officers are being considered for, and granted Permanent Commission (PC) in all branches of the IAF based on cadre vacancies, willingness, suitability, medical fitness and merit as per policies in vogue. As on 1st September, 2020, 372 women SSC officers (excluding Medical/Dental branches)
37. National Recruitment Agency In order to mitigate the hardships to candidates seeking Government jobs by providing the same platform to all candidates, and with a view to set a new standard of equity and inclusiveness in recruitment, Government has set up the National Recruitment Agency (NRA), vide order, dated 28.08.2020. The NRA will be an independent autonomous organization to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) to screen/shortlist candidates for certain categories of posts in Central Government, for which recruitment is ca
38. Institute- Industry collaboration to boost development of devices for osteoarthritis & diabetic foot ulcer Development of orthotic devices may soon receive a boost with a Kerala based scientific institution collaborating with a Mohali based private manufacturer for co-development of such devices catering to clinical conditions such as osteoarthritis and diabetic foot ulcer.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala (SCTIMST), an Institute of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has signed
39. Steps taken to ensure safety of healthcare and other health workers of hospitals Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. B
40. Bajrang Punia, Vinesh Phogat join online Fit India Freedom Run event at SAI Sonepat The Sports Authority of India’s Northern Regional Centre in Sonepatorganised an online interaction earlier today with 391 participants on the Fit India Freedom Run. Star wrestlers and Khel Ratna winners in 2019 and 2020 respectively Bajrang Punia and VineshPhogat were among the speakers at the event that lasted for one and a half hours. The event was inaugurated by Lalita Sharma, Regional Director, SAI NRC Sonepat and saw the participation of athletes and coaches from SAI Sonepat and SAI centres ac
42. Training programme for Capacity Development of Anganwadi Workers & Farm Women to achieve national nutrition goals organized A training programme for Capacity Development of Anganwadi Workers & Farm Women to achieve the national nutrition goals was organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) on 17th September 2020, as part of the 3rd Rashtriya Poshan Maah being celebrated in the month of September throughout the country. Around one lakh Poshan kits were also distributed among Anganwadi workers by Krishi Vigyan Kendras all over the country on the occasion of PM’s birthday on 17th September 2020.
43. Use of Chemicals and Pesticides for Ripening of Fruits As per the information provided by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; sub-regulation 2.3.5 of Food Safety and Standards (Prohibition and Restriction on Sales) Regulations, 2011 is related to “Prohibition of use of Calcium Carbide in ripening of fruits”. According to this sub regulation, “No person shall sell or offer or expose for sale or have in his premises for the purpose of sale under any description, fruits which have be
45. One District One Product Concept for Encouraging Domestic Manufacturing Based on strengths of a district and National Priorities, One District One Product (ODOP) is seen as a transformational step forward towards realizing the true potential of a district, fuel economic growth and generate employment and rural entrepreneurship, taking us to the goal of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat. In this contest, an interaction with all States and UTs was held on 27th August, 2020 to discuss the implementation of One District One Product initiative, and Department for Promotion of Industry a
46. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
47. Assessment of COVID Prevention World Health Organization, Country office, India alerted India on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. WHO issued a statement on 9th January, 2020 about a novel coronavirus, which was later named as SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease was named COVID-19 by WHO on 11th February, 2020.
The first Indian case of COVID-19 was reported on 30th January 2020. Before the Nationwide lockdown, a series of actions were undertaken in a pro-active, graded and p
48. Functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions The Constitution envisages for Panchayats to function as institutions of self-government and prepare plans and implement schemes for economic development and social justice. Accordingly, Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) seeks to make Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) an effective, efficient and transparent vehicle for local governance, social change and public service delivery mechanism meeting the aspirations of local population through policy interventions, advocacy, capacity building, persuasion and
49. Online Courses for Skill Development The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, at the instance of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, has issued a Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs ) on 8th September 2020 to ensure resumption of training activities post Covid-19 lockdown in skill and entrepreneurship training institutes including Industrial Technical Institutes (ITIs) and Short Term Training Centres under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) or State Skill Development Missions or other Central or State Ministri
50. Violence against Women The year-wise data of crime against women as per National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) during the years 2016 to 2018 is at Annexure-I.
The Government attaches high priority to ensuring safety and security of women and has undertaken various legislative and schematic interventions in this regard. These include legislations such as ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018’, ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013’, ‘The Sexual Harassme
51. India has Air Bubble Agreements with 10 Countries India has entered into Air Bubble agreements with 10 countries viz. USA, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Maldives, UAE, Qatar, Afghanistan and Bahrain, till 13.09.2020.
The essential details of Air Bubbles agreements are as follows:
1. These are temporary agreements between two countries aimed at restarting commercial passenger services when regular international flights are suspended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.