Recruitment of Sub-Divisional Engineers Vacancy by Punjab PSC 2020
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites application through OnlineApplication Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latestSarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts ofSub-Divisional Engineers in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. No. 09/2020).
Punjab PSC Sub-Divisional Engineers Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Divisional Engineers: 50 vacancies for Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Punjab, Age: 18-37 years as on 01/01/2020, Pay Scale: ₹15600-39100 Grade Pay ₹5000/-, Qualification: Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical from a recognised university or institution.
How to Apply Punjab PSC Sub-Divisional Engineers Recruitment 2020?
Apply Online on prescribed format at Punjab PSC website from 09/07/2020 to 31/07/2020only for Punjab PSC Sub-Divisional Engineers Vacancy Recruitment 2020.
Details and online application format
For more information and online application form, please visit the Open Advertisement section of the Punjab PSC website at https://www.ppsc.gov.in for Punjab PSC Sub-Divisional Engineers Vacancy Recruitment 2020.
Recruitment of Sub-Divisional Engineers Vacancy by Punjab PSC 2020
Last Date for Apply : Friday July 31 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
3 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
7 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
13 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
15 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
24 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...
27. Garo Hills-The Ecological Canvas of Meghalaya Garo Hills-The Ecological Canvas of Meghalaya
Forming the western part of the State the entire Garo Hills having an area of approximately 8,000 sq kms. is densely forested and hence one of the richest spots in biodiversity.
The Garos predominantly inhabiting the three districts of the State namely East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills and South Garo Hills are basically superstitious, believe in spirits and have rich traditional tales of myths and legends. To the Gar
28. Nursing Colleges in India State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is at Annexure – I.
Health being a State Subject, opening of new nursing colleges falls under the purview of the respective State Governments However, 129 proposals have been received in Indian Nursing Council from States/UTs under Section 13 and 14 of INC Act for opening of B.Sc. (Nursing) programme across the country in 2020-21. State-wise details are at Annexure-II.
The training being provided in the Nursin
29. Representation in Panchayats ‘Panchayat’, being “Local government”, is a State subject and part of State list of Seventh Schedule of Constitution of India. Clause (3) of Article 243D of the Constitution ensures participation of women in Panchayati Raj Institutions by mandating not less than one- third reservation for women out of total number of seats to be filled by direct election and number of offices of chairpersons of Panchayats. As per the information available with the Ministry, 20 States namely A
31. Interesting Facts about India Interesting Facts about India
India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the e
32. COVID hospitals in India As per the information provided by the States/ UTs on the Covid-19 Portal, State-wise details of Covid dedicated facilities and ICU beds in COVID dedicated facilities (Government and Private both) as on 18th September 2020 is given at Annexure.
In view of cases being reported in various parts of the country, the situation is dynamic, and the bed utilization position changes day-to-day. Hence, the data on vacant beds will only be available with the state government/ respective h
33. Grant-In-Aid To Rural Local Bodies The Fifteenth Finance Commission (XV FC) in its report for 2020-21 has recommended grants for Rural Local Bodies (RLBs) in 28 States. The grants have been recommended for all tiers of the Panchayati Raj and also to the Fifth and Sixth schedule areas. The grants are provided in two parts, namely, (i) Basic (Untied) Grants and (ii) Tied Grants in the ratio of 50:50. The basic grants are untied and can be used by RLBs for location-specific felt needs, except for salary or other establishment expenditure. Th
34. NRA expected to conduct CET from September,2021 onwards: DrJitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conductCommon Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common
36. Government has recently enhanced the prize money of National Sports Awards: Shri Kiren Rijiju This Ministry is implementing the Scheme of ‘Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons’ for providing lifelong monthly pension to medal winners of Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, etc. after they retire from active sports and the Scheme of ‘PanditDeendayalUpadhyay National Welfare Fund for Sportspersons’ (PDUNWFS)’ for providing financial assistance to sportspersons of yesteryears now living in indigent circumstances. Further, Government has enhancedthe prize money
37. Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar
Someshwar Shiv Mandir, Areraj
Areraj is a holy city of North Bihar which is 28 Km. south West from Motihari linked with pucca road. The famous Someshwar Nath Mahadev Temple is age old which attracts lakhs of pilgrims from other districts as well as Nepal on the occasion of Shrawani Mela (During July-August). Areraj a village has developed up to town and now it is the Headquarter of Areraj Subdivision.
Also at Areraj l
38. Long-Term, Time-Bound, National Level Strategy to Tackle Air Pollution-National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) The Central Government launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) as a long-term, time-bound, national level strategy to tackle the air pollution problem across the country in a comprehensive manner with targets to achieve 20% to 30% reduction in Particulate Matter concentrations by 2024 keeping 2017 as the base year for the comparison of concentration. Under NCAP, 122 non-attainment cities have been identified across the country based on the Air Quality data from 2014-2018. A list of Smart Citie
39. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
40. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
41. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
42. Women showing an impressive show in PCS exams Prayagraj: Last week, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declared the final result of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam (2018), commonly known as PCS. The results showed that besides being the first time that all the three toppers were female candidates, over one fourth of the total posts were bagged by candidates of the fair sex.
44. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
47. HPBOSE declares HP TET result 2020; check direct link here Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) on Tuesday announced the HP TET result 2020 on its official website.
Candidates, who have appeared for the examination, can check their HP TET result 2020 on the official website - https://www.hpbose.org/.
The Himachal Pradesh School Education Board (HPBOSE) has conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test, June 2020e for eight subjects - TGT Arts, TGT Non-Medical, TGT Medical, JBT, Language Teacher, Shastri, Punjabi and Urdu
48. Tourist Attractions in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan Tourist Attractions in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Tourist Attractions in Hanumangarh District Due to its rich history, the district is home to some of the major tourist attractions in Rajasthan. The places that one can visit include: Bhatner Fort, Kalibangan( Pilibanga), Bhadrakali Mata Temple, Amarpura Thedi Village Pallu, Brahmani Temple, Gurudwara Shree, Kabootar Sahib, Nohar
49. Tourist Places in Mumbai City, Maharashtra Siddhivinayak Temple
The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh. It is located in Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The temple has a small mandap with the shrine for Siddhi Vinayak (“Ganesha who grants your wish”). The wooden doors to the sanctum are carved with images of the Ashtavinayak (the eight manifestations of Ganesha in Maharashtra). The inner roof of the sanctum is plated with gold, and the central statue is of Ganesha. In
50. Allocation and distribution of food grains and gram under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package A total of approx. 8 LMT foodgrains (Rice and Wheat) were allocated to States/UTs. Also, Under ANB whole Chana was provided @ 1kg per household per month for two months i.e. May-June 2020, free of cost to migrant labourers who were not covered under NFSA, 2013 or were without ration card in the States/UTs in which they were stranded. Such beneficiaries were estimated as 10% of total beneficiaries under NFSA.
Under the ANB, against adjusted total allocation of 27,001.19 MT whole Chana for two mo
51. 37 Mega Food Parks in 23 States/UTs approved Ministry of Food Processing Industries is implementing Mega Food Park Scheme (MFPS) to create modern infrastructure for the food processing industries since 2008. This scheme is now a component of the new Central Sector Umbrella Scheme– Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY). The Mega Food Park Scheme (MFPS) aims at providing modern infrastructure facilities for food processing along the value chain from farm to market.
As on date, Ministry has accorded final approval to 37 MFPs in 2