Online and Offline Application Form for admission in class VI, Session : 2020-21 in Netarhat Vidyalaya
Netarhat Awasiya Vidyalaya
सत्र 2020-21 में छठा वर्ग में नामांकन हेतु प्रवेश परीक्षा का आवेदन पत्र
नेतरहाट आवासीय विद्यालय सत्र 2020-21 में छठा वर्ग में नामांकन हेतु प्रवेश परीक्षा आवेदन पत्र हेतु आवश्यक दिशा निर्देश |
***Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2020
***Date of Entrance Exam - 31-10-2020 / 01-11-2020
नये आवेदक के हेतु
स्टेप-1 मोबाइल नंबर सत्यापन |
स्टेप a . अपना नाम ( Name) लिखें |
स्टेप b . आपकी जन्म तिथि (Date of Birth) चुनें |
स्टेप c . अपना 10 अंकों का Mobile Number दर्ज करें |
स्टेप d . अपना पासवर्ड डालें (Create Password) |
स्टेप e . फिर से अपना पासवर्ड डालें (Re-enter Password) |
स्टेप f . Submit and Next बटन पर क्लिक करें |
स्टेप-2 अपने मोबाइल पर प्राप्त 6 अंकों की OTP संख्या दर्ज करें और OTP Verify बटन पर क्लिक करें।
स्टेप-3 आवेदक का विवरण |
स्टेप a . आवेदक अपना प्रमंडल (Division ) चुने |
स्टेप b . आवेदक अपना जिला (District) चुने।
स्टेप c . आवदेक अपना प्रखण्ड (Block) चुने।
स्टेप d . आवदेक अपना पूरा नाम (Name) लिखें।
स्टेप e . आवदेक अपनी माता का पूरा नाम (Mother's Name) लिखें।
स्टेप f . आवदेक अपने पिता का पूरा नाम (Father's Name) लिखें।
स्टेप g . आवदेक अपने जन्म प्रमाण पत्र दस्तावेज़ (Birth Certificate Document ) का प्रकार चुनें |
स्टेप h . अपनी Category का प्रकार को चुनें |
स्टेप i . अपने विद्यालय का नाम तथा पता (School's Name and address) लिखे।
स्टेप j . प्रधानाचार्य का नाम (Principal's Name) दर्ज करें|
स्टेप k . प्रधानाचार्य का मोबाइल नं. (Mobile number of the Principal) दर्ज करें|
स्टेप l . आवेदक अपना स्थायी पता (Permanent Address) दर्ज करें|
स्टेप m . आवेदक अपना पता (Corresponding Address) दर्ज करें, यदि दोनों सामान है तो Same As Permanent Address me क्लिक करे।
स्टेप n . आवेदक वमोबाइल नंबर 2 (Mobile number 2) दर्ज करे।
स्टेप o . आवेदक व्हाट्सप्प नंबर (Whatsapp number) दर्ज करे।
स्टेप p . अपना ईमेल का पता (E-mail) दर्ज करे।
स्टेप q . अपना आधार संख्या (Adhaar no.) दर्ज करे |
स्टेप r . Submit and Next बटन पर क्लिक करें |
स्टेप-4 आवेदन हेतु निम्न्लिखित दस्तावेज (Document) या चित्र (Photo) अपलोड (Upload) करें |
दस्तावेज (Document) या चित्र (Photo) जो की सभी Applicant के लिए अपलोड करना अनिवार्य (Mandatory) है -
Residential Certificate Birth Certificate Candidate's Photo Candidate's Signature Candidate's Father Signature Caste Certificate (Mandatory if reserveration claimed) EWS Certificate (Mandatory if claimed) Vth Class passing certificate issued by Headmaster from where student passed.
(नोट - दस्तावेज केवल JPG फॉर्मेट में ही अपलोड करें)
स्टेप-5 रजिस्टर्ड आवेदक मोबाइल नंबर और पासवर्ड के आधार पर लॉगिन कर सकते है |
स्टेप a . Submit and Next बटन पर क्लिक करें |
स्टेप b . आपके दिए गए Mobile नंबर पर आपके आवेदन की अवस्था SMS के द्वारा प्राप्त होगा |
***नोट # कृपया ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए डेस्कटॉप (Desktop) या फिर लैपटॉप (Laptop) का इस्तेमाल करें, मोबाइल फ़ोन से आवेदन नहीं करें |
Last Date for Apply : Wednesday September 30 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
3 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
7 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
13 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
15 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
24 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...
27. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
30. Acne Treatment in Delhi Acne is one of the most psychologically distressing condition, and this condition can affect both teenagers as well as adults. Acne occurs due to inflamed blemishes caused by a blockage in skin pores due to excess dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria. Sometimes hormonal imbalance, stress, and genes also play a major role in causing acne. For the best acne treatment in Delhi, one can visit the Clinic Skin Essence. At the clinic, Dr. Anu provides the best
31. MPSOS Releases Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi Exam Results, Check at Official Website The Madhya Pradesh State Open School Board (MPSOS) has declared "Ruk Jana Nahi" Class 12 results on its official website mpsosebresult.in. The exam was conducted between August 17 and September 2.
Usually, MPSOS holds Class 10 and Class 12 exams twice a year, in June and December. However, this year, the exams were delayed due to the
32. Last 6 years of Modi Government witnessed historic rise in MSP: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh said today that the during the last 6 years of Modi Government, a number of historic steps were taken for welfare of farmers and there was a steady hike in MSP for helping in doubling their income. Interacting with Sarpanches, BDC Chairmen, Farmers Organisations and local activists of the peripheral hill districts of Doda, Reasi, Ramban and Kishtwar on the new Farm Laws enacted by the Centre, Dr. Jitendra Singh reiterated that the minimum support price (MSP) and APMC (Agr
33. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
34. Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar Tourist Places in East Champaran, Bihar
Someshwar Shiv Mandir, Areraj
Areraj is a holy city of North Bihar which is 28 Km. south West from Motihari linked with pucca road. The famous Someshwar Nath Mahadev Temple is age old which attracts lakhs of pilgrims from other districts as well as Nepal on the occasion of Shrawani Mela (During July-August). Areraj a village has developed up to town and now it is the Headquarter of Areraj Subdivision.
Also at Areraj l
35. Electrification of Railway Lines Total Broad Gauge (BG) Route kilometer (RKM) Indian Railways (including Konkan Railway) is 63,631. As on 01.04.2020, 39,866 RKM have been electrified. Zone wise length of Rail line yet to be electrified are as under:
Total BG RKM
36. Tourist Places in Jalaun, Uttar Pradesh Tourist Places in Jalaun, Uttar Pradesh
Kalpi is a town and a municipal board in Jalaun district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is on the right bank of the Yamuna. It is situated 78 kilometre south-west of Kanpur from which it is connected by both road and rail.
The town was captured by the British in 1803, and after 1806 remained in British possession
37. Key Digital Marketing Strategies for a Multi-Location Business Digital marketing is important for all forms of company nowadays, as is the need to improve revenue conversion as well as to increase brand recognition among online businesses. Digital marketing helps in attracting more future buyers-both to physical stores and online.
Any business owner needs to know and have a clear understanding of how to efficiently market their products. If you don't do it right, you're likely to lose customers. Digital marketing plays a vital
38. FDI IN DEFENCE SECTOR In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No. 5 (2016 Series), allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it was likely to result in access to moder
39. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
40. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
41. Tourist Places in Sirsa, Haryana Tourist Places in Sirsa, Haryana
Radha Swami Satsang Ghar (Sikander Pur)
Though, the Main Dear is located at Byas (District Amritsar, Punjab), yet there is a vast Satsang Ghar at village Sikanderpur, at a distance of 5 KMs towards East from Sirsa city where a large Satsang is held every year in
42. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
43. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
44. 4.8L aspirants write PTET exam, result within 15 days The state-level PTET exam was conducted by the Government Dungar College of Bikaner on Wednesday.
Exam co-ordinator G P Singh said out of the total 1.89 lakh candidates registered for the four-year course, around 1.57 lakh took the test, the total percentage being 82.86%. Similarly, out of 3.67 lakh candidates registered for the two-year course, 3.26 lakh took the examination and the total percentage was 88.85%.
Singh said efforts will be made to declare the results in 15 days. He said that
45. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
47. IGNOU Admission 2020 Application Date Extended To September 30 Students willing to take admissions in Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU can send applications until the end of this month. The admissions committee has added more time in the wake of coronavirus pandemic. Check out the latest dates and other details about IGNOU admission.
IGNOU admission 2020 extended
48. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
50. Strengthening of ICAR The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), GOI is the apex organisation to promote Agricultural Research and Development in the country. National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under DARE/ICAR consists of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities, 82 All India Coordinated Research Projects/Network Projects and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of 721 K
51. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-