The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Works Department (PWD), Irrigation and Waterways Department (IWD), Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) and Panchayats and Rural Development Department(PRDD) of Government of West Bengal through Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Examination, 2020 (Advt. No. 13/2020).
West Bengal PSC Recruitment
WBPSC Civil Engineer Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Civil):vacancies in various departments of Government of West Bengal, Pay Scale: Pay Level 16 (₹56100-144300), Qualification: Degree in Civil engineering from a recognised institute/University or equivalent., Age: 36 years as on 01/01/2020.
₹210/- to be paid online. SC/ST/PWD of West Bengal candidates not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply West Bengal PSC Civil Engineer Vacancies 2020?
Apply Online in the prescribed application format at West Bengal PSC Recruitment website from 14/07/2020 to 20/08/2020 only for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Examination 2020 by WBPSC.
Details and Online Submission of Application
Please visit https://wbpsc.gov.in/advertisement.jsp for detailed information and online application form for West Bengal PSC Civil Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020.
WB PSC Civil Engineer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
(Screenshot of https://wbpsc.gov.in/advertisement.jsp)
Last Date for Apply : Friday August 28 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
3 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
6 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri2 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
7 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank2 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
11 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
12 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri2 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
13 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
15 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research4 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
17 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra6 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
23 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
25 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri9 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
27. English rendering of PM’s address in the 16th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 27.09.2020
My dear countrymen, Namaskar. During this ongoing period of Corona, the whole world is going through numerous phases of transformation. Today, when the two yard social distancing has become imperative, this very crises period has also served in fostering bonding among family members, bringing them even closer. But, for such an extended span of time and when you are together, spending time with each
28. Tourist Places in Kendujhar, Odisha Tourist Places in Kendujhar, Odisha
Kushaleswar Temple, Deogaon is sanctified owing to the presence of a shrine dedicated to Lord Kusheleswar Mahadev built in 900 AD. The temple located on the bank of river Kusei is an excellent pilgrimage centre of the area. Jagar mela & Sravan purnima are celebrated with great enthusiasm. This temple has corroborated the saga of Koshal empire of western Odisha. The temple is a unique treasure trov
29. Tourist Attractions in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan Tourist Attractions in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Tourist Attractions in Hanumangarh District Due to its rich history, the district is home to some of the major tourist attractions in Rajasthan. The places that one can visit include: Bhatner Fort, Kalibangan( Pilibanga), Bhadrakali Mata Temple, Amarpura Thedi Village Pallu, Brahmani Temple, Gurudwara Shree, Kabootar Sahib, Nohar
30. Tourist Places in Sirohi, Rajasthan Tourist Places in Sirohi, Rajasthan
AJARI TEMPLE (MARKUNDESHWAR JI)
About 5 Km south of Pindwara on the way to Abu Road, is the village of Ajari. 2 Km away from Ajari village, is temple of Mahadeo and Sarswati. The scenery is picturesque, honey-combed with date-trees and a small rivulet flows nearby. Small hillocks form a wonderful background makes this place a fine picnic spot. The temple is enclosed by high wall. Inside it is a Kundi of 30' x 20' size. Mar
31. Tourist Places in Koppal, Karnataka Tourist Places in Koppal, Karnataka
Huligemma Temple (Huligi)
The Huligemma temple is a 13th century temple devoted to Goddess Huligemma.
32. Toutist Places in Kalahandi, Odisha Toutist Places in Kalahandi, Odisha
Dokarichanchara water Fall
Kalahandi is one of the famous historical and ancient places of India or Odisha; where Dokarichanchara is a picnic or tourist place located in the village Kokasara, on the border of Kalahandi and Nabarangpur district.
33. Tourist Places in Osmanabad, Maharashtra Tourist Places in Osmanabad, Maharashtra
Shri Tuljabhavani Mandir - Tuljapur
Shri Tuljabhavani – Historical Background :
Tuljapur, the one amongst three and half Shakti Peethas (abodes of cosmic powers) of the state, is situated in Maharashtra, wherein resides the Mother Goddess Tulja Bhavani. She is also fondly revered as Aa
34. Tourist Places in Jammu Tourist Places in Jammu
Raghunath Temple Jammu
Raghunath Temple, with seven shrines each with its own `Shikhara`, (shikhara, a Sanskrit word translating literally to `mountain peak`, refers to the rising tower in the Hindu temple architecture in north India) is one of the largest temple complexes of north India, located in Jammu city. Maharaja Gulab Singh and his son Maharaj Ranbir Singh built the temple, during the period of 1853-1860. The temple has many gods en
35. Places of Tourist Interest in Hyderabad, Telangana Places of Tourist Interest in Hyderabad, Telangana
Birla Mandir is located towards the southern end of Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad. It situated atop the Kala Pahad which is a twin hillock of Naubat Pahad. The Birlas built the Hyderabad temple in 1976 and constructed it with white marbles imported from Rajasthan. The hillock is at a height of 280-feet situated on a 13-acre plot.
The construction took almost a decade to complete and was co
36. Ministry of AYUSH taking various initiatives to integrate the modern and traditional systems of Medicine No conflict exists between modern medicine and AYUSH systems with regard to efficacy of medicines, treatments and procedures.
The Ministry of AYUSH is taking various initiatives to integrate the modern and traditional systems so as to facilitate a meaningful, cross learning and collaboration between two systems. The highlights of such initiatives have been the following: -
Ministry of AYUSH under Centrally Sponsored Scheme of National AYUSH Mission (NAM) co-locates AYUSH
37. Places of Tourist Interest in Anjaw, Arunachal Pradesh Places of Tourist Interest in Anjaw, Arunachal Pradesh
As one enters Anjaw district the first major land mark is Tidding marked by a strong bridge laid over brilliant clear aquamarine running water of the Tidding river. Undulating slopes greets a traveler quietly edging for a moment of respite and nature photography. Nearest accommodation is available at Hayuliang.
38. Primary Health Centres (PHCs) Under the National Health Mission (NHM), Primary Health Centre (PHC) are established to cover a population of 30,000 in rural areas and 20,000 in hilly, tribal and desert areas.
PHCs are established to cover defined population. As per the Rural Health Statistics-2019, as on 31.03.2019, a total of 24,855 rural PHCs and 5,190 urban PHCs have been functional in the country. State-wise details including for Rajasthan are given below:
NUMBER OF PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES (PHCs) FUNCTIO
39. Postage Stamp released on A-SAT: India’s First Anti Satellite Missile A Customized My Stamp on India’s First Anti Satellite Missile (A-SAT) launch was released by Department of Posts on the occasion of Engineers Day today in the august presence of Shri AjitDoval, National Security Advisor (NSA).
On the direction of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully conducted an Anti-Satellite (A-SAT) missile test ‘Mission Shakti’ from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha on 27th Marc
40. National Technical Textiles Mission The Government has approved the proposal for creation of National Technical Textiles Mission for a period of 4 years (2020-21 to 2023-24) with an outlay of Rs.1480 crores. The distribution of funds is (i) For Research Innovation & Development – Rs. 1000 crores, (ii) For Promotion and Market Development- Rs.50 crore, (iii) For Education, Training and Skilling- Rs. 400 crore, and (iv) For Export Promotion – Rs.10 crores and balance Rs.20 crores for administrative expenses.
41. Status of Development of COVID Vaccine in India While the Govt. and Industry are trying their best to make available a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 at the earliest, it is difficult to comment on the exact timelines in view of various complex pathways involved in vaccine development.
The Government has constituted a high-level National Expert Group on vaccine administration for COVID-19 which is chaired by Member, Niti Aayog and co-chaired by Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Other representatives are: Secretary,
46. Dr Harsh Vardhan interacts with social media users during Sunday Samvaad-2 Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare answered questions posed by his social media interactors on the Sunday Samvaad platform for a second time today. These questions covered a multitude of queries concerning not only the current situation of COVID but also the government’s approach to it and related topics like India’s growth in the field of Science.
At the outset, Dr. Harsh Vardhan congratulated a responder who volunteered himself and their daught
47. AHSP Transfer of Pinaka Weapon System from DRDO to DGQA An important milestone was achieved today on 25 September 2020 when Authority Holding Sealed Particulars (AHSP) responsibility of Pinaka weapon system was handed over by DRDO to DGQA. AHSP transfer marks successful establishment of production of Pinaka rockets, Launchers, Battery Command Posts, Loader Cum Replenishment and Replenishment Vehicles as well as successful establishment of Quality Assurance processes. AHSP handing over took place at ARDE, Pune wherein the documentation required by various Prod
48. MHT CET 2020 admit card released on official website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in : Everything you want to know about it The admit card of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2020 for Physics-Chemistry-Biology (PCB) group has been released on Saturday (September 26) at the Maharashtra CET official website. Candidates who registered for the exam can download it from mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
Candidates can also download the MHT CET admit card from mahacet.org website. The entrance examination will be conducted from October 1-9. The exams for physics, chemistry, and biology (PCB) will be held on 1,
50. India has Air Bubble Agreements with 10 Countries India has entered into Air Bubble agreements with 10 countries viz. USA, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Maldives, UAE, Qatar, Afghanistan and Bahrain, till 13.09.2020.
The essential details of Air Bubbles agreements are as follows:
1. These are temporary agreements between two countries aimed at restarting commercial passenger services when regular international flights are suspended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.