Applications invited for IndiaScience and Research Fellowship (ISRF) Programme
High Commission of India
Applications invited for India Science and Research Fellowship (ISRF) Programme
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) of the Ministry of Science and Technology, India invites applications for theIndia Science and Research Fellowship Programme (ISRF)
This Fellowship program provides opportunities for researchers/scientists from partner country to undertake Research& Development work in Indian Universities and Research Institutions for a period of 3-6 months in various areas of science and technology. DST would be providing travel support, sustenance allowance and contingency grant under this fellowship programme.
The interested applicant should be a permanent resident of Sri Lanka and should be actively engaged in a research/researches related to science and technology including engineering and medical sciences at a University or research institution in the country. Applicants who possess Ph.D/ M. Tech/ M.Sc/ MBBS qualifications with 3 – 5 years research or teaching experience and below 45 years of age (as on 31st December 2019) are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme. Applicants registered for a Ph.D degree in home country may also apply.
Duly completed application forms with the attached mandatory documents should be forwarded to Director (International Relations), Technology & Research Development Division, Ministry of Science Technology and Research, 3rd floor, Sethsiripaya, Phase 1, Battaramulla by post or email@example.com by email on or before 28th February 2020.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. IGNOU Admission 2020 Application Date Extended To September 30 Students willing to take admissions in Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU can send applications until the end of this month. The admissions committee has added more time in the wake of coronavirus pandemic. Check out the latest dates and other details about IGNOU admission.
IGNOU admission 2020 extended
2. Recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in AIIMS AIIMS Bhubaneswar has conducted recruitment for Ayurvedic Medical Officers in which 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 02 posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) were advertised against which 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 02 posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) were filled up. However, one candidate resigned from the post of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and current filled up position stands at 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 01 post of Medical Officer (Ayu
3. Employment Opportunities in Textile Sector Textile Sector in India provides largest source of employment in the country with over 4.5 crore people employed directly and another 6 crores people in allied sector including large number of women and rural population through various schemes and public programmes such as:-
Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme is being implemented to upgrade technology/machineries of textile industry with an outlay of Rs.17,822 crore during 2016-2022 which will attract investment
4. Farming and Non-Farming Jobs in Rural Areas Government of India is supporting State Government in expansion of livelihood and employment opportunities in the rural areas through a multitude of interventions which included interventions in the farm and allied sectors, non-farm including small and cottage industries sector and service sector besides social sectors. The programs that directly address creation of livelihood and employment under the Ministry of Rural Development includes DeendayalAntyodaya Yojana - National Rural Livelihood Mission (DA
5. Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia Health Economist
Centre for Health Policy(CHP),Asian Development Research Institute(ADRI)
Location: Patna, Bihar
Apply by: 10 Oct 2020
Research & Learning Specialist
New Education Group - Foundation for Innovation and Research in Education (NEG-FIRE)
6. Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Apply by: 08 Oct 2020
Residential Female & Male Social Worker
7. Digital Skills to Jobless People Digital Skills are crucial in the post Covid era to ensure skilling for the youth and also to address the requirements of Industrial Revolution 4. Directorate General of Training (DGT), under the Ministry plays a key role in the implementation of long term training schemes including training in the latest cutting edge technologies. DGT has entered into an MOU with IBM in June 2020 for Free Digital Learning Platform “Skills Build Reignite” to reach more Job Seekers and provid
8. What is NLAT 2020? How do I Apply for NLSIU Bangalore? What is NLAT 2020? How do I Apply for NLSIU Bangalore?http://educratsweb.com/users/images/3798-contents.pngThe National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore will not accept the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) scores this academic year and will instead conduct its own National Law Aptitude Test (NLAT) for admissions to undergraduate and postgr
9. Best Self Employment Ideas To Start Making Money On Your Own The 9-5 schedule may not suit everybody. Many of you must have thought of being self-employed at one point in life. Starting your own business is not easy. It has its pros and cons. However, the pros outweigh the cons when you have a great idea and are willing to work hard for it. It can be a very rewarding experience to be self-employed. All you have to do is play to your strengths and be well aware of your weaknesses. Let’s read more about different kinds of self-employment ideas that can help yo
12. West Bengal Freeship Scheme West Bengal Freeship Scheme
The West Bengal Free ship Scheme (WBFS) has been introduced from the year 2011. WBFS is for the under Graduate students level in Engineering & Technology/ Pharmacy/ Architecture programmes conducted by the self financing private Engineering and Technical Institutions of the State. The waiver is limited to the tuition fee for all the institutions concerned. All other fees except tuition fees will have to be
13. BRAOU commences online direct admission process The online direct admission for undergraduate, postgraduate, PG diploma and certificate programmes of Dr.B R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) for the academic year 2020-21 is underway.
In a press release, the university on Friday said candidates who passed BRAOU’s eligibility test in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 can take the direct admission into UG courses. The last date for the admission and payment of tuition fee is September 10.
The admission prospectus has made available on t
14. Correction in Application Form UGC-NET JUNE 2020 National Testing Agency has reopened the UGC NET 2020 application correction window after which admit cards would be released on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in- Check details here
UGC NET 2020 application correction window reopened | Photo Credit: Representative Image
National Testing Age
15. IBPS RRB 2020 Mock Test Released @ibps.in - Check Details here Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the online IBPS RRB mock test for the IBPS RRB 2020 prelims exam of Office Assistants and Officer Scale - I. Candidates can appear in the IBPS RRB online mock test to understand the IBPS RRB 2020 exam pattern and examination system. IBPS already released the IBPS RRB 2020 admit card for both the posts of Officer Scale - I as well as Office Assistants. As per the IBPS RRB 2020 exam dates, the exam is scheduled on September 12 , 13 and September 19, 20,
17. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme
With a view to assisting the meritorious students belonging to economically backward families in the State of West Bengal to pursue higher studies, the Government of West Bengal introduces this scheme of giving scholarships at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal. The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme has been thoroughly revamped in the year 2016 to cover more
19. Job Opening in SRG HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED, (SRGHFL) Job Opening in SRG HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED, (SRGHFL)
SRG HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED, (SRGHFL) is a Listed Housing Finance Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956. The Company was incorporated on 10th March, 1999, with the Registrar of Companies, Jaipur in the name of VITALISE FINLEASE PRIVATE LIMITED with an object to provide of housing finance.
The promoters had their efforts to start t
22. Latest BBA Admissions 2020 Live Updates Various B-Schools have begun the admission process for BBA program while many management institutes are about to start. To get the latest updates on the admission process of B-schools offering BBA program Careers360 brings to you the latest information and updates on BBA admission process. Check the complete list below:
DU BBA Admission 2020
Delhi University will conduct DU JAT 2020 for admission to BBA program executed at various colleges of DU. Authorities began the
23. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Common Law Admission Test
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised national level entrance test for admissions to twenty two National Law Universities (NLU) in India. Most private and self-financed law schools in India also use these scores for law admissions. Public sector undertakings in India like ONGC, Coal India, BHEL, Steel Authority of India, Oil India etc. also use CLAT Post Graduation ( CLAT PG) scores for recruitment of legal positions i
24. Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
ABYB is a one year, full time residential programme being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses - Manipa
25. Google launches Kormo Jobs app in India Google launches Kormo Jobs app in India
Kormo Jobs: Find jobs & grow your career
Employers use the Kormo Jobs app to hire job seekers. It only takes a few minutes to set up your basic profile, and get a beautiful digital CV that you can share, print, or apply directly to jobs listed on the app. If you take the time to fill out your background, experiences, and interests then we’ll match you for relevant jobs - let employers come to you!
The more you use th
27 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
29 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
33 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
34 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri1 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
35 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
37 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra5 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
40 Clerk and MTS Recruitment in Birbal Sahni Institute 2020 #Sarkari Naukri24 Days Remaining for Apply Application on the prescribed format for the following Administrative Government Job vacancy posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), Lucknow ( Advertisement no.BSIP/Rec./09/2020).
BSIP Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 07 vacancies (03 for UR, 01 for EWS, 02 for OBC, 01 for SC) The scale of Pay: Level-02 ₹19900–63200, Age: 18-25 years.
42 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
43 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
45 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri8 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
46 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...