General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World
1. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held —New Delhi
2. Who is the first person to set foot on Moon —Neil Armstrong
3. Which was the first talkie film of India —Alam Ara
4. Which was the first English ship that came to India —Red Dragon
5. Which was the first newspaper to be published in India —Bengal Gazette
6. At which one place did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India —Champaran
7. By which ruler was the practice of military governorship first introduced in India —Greeks
8. Who was the first person to cross the Alps with army —Hannibal
9. The first railway line in India was opened in which year —1853
10. Which metal was first discovered by man —Copper
11. From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimented —April, 1987
12. Who was the first Indian woman President of the Indian National Congress —Sarojini Naidu
13. During India's Freedom Struggle, which led to the first 'All India Hartal' —Protest against Rowlatt Act
14. Which Rajputa king defeated Muhammad Ghori for the first time —Prithviraj III
15. Where were first Olympic Games held —776 B.C.
16. In which year was the first no confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha after independence —1963
17. In which country was Buddhism first propogated outside India —Srilanka
18. Who was the first Indian to be honoured with a lifetime achievement Oscar Award —Satyajit Roy
19. By whom was Gene first isolated —Hargobind Khurana
20. Which was the first woman to climb Mount Everest —Junko Tabei
21. By whom was the Bhakti Movement first organised —Ramananda
22. Which first Europeans came to India —Portuguese
23. When did man first land on moon —1969
24. Which was the first woman Governor of a State in free India —Mrs. Sarojini Neidu
25. Who was the first General-Secretary of the Indian National Congress —Dadabhai Neoroii
26. Which is the first geostationary telecommunication satellite of India —APPLE
27. Which first Indian leader to undergo imprisonment in 1882 —Vijiaraghavachari
28. What is the duration of proclamation of Financial Emergency —At the first instance two months
29. Which was the first metal used by man —Copper
30. In which Aryans first settled —Punjab
31. The Asian Games were held in Delhi for the first time in which year —1951
32. Who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha —Malgaonkar
33. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title —Wilson Jones
34. Who was the first asian to have received the Nobel Prize —R.N. Tagore
35. Who was the first Sultan of Delhi to introduce the practice of ‘Sijda' —Balban
36. By whom was Swaraj as a national demand first 'made —Dadabhai Naoroji
37. During the Mughal period which trader first came to India —English
38. Which God lost his importance as the first deity during the Later Vedic period —Varuna
39. Which was the first scholar, who read Ashokan edicts —James Princep
40. Which was the first National Security Advisor of India —Brajesh Mishra
41. What is the first compound which is fixed during photosynthesis —Glucose
42. In India, which first bank of limited liability managed by Indians and founded in 1881 —Oudh Commercial Bank
43. By whom was first women's university in India was founded —Dhondo Keshave Karve
44. Who was the member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India —Indira Gandhi
45. Which is the first company-managed major port in India —Ennore
46. From-which date shall the tenure of every Panchayat be for five years —From the date of its first meeting
47. What was the first venture of Gandhiji in all- India politics —Rowlatt Satyagraha
48. Which is the first multipurpose river valley project of independent India —Damodar Valley Corporation
49. Who was the first Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission of India —Shri V. T. Krishnamachari
50. Who was the first Defence Minister of India —N. Gopalaswami Ayyangar
51. Which was the first woman film star nominated/elected to the Rajya Sabha —Nargis Dutt
52. Which was the first fort constructed by the British in India —Fort Sf. George
53. Which first woman to become a Chief Minister of any State in India —Sucheta Kripalani
54. Who was the President of the First Buddhist Council held at Rajagriha —Mahakassapa
55. Who were the first to establish trade contacts with the Roman empire —Tamils
56. The first law of thermodynamics is concerned with the conservation of which thing —Energy
57. By whom was the first Muslim invasion of India lead —Mohammad-bin-Qasim
58. What was Sachin Tendulkar's average when he made his first thousand runs in ODls —35.83
59. Which was the medieval ruler who was the first to establish a ministry of agriculture —Mohammad-bin- Tughlaq
60. Who was the leader to have the unique distinction of firing the first shot in the rebellion of 1857 —Mangal Pande
61. Which Act gave representation to Indians for the first time in the Legislature —Government of India Act, 1935
62. Who first voiced the idea of a separate Muslim state in India —Mohammad Iqbal
63. Who was the first foreigner to invade India —Darius I
64. Where was the first iron and steel industry of India established —Jemshedpur
65. In which year did the first modem Olympic Games take place —1896
66. During whose reign did the Mongols first invade India —lltutmish
67. Who was the first Indian to get selected in ICS —Surendranath Banerjee
68. Who was the first Governor General of Bengal —Warren Hastings
69. Who were the first Europeans to reach India for trade —Portuguese
70. Which decade is celebrated as First International Decade of the World's Indigenous People —1994-2004
71. Which decade is celebrated as First United Nations Decade for the Eradication of Poverty —1997-2006
72. Which was the first Asian lady swimmer to have crossed the English Channel —Arati Saha
73. Who firstly predicated the existence of electromagnetic waves —Maxwell
74. The massive hole in the ozone layer over the Antarctica was first discovered in which year —1985
75. Who is the first Air Chief to receive the honour of "Marshal" —Arjun Singh
76. By whom was first successful vaccine against virul disease of small pox discovered —Edward Jenner
77. In which year was Vande Mataram first sung at the session of the Indian National Congress —1896
78. Which State was first annexed by Lord Dalhousie under the Doctrine of Lapse —Satara
79. Which was the first to legalize euthanasia —Netherlands
80. In India, in which was the service tax first introduced —1994
81. Which ruler at first assumed the title of 'Hazrat-i-Ala' and afterwards 'Sultan' —Sher Shah Suri
82. In which of the years was the first Railway line between Bombay and Thane laid —1853
83. When the first metal tool came into being why was it used for —Clearing jungles
84. Which was the first State to become bifurcated after independence —Madras
85. By whom was the first attempt to initiate economic planning in India made —By M. Visvesvaraya
86. Who was the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress —Badruddin Tyyabji
87. Who was the first Englishman to preside over a Congress session —George Yule
88. In which year, some more commercial banks in addition to the first lot of 141 were nationalised in India —1980
89. Which first movement was launched against the British in India —Swadeshi Movement
90. By whom was the first republic of the world established in Vaishali —Lichhavi
91. Who was the first woman to win the Jnanpith Award —Ashapurna Devi
92. Who among the first Indian to receive the Magsaysay award —Vinoba Bhave
93. Who was the first leader of the Opposition in the Rajya Sabha —Kamlapati Tripathi
94. Who was the first 'Indian to swim across English Channel —Mihir Sen
95. Who was the first Indian woman to swim across the English Channel —Arati Saha
96. In which State was the Panchayatl Raj first introduced —Rajasthan
97. Who laid the foundation of the first independent Turkish kingdom in India —Outubuddin Aibak
98. Who was the first European to translate the Bhagwad Gita into English —Charles Wilkins
99. Who first divided his empire into Iqtas during the process of civil administration —Iltutmish
100. Which country ranks first in producing teak —Thailand
101. Who has become the first Indian to score a-triple century in Tests —Virender Sehwag
102. Which war was ended by the Treaty of Madras —First Mysore war
103. Where was first Madarasa set up by the British in India —Calcutta
104. What is the first large research reactor of India that uses U-233 as fuel —KAMINI
105. Who is considered as the first national ruler of India —Chandragupta Maurya
106. Who is the first non-Indian to receive the Bharat Ratna —Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
107. Who was the first and the last woman ruler of Delhi —Razia Sultan
108. Who was the first President of the Indian Trade Union Congress in 1920 —Lala Lajpat Rai
109. Journalist's day was celebrated for the first time all over the country on which date —Oct 1, 1984
110. Who set up the Atmiya Sabha in Kolkata in the first half of the nineteenth century —Ram Mohan Roy
111. The first Indian to cross seven important seas by swimming —Buljl Chaudhary
112. By whom was Artificial gene synthesis first done in laboratory —Hargovind Khurana
113. Which Act formally introduced the principles of elections for the first time —Indian Councils Act, 1909
114. Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest —Bachhendri Pal
115. What is the first month of the 'Saka era' —Chaitra
116. Who was awarded the first Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award —Mother Teresa
117. Which was the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest —Bachendri Pal
118. Which is the scientist who explained about blood circulation for the first time —William Harvey
119. Who is the world's first woman cosmonaut —Valentina Tereshkova
120. In which was Indian Constitution amended for the first time —1951
121. When was the Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met —9th December, 1946
122. Who was the first Indian woman who owns the gold medal in Asian Games —Kamaljit Sandhu
123. 'Holding a Bandh' was declared illegal for the first time in India by which High Courts —Kerala High Court
124. The first major inscription in classical Sanskrit is that of which king —Rudradaman
125. Who produced the first film in India 'Raja Harishchandra' in 1913 —Dada Saheb Phalke
126. Who among the issued the coin rupee for the first time —Shershah Suri
127. In what commodity the English first conducted trade from India —Indigo
128. By whom was the calculation of electronegativities first done —Pauling
129. What was the first major inscription in classical —Sanskrit of Rudradaman
130. When was the first 'International Non-Smoking Day' observed all over the world —04.07.1988
131. Which was the first dynasty of the Vijayanagar kingdom —Sangama
132. The first Commonwealth Games were held in the year 1930 at which place —Hamilton (Canada)
133. Which Scientist first explained about circulatory system —William Harvey
134. Which is the first Indian woman to reach Olympic finals in individual track events —P.T. Usha
135. The Ninth Schedule was added by which Amendment —First
136. In which year did the Congress loose its monopoly of power in the States for the first time after the elections —1967
137. Which is the first National Park established in India —Corbett National Park
138. In which year did India first take part in the Olympic Games —1920
139. Who was the first woman Chief Justice of a High Court —Leila Seth
140. Who was the first woman minister of a state —Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
2. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
3. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
4. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
5. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
6. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
7. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
8. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
9. Mohammed Rafi (24 December 1924 – 31 July 1980) Mohammed Rafi (24 December 1924 – 31 July 1980) was an Indian playback singer. He is considered as one of the greatest and most influential singers of the Indian subcontinent. Rafi was notable for his voice, versatility and range; his songs were varied from fast peppy numbers to patriotic songs, sad numbers to highly romantic songs, qawwalis to ghazals and bhajans to classical songs. He was known for his ability to mould his voice to the persona and style of an actor, lip-syncing t
10. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
11. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
12. What is Digital Gold? What is Digital Gold?
Digital gold is a convenient and cost-effective way to accumulate the yellow metal for those who prefer it in physical form. Digital gold enables you to buy, sell and accumulate pure gold in fractions anytime and anywhere. Thus, even with a minuscule monetary investment of Re. 1, one can buy a certain quantity of the precious metal. Due to the convenience it provides to the buyer, digital gold is rapidly gaining traction amongst the investor community. In
13. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
15. Famous Volcanoes in the World Famous Volcanoes in the World
» Ojos dei Saldo
» Cameroon Mt.
16. Top Crop Producing States in India Top Crop Producing States in India
Apple: Jammu & Kashmir
Rice: West Bengal
Barley: Uttar Pradesh
17. Amazing Facts about the Human Body Amazing Facts about the Human Body
1. A Human baby has over 300 bones (60 more than adults). With the passage of time some bones get dissolved inside and some get joined with others.
2. At the point when a pregnant lady endures organ harm, (for example, a heart assault), the hatchling sends undeveloped cells to the harmed organ to help repair it. Furthermore ladies who have beforehand been pregnant show neurological insurance against specific infections.
18. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
19. GOVT. OFFICIAL RESIDENCES GOVT. OFFICIAL RESIDENCES
1. » American President - White House 2. » Brazil President - Alvorada
3. » Britain Prime Minister - 10, Downing Street
4. » Canada Prime Minister - 24 Sussex Drive
5. » French President - Elysee Palace
6. » Germany President -&
20. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
21. POWER PLANTS IN INDIA POWER PLANTS IN INDIA
Nuclear power in India
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2012, India has 20 nuclear reactors in operation in six nuclear power plants, generating 4,780 MW while seven other reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 5,300 MW. In October 2010, India drew up "an
22. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
23. COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
The Constituent Assembly appointed a number of committees to deal with different tasks of constitution-making. Out of these, eight were major committees and the others were minor committees.
The names of these committees and their chairmen are given below :
1. Union Powers Committee - Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Union Constitution Committee - Jawaharlal
24. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
25. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
29 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
31 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching21 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
32 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police1 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
36 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
37 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri0 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
38 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
41 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
42 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra8 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
46 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research6 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
47 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
48 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri11 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
49 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
50 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...