The official Wholesale Price Index for 'All Commodities' (Base: 2011-12=100) for the month of March,2020 declined by 0.90% to 121.1 (provisional) from 122.2 (provisional) for the previous month.
The annual rate of inflation, based on monthly WPI, stood at 1.00% (provisional) for the month of March,2020 (over March,2019) as compared to 2.26% (provisional) for the previous month and 3.10% during the corresponding month of the previous year. Build up inflation rate in the financial year so far was 1.00% compared to a build up rate of 3.10% in the corresponding period of the previous year.
Inflation for important commodities / commodity groups is indicated in Annex-1 and Annex-II. The movement of the index for the various commodity group is summarized below:-
PRIMARY ARTICLES (Weight 22.62%)
The index for this major group declined by 2.5% to 139.5 (provisional) from 143.1 (provisional) for the previous month. The groups and items which showed variations during the month are as follows:-
The index for 'Food Articles' group declined by 2.1% to 151.6 (provisional) from 154.9 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of egg (17%), poultry chicken (9%), tea (7%), fish-marine, maize and fruits & vegetables (5% each), jowar (4%), bajra and wheat (3% each), gram, paddy, betel leaves and urad (2% each) and fish-inland, arhar, pork, masur and mutton (1% each). However, the price of beef and buffalo meat (8%), moong and peas/chawali (4% each) and ragi and milk (1% each) moved up.
The index for 'Non-Food Articles' group declined by 4.2% to 126.1 (provisional) from 131.6 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of floriculture (30%), safflower (kardi seed) (12%), soyabean and gaur seed (8% each), sunflower (7%), raw rubber (4%), linseed, coir fibre, rape & mustard seed and hides (raw) (2% each) and niger seed, copra (coconut), raw jute and castor seed (1% each). However, the price of cotton seed (6%), groundnut seed (5%), skins (raw) (3%) and industrial wood, raw silk, fodder and gingelly seed (sesamum) (1% each) moved up.
The index for 'Minerals' group rose by 4.2% to 153.8 (provisional) from 147.6 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of manganese ore (15%), copper concentrate (7%) andphosphorite (6%). However, the price of chromite (3%), limestone (2%) and bauxite, zinc concentrate and lead concentrate (1% each) declined.
The index for 'Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas' group declined by 6.6% to 81.3 (provisional) from 87.0 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of crude petroleum (9%).
FUEL & POWER (Weight 13.15%)
The index for this major group declined by 3.1% to 100.7 (provisional) from 103.9 (provisional) for the previous month. The groups and items which showed variations during the month are as follows:-
The index for 'Mineral Oils' group declined by 5.6% to 87.2 (provisional) from 92.4 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of ATF (19%), naphtha (13%), HSD and kerosene (5% each), petrol and furnace oil (4% each) and LPG (3%). However, the price of petroleum coke (7%) moved up.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS (Weight 64.23%)
The index for this major group remained unchanged at its previous month level of 118.7. The groups and items which showed variations during the month are as follows:-
The index for ‘Manufacture of Food Products’ remained unchanged to its previous level of 136.9. The items which decreased where rice bran extract (9%), rice bran oil (3%), cotton seed oil cake (2%) and gur, rapeseed oil, gram powder (Besan), honey, chicken/duck, dressed- fesh/frozen, palm oil, maida, gola& similar cattle feed, sunflower oil, vegetable starch, rice products and cotton seed oil (1% each). However, the price of molasses (6%), coffee powder with chicory (4%), spices (including mixed spices) (3%), groundnut oil, fish frozen/canned/processed and mustard oil cake (2% each) and processed tea, vanaspati, mustard oil, bagasse, sooji (rawa), sugar confectionary, rice non-basmati, corn flake and ice cream (1% each) moved up.
The index for 'Manufacture of Tobacco Products' group rose by 0.4% to 154.8 (provisional) from 154.2 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of other tobacco products (1%). However, the price of cigarette (1%) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Textiles' group declined by 0.1% to 116.6 (provisional) from 116.7 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of manufacture of knitted and crocheted fabrics (1%). However, the price of viscose yarn (2%) moved up.
The index for 'Manufacture of Wearing Apparel' group rose by 0.1% to 138.0 (provisional) from 137.8 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of manufacture of wearing apparel (woven), except fur apparel (1%). However, the price of manufacture of knitted and crocheted apparel (1%) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Leather and Related Products' group rose by 0.1% to 117.9 (provisional) from 117.8 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of harness, saddles & other related items (2%) and chrome tanned leather and waterproof footwear (1% each). However, the price of travel goods, handbags, office bags, etc. and plastic/PVCchappals (1% each) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Wood and of Products of Wood and Cork ' group rose by 0.2% to 133.0 (provisional) from 132.7 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of wooden box/crate (2%). However, the price of wood cutting, processed/sized (1%) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Paper and Paper Products' group rose by 0.3% to 120.3 (provisional) from 120.0 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of pulp board (4%), corrugated sheet box (3%), tissue paper (2%) and card board and corrugated paper board (1%). However, the price of laminated plastic sheet (4%) and paper carton/box (2%) declined.
The index for 'Printing and Reproduction of Recorded Media ' group rose by 1.2% to 153.3 (provisional) from 151.5 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of printed books (2%) and hologram (3d) and journal/periodical (1% each).
The index for 'Manufacture of Chemicals and Chemical Products' group declined by 0.2% to 115.8 (provisional) from 116.0 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of mono ethyl glycol (10%), ammonia gas (9%), sulphuric acid (8%), polystyrene, expandable (4%), organic solvent and catalysts (3% each), superphospate/phosphatic fertilizer, others, alkyl benzene, other inorganic chemicals, poly propylene (PP) and camphor (2% each) and carbon black, ammonium phosphate, aniline (including PNA, ONA, OCPNA), organic chemicals, shampoo, ethyl acetate, additive and adhesive excluding gum (1% each). However, the price of nitric acid (9%), hydrogen peroxide (6%), oleoresin, agarbatti, menthol and safety matches (match box) (2% each) and phthalic anhydride, toilet soap, viscose staple fibre, ammonium nitrate, caustic soda (sodium hydroxide), gelatine, polyester fibre fabric, varnish (all types), fatty acid , poly vinyl chloride (PVC), liquid air & other gaseous products, foundry chemical, explosive, di ammonium phosphate and mixed fertilizer (1% each) moved up.
The index for 'Manufacture of Pharmaceuticals, Medicinal Chemical and Botanical Products' group rose by 0.2% to 130.6 (provisional) from 130.3 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of vials/ampoule, glass, empty or filled (5%), simvastatin (2%) and API & formulations of vitamins, antioxidants, anti-malarial drugs and antibiotics & preparations thereof (1% each). However, the price of antidiabetic drug excluding insulin (i.e. tolbutam) (6%) and anti-retroviral drugs for HIV treatment (2%) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Other Non-Metallic Mineral Products' group rose by 0.2% to 116.5 (provisional) from 116.3 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of stone, chip (6%), porcelain sanitary ware (3%), slag cement and cement superfine (2% each) and granite, toughened glass andfibre glass incl. sheet (1% each). However, the price of electric insulating material (2%) and non ceramic tiles, white cement, marble slab, ceramic tiles (vitrified tiles), ordinary sheet glass, railway sleeper, lime and calcium carbonate and clinker (1% each) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Basic Metals' group declined by 0.4% to 106.6 (provisional) from 107.0 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of stainless steel pencil ingots/billets/slabs (5%), MS pencil ingots and pig iron (2% each) and hot rolled (HR) coils & sheets, including narrow strip and steel forgings - rough (1% each). However, the price of rails (6%), ferrosilicon (4%), stainless steel coils, strips & sheets (3%), aluminium disk and circles (2%) and cast iron, castings, angles, channels, sections, steel (coated/not), brass metal/sheet/coils, stainless steel bars & rods, including flats and ferrochrome (1% each) moved up.
The index for 'Manufacture of Fabricated Metal Products, Except Machinery and Equipment' group rose by 0.1% to 114.7 (provisional) from 114.6 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of forged steel rings and cylinders (2% each) and steel drums and barrels and steel container (1% each). However, the price of sanitary fittings of iron & steel (8%), jigs & fixture (5%), bracket (2%) and hand tools and hose pipes in set or otherwise (1% each) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Computer, Electronic and Optical Products' group declined by 0.2% to 109.3 (provisional) from 109.5 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of electronic printed circuit board (PCB)/micro circuit (4%) and x-ray equipment (2%). However, the price of electro-diagnostic apparatus, used in medical, surgical, dental or veterinary sciences (4%) moved up.
The index for 'Manufacture of Electrical Equipment' group rose by 0.9% to 111.7 (provisional) from 110.7 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of transformer (6%), cooling tower (2%) and jelly filled cables and electric welding machine (1% each). However, the price of fibre optic cables (3%), safety fuse (2%) and electric mixers/grinders/food processors, electric filament type lamps, flourescent tube, rubber insulated cables and AC motor (1% each) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment' group declined by 0.4% to 112.9 (provisional) from 113.4 (provisional) for the previous month due to lower price of air or vacuum pump (4%), air gas compressor including compressor for refrigerator and roller and ball bearings (3% each), manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements, pharmaceutical machinery, mining, quarrying & metallurgical machinery/parts and dumper (2% each) and hydraulic equipment (1%). However, the price of gasket kit (7%) and excavator (1%) moved up.
The index for 'Manufacture of Motor Vehicles, Trailers and Semi-Trailers' group rose by 0.5% to 115.4 (provisional) from 114.8 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of minibus/bus (4%) and head lamp and cylinder liners (1% each). However, the price of brake pad/brake liner/brake block/brake rubber, others (3%), chassis of different vehicle types (2%) and piston ring/piston and compressor (1%) declined.
The index for 'Manufacture of Furniture' group rose by 2.1% to 130.9 (provisional) from 128.2 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of foam and rubber mattress (14%). However, the price of hospital furniture (7%) and wooden furniture (1%) declined.
The index for 'Other Manufacturing' group rose by 0.5% to 117.6 (provisional) from 117.0 (provisional) for the previous month due to higher price of gold & gold ornaments (1%) and cricket bat (1%). However, the price of silver (6%), cricket ball (2%) and sports goods of rubber (incl. balls) (1%) declined.
WPI FOOD INDEX (Weight 24.38%)
The rate of inflation based on WPI Food Index consisting of ‘Food Articles’ from Primary Articles group and ‘Food Product’ from Manufactured Products group decreased from 7.31% in February, 2020 to 5.49% in March, 2020.
FINAL INDEX FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY, 2020 (BASE YEAR:2011-12=100)
For the month of January, 2020 the final Wholesale Price Index for 'All Commodities' (Base: 2011-12=100) stood at 123.4as compared to 122.9 (provisional) and annual rate of inflation based on final index stood at 3.52% as compared to 3.10% (provisional) respectively as reported on 14.02.2020.
Next date of press release: 14/05/2020 for the month of April, 2020
Office of Economic Adviser, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi,
Note: Due to outbreak of Coronavirus and Nationwide lockdown, the provisional figures of WPI for latest month are computed with low response rate. The figures are likely to be revised in a significant manner during release of final month.
Wholesale Price Index and Rates of Inflation (Base Year: 2011-12=100)
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
2. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
3. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
4. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
5. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
6. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
7. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
8. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
9. Mohammed Rafi (24 December 1924 – 31 July 1980) Mohammed Rafi (24 December 1924 – 31 July 1980) was an Indian playback singer. He is considered as one of the greatest and most influential singers of the Indian subcontinent. Rafi was notable for his voice, versatility and range; his songs were varied from fast peppy numbers to patriotic songs, sad numbers to highly romantic songs, qawwalis to ghazals and bhajans to classical songs. He was known for his ability to mould his voice to the persona and style of an actor, lip-syncing t
10. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
11. What is Digital Gold? What is Digital Gold?
Digital gold is a convenient and cost-effective way to accumulate the yellow metal for those who prefer it in physical form. Digital gold enables you to buy, sell and accumulate pure gold in fractions anytime and anywhere. Thus, even with a minuscule monetary investment of Re. 1, one can buy a certain quantity of the precious metal. Due to the convenience it provides to the buyer, digital gold is rapidly gaining traction amongst the investor community. In
12. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
14. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
15. Famous Volcanoes in the World Famous Volcanoes in the World
» Ojos dei Saldo
» Cameroon Mt.
16. Top Crop Producing States in India Top Crop Producing States in India
Apple: Jammu & Kashmir
Rice: West Bengal
Barley: Uttar Pradesh
17. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
18. GOVT. OFFICIAL RESIDENCES GOVT. OFFICIAL RESIDENCES
1. » American President - White House 2. » Brazil President - Alvorada
3. » Britain Prime Minister - 10, Downing Street
4. » Canada Prime Minister - 24 Sussex Drive
5. » French President - Elysee Palace
6. » Germany President -&
19. COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
The Constituent Assembly appointed a number of committees to deal with different tasks of constitution-making. Out of these, eight were major committees and the others were minor committees.
The names of these committees and their chairmen are given below :
1. Union Powers Committee - Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Union Constitution Committee - Jawaharlal
20. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
21. POWER PLANTS IN INDIA POWER PLANTS IN INDIA
Nuclear power in India
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2012, India has 20 nuclear reactors in operation in six nuclear power plants, generating 4,780 MW while seven other reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 5,300 MW. In October 2010, India drew up "an
22. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
23. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
24. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
25. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
27 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
28 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
32 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
35 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
36 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
37 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
47 Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad#Jobs22 Days Remaining for Apply Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad
IOCL-Research Officer Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has its Research and Development (R&D) Centre at Faridabad near Delhi. Indian Oil R&D Centre Faridabad is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for recruitment as Research Officer/Research Manager in the R&D Centre in various research areas. IOC R&D centre invites online application on prescribed format ...
48 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...