The Ordinance amends the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 as applicable to Cooperative Banks. The Ordinance seeks to protect the interests of depositors and strengthen cooperative banks by improving governance and oversight by extending powers already available with RBI in respect of other banks to Co-operative Banks as well for sound banking regulation, and by ensuring professionalism and enabling their access to capital. The amendments do not affect existing powers of the State Registrars of Co-operative Societies under state co-operative laws. The amendments do not apply to Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) or co-operative societies whose primary object and principal business is long-term finance for agricultural development, and which do not use the word “bank” or “banker” or “banking” and do not act as drawees of cheques.
The Ordinance also amends Section 45 of the Banking Regulation Act, to enable making of a scheme of reconstruction or amalgamation of a banking company for protecting the interest of the public, depositors and the banking system and for securing its proper management, even without making an order of moratorium, so as to avoid disruption of the financial system.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Fastrack Investigation of Child Sex Abuse Cases The number of cases of child sexual abuse reported from 2009 to 2018, is available at https://ncrb.gov.in/en/crime-india.
The Government of India implements the ‘Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012’, which provides for mandatory reporting, child friendly recording of statement and evidence and speedy trial of the cases. It is stipulated in Section 44 (1) of POCSO Act, 2012 that National Commis
2. Violence against Women The year-wise data of crime against women as per National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) during the years 2016 to 2018 is at Annexure-I.
The Government attaches high priority to ensuring safety and security of women and has undertaken various legislative and schematic interventions in this regard. These include legislations such as ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018’, ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013’, ‘The Sexual Harassme
4. Government receives large number of suggestions on proposed mining reforms There is no proposal to make illegal mining as legal. The Mines ministry has clarified this today. Ministry of Mines had circulated the proposed reforms in the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) (MMDR) Act, 1957 with different Central Government Ministries /Departments and also to the State Government for comments / suggestions.
Further, in order to give wide publicity to the proposed reforms, as per Pre-Legislative Consultation Poli
5. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
6. The Monsoon session 2020 of Parliament begins tomorrow on September 14 The Monsson session 2020 of Parliament will begin from Monday, on September 14, 2020. The fourth session of 17th Lok Sabha and 252nd Session of Rajya Sabha is scheduledto be held on Monday, 14th September, 2020 and subject to exigencies of Government Business, may conclude on Thursday, 1st October,
7. Vice President suggests inclusion of milk in mid-day meal scheme The Vice President, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu today suggested that milk could be given either as part of breakfast or the mid-day meal in order to improve the nutritional levels of children.
Shri Naidu spoke to the Union Minister for Women and Child Development, Smt. Smriti Irani in this regard and made this suggestion. The Minister assured the Vice President that the central government would consider recommending to all the States to include milk in the mid-day meal scheme.
Earlier in th
10. Union Education Minister launches Minimum Standards of Architectural Education Regulations, 2020 In continuation of pertinent educational reforms being made by Ministry of Education, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Education Minister virtually launched the "Minimum Standards of Architectural Education Regulations, 2020" here today. Minister of State for Education, Shri Sanjay Dhotre also graced the occasion. Senior officials of Ministry of Education and President, Council of Architecture , Ar Habeeb Khan, were also present on the occasion.
While addressing the participants S
11. Indian Army rescues Chinese Citizens in North Sikkim The Indian Army extended a helping hand to three Chinese citizens who lost their way in Plateau area of North Sikkim at an altitude of 17,500 feet on 03 September 2020.
Realising danger to the lives of the Chinese citizens which included two men and one woman in sub zero temperatures, the soldiers of Indian Army immediately reached out and provided medical assistance including oxygen, food and warm clothes to protect them from the vagaries of extreme altitude and harsh
12. Vice President calls for the nurturing of entrepreneurial talent among the youth The Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu called for the nurturing of entrepreneurial talent among the youth of the nation to make India ‘Atmanirbhar’ in the time to come. He said that we must tap into theentrepreneurial talent and technological skill of every citizen of the nation and harness our local resources to attain self-reliance and to serve the humanity at large.
He was addressing a Webinar on Acharya Vinoba Bhave’s contribution to the dissemination of Gandhi J
13. Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency to conduct Common Eligibility Test Cabinet approves creation of National Recruitment Agency (NRA), paving the way for a transformational reform in the recruitment process for central government jobs
NRA: A Multi-Agency Body to encompass the first level test by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and the Institute of Banking Service Personnel (IBPS)
Common eligibility Test (CET) to screen candidates at the
15. Atal Innovation Mission and Dell Technologies Launch Student Entrepreneurship Programme 2.0 Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, in collaboration with Dell Technologies today launched Student Entrepreneurship Programme 2.0 (SEP 2.0) for young innovators of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs).
Following the outstanding success of SEP 1.0, the second series was kick-started in the presence of Dr Rajiv Kumar, Vice Chairman, NITI Aayog; Alok Ohrie, President and MD, Dell Technologies; R. Ramanan, Mission Director, AIM; and Dr Anjlee Prakash, Chairperson, Learning Links Foundation.
16. Need for providing a comprehensive and objective account of the historical events: Vice President The Vice President, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu today stressed the need to give for providing a comprehensive, authentic and objective account of the historical events.
He was speaking after releasing the book, ‘NETAJI—India’s Independence and British Archives’ authored by Dr. Kalyan Kumar De, an associate member of the Netaji Subash Bose-INA Trust at Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas.
Observing that the book contains some interesting documents that throw light on the great cont
17. Structural Reforms are a Key Priority of the Government: Finance Minister Addressing the captains of the Indian Industry, Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman stressed that structural reforms are a key priority of the government as has been reflected in the slew of measures & policies announced since outbreak of COVID-19. Every policy which was introduced had a structural component. Consequently, thereforms are having significant impact on the recovery process which we are currently witnessing.
Further, in order to facilitate t
25. Shri Rajiv Kumar takes over as new Election Commissioner Shri Rajiv Kumar today assumed charge as the new Election Commissioner (EC) of India. Sh Kumar joins the Election Commission of India with Chief Election Commissioner Shri Sunil Arora and Election Commissioner Shri Sushil Chandra.
Born on 19thFebruary 19
27 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
29 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research14 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
30 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC13 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
32 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri19 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)