I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Foundation Stone of World Class ‘Centre for Disability Sports’ at Gwalior Laid Today The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Hortic
2. Naval Investiture Ceremony– 2020 Vice Admiral AK Chawla PVSM, AVSM, NM, VSM, ADC, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southern Naval Command (SNC), on behalf of the President of India, presented Gallantry and Non-Gallantry Awards, (announced on Republic day 2020) to meritorious naval personnel at the Naval Investiture Ceremony (NIC) conducted at naval base, Kochi on 25 Sep 20. In addition, personnel who demonstrated leadership, professional achievements and distinguished service of high order, and signif
3. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
4. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
5. Shri Radha Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chaak) to 150 potter families in East Champaran district in Bihar. Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chaak and other equipment like blunger machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena. The beneficiaries who were given electric chaak after co
6. President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind virtually conferred the National Service Scheme (NSS) Awards for the year 2018-19 today The President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovindvirtually conferred the National Service Scheme (NSS) Awards for the year 2018-19 on 24th September, 2020 from Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi today. UnionMinister of Youth Affairs and SportsShri Kiren Rijijuattended the ceremony from Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi. The National Service Scheme (NSS) Award for the year 2018-19 was given to 42 awardees in 3 different categories like University/ +2 Council, NSS Units and their Programme Officers and NSS Volunteers. Secreta
7. Women Officers in Helicopter Stream of Indian Navy In yet another first in the history of Indian naval aviation, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream. They would in effect, be the first set of women airborne combatants who would be operating from warships. Earlier, entry of women was restricted to the fixed wing aircraft that took off and landed ashore.
These officers, Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLtRiti Singh, are a part of a group of 17 officers of
8. Corporatisation of OFB The Cabinet Committee on Security in its meeting held on 29.07.2020, has approved to convert Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), a subordinate office of Ministry of Defence, into one or more than one 100% Government owned corporate entities, registered under the Companies Act 2013.
The Corporatisation of OFB will improve its autonomy, accountability and efficiency in Ordnance Supplies.
The Government has taken note of the strike by workers of OFB against the proposed corporatisation and the
9. PM greets people on Vishwakarma Jayanti Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the people on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
In a tweet, the Prime Minister said, "विश्वकर्मा जयंती की सभी देशवासियों को बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं। आज
10. Malnutrition Deaths among Children in the Country Malnutrition is not a direct cause of death among children. However, it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate has reduced from 74.3 (NFHS-3) to 49.7 (NFHS-4) deaths per thousand live births.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is implementing several schemes/programmes through States/UTs to addres
13. Central Team to Evaluate Losses Due to Floods The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional finan
14. Postage Stamp released on A-SAT: India’s First Anti Satellite Missile A Customized My Stamp on India’s First Anti Satellite Missile (A-SAT) launch was released by Department of Posts on the occasion of Engineers Day today in the august presence of Shri AjitDoval, National Security Advisor (NSA).
On the direction of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully conducted an Anti-Satellite (A-SAT) missile test ‘Mission Shakti’ from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha on 27th Marc
15. Modernisation of Armed Forces The details of Budget Estimates (BE), Revised Estimates (RE) and Actual Expenditure (Actuals) on the modernization(Capital Acquisition) of Armed Forces, under Defence Services Estimates (DSE), for the last five years and the current year are as under:-
(Rs. in Crore)
16. Illegal Occupation of Land in Cantonment Region During the year 2018, 2019 and in 2020 (upto 31.08.2020), 7.586 acres of defence land inside cantonment under the management of Defence Estate Organization have been detected as encroached by the residents. Out of above, defence land measuring 4.11 acres have got freed from encroachment during the same period.
The illegal occupation of defence land may cause difficulties in Municipal administration viz. Providing water supply, sanitation and other municipal facilities.
17. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
18. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
19. MSP for MFP Scheme has Successfully Strengthened Tribal Economy; Infusing more than Rs 3000 Crore in the Past Few Months! One bright spot in this turbulent and challenging year has been therecord procurement of MFPs under the MSP for MFP Schemein 16 states which has now touchedRs. 148.12 crores.This is the highest-ever in terms of the number of MFPs, the total value of procurement and the number of states involved, since the implementation of the scheme. With this, the total procurement for the year (both Government and private trade) crossed more than Rs3000 crores, proving to be a much needed panacea in these distressing
20. Illegal Transfer of Defence Land In cases of attempts of illegal transfer based on the nature and circumstances of the case, FIRs/criminal cases have been filed against the sellers/purchasers, Courts have been approached to set aside such transactions. Competent Revenue authorities have also been approached for not effecting mutation of such transactions. Such transactions are not recognised and no mutation in defence land records are effected.
To prevent such incidences in future, the following steps are taken:-
21. Hair Transplant in Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad | Dr.Yv Rao Clinics Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure wherein the hair surgeon extracts the healthy hair follicles from the posterior part of the scalp and transfers them to the bald areas. It helps the patient to get back the lost hair. Hair transplant is an ideal solution for people suffering from hair thinning, hair loss, and partial to complete baldness.
22. Nominations for Padma Awards-2021 open till 15th September, 2020 The last date for online nominations/recommendations for the Padma Awards to be announced on the occasion of Republic Day, 2021 is tomorrow (15th September, 2020). The nominations/recommendations for Padma Awards will be received online only on the Padma Awards portal https://padmaawards.gov.in.
The Padma Awards, namely, Padma Vibhushan, Padm
24. Induction Ceremony of Rafale Aircraft into Indian Air Force The Indian Air Force will formally induct the Rafale aircraft on 10th September 2020 at Air Force Station, Ambala. The aircraft will be part of 17 Squadron, the “Golden Arrows”. The first five Indian Air Force Rafale aircraft arrived at Air Force Station, Ambala from France on 27th July 2020.
Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh and Mrs Florence Parly Minister of the Armed Forces of France will be the Chief Guest for the event. Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, C
25. The Monsoon session 2020 of Parliament begins tomorrow on September 14 The Monsson session 2020 of Parliament will begin from Monday, on September 14, 2020. The fourth session of 17th Lok Sabha and 252nd Session of Rajya Sabha is scheduledto be held on Monday, 14th September, 2020 and subject to exigencies of Government Business, may conclude on Thursday, 1st October,
27 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
28 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC6 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies