The Ministry of petroleum and Natural Gasvide Resolution dated 08.11.2019 has simplified the guidelines for grant of authorization for bulk and retail marketing of Motor Spirit (Petrol) and High Speed Diesel (Diesel). The simplified guidelines aim at increasing private sector participation in the marketing of MS and HSD. An entity desirous of seeking authorization for either retail or bulk must have a minimum net worth of Rs.250crore at the time of making application (Rs.500crore in case of authorization for both retail and bulk). Applications may be submitted in prescribed Application Form directly to the Ministry. For retail authorization, the entity is required to set up at least 100 retail outlets. The policy has opened up the marketing sector of Petroleum products by removing the strict conditions applicable earlier. The policy has the potential to revolutionise marketing of Transport fuels in the country. The said guidelines are available on the Ministry’s website (http://petroleum.nic.in/sites/default/files/Resolution_Transprotation.pdf)along with the prescribed Application Form (http://petroleum.nic.in/sites/default/files/Control%20Order.pdf).
In case of any queries on the subject, please call at the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Landline Nos: +91-11-2338 6119/6071 (Monday to Friday, during office hours).
The issue of Resolution for grant of authorization for bulk and retail marketing of petrol and diesel will liberalise the guidelines to increase private sector participation, including foreign players in the marketing of petrol and diesel. It will also encourage dispensing of alternate fuels and augmentation of retail network in remote areas and ensure higher levels of customer service.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Last 6 years of Modi Government witnessed historic rise in MSP: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh said today that the during the last 6 years of Modi Government, a number of historic steps were taken for welfare of farmers and there was a steady hike in MSP for helping in doubling their income. Interacting with Sarpanches, BDC Chairmen, Farmers Organisations and local activists of the peripheral hill districts of Doda, Reasi, Ramban and Kishtwar on the new Farm Laws enacted by the Centre, Dr. Jitendra Singh reiterated that the minimum support price (MSP) and APMC (Agr
2. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
3. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
4. Modernisation of Armed Forces The details of Budget Estimates (BE), Revised Estimates (RE) and Actual Expenditure (Actuals) on the modernization(Capital Acquisition) of Armed Forces, under Defence Services Estimates (DSE), for the last five years and the current year are as under:-
(Rs. in Crore)
5. Policy for Transfer of Employees In terms of instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on transfer/posting of Government employees, all Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to have their own guidelines for transfer/posting of their employees providing for the following -
have a mechanism akin to Civil Services Board for recommending transfer; and
Respective Ministries/Departments are also required to place the transfer policy
6. Enhancement of Steel Production in Eastern India The Ministry of Steel has launched 'Purvodaya' initiative, encompassing development of Integrated Steel Hubs in Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh. Purvodaya aims to focus on development of the Eastern region by setting up green field and brown field steel plants for capacity addition, development of steel clusters near Integrated Steel Plants as well as demand centres and transformation of logistics and utilities infrastructure.
This Information was given b
7. Promotion of Agricultural Research To promote agricultural research and education, and to make the country self- reliant in the agriculture sector, DARE/ICAR has developed a country wide network of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities including 3 Central Agricultural Universities and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) at the district level mandated with technology assessment and demonstration for wider application and capacity
8. Maintaining supply of essential commodities during lockdown As part of economic response to Covid-19 pandemic lockdown, the Government distributed foodgrains at the rate of 5 kg per person per month, and pulses at the rate of 1 kg per household per month, free of cost, to all beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) for the period of eight months from April to November 2020. The Department of Consumer Affairs was entrusted with distribution of pulses. In phase - I of PMGKAY, out of the tot
9. Representation in Panchayats ‘Panchayat’, being “Local government”, is a State subject and part of State list of Seventh Schedule of Constitution of India. Clause (3) of Article 243D of the Constitution ensures participation of women in Panchayati Raj Institutions by mandating not less than one- third reservation for women out of total number of seats to be filled by direct election and number of offices of chairpersons of Panchayats. As per the information available with the Ministry, 20 States namely A
10. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
11. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
12. KVIC Appoints Design and Fashion Icon Sunil Sethi, as Advisor The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has appointed Shri Sunil Sethi, a leading personality in the Indian fashion industry, as its advisor. Sethi will advise the Commission on latest design interventions in the readymade garments segment as well as promotion of Khadi in India and abroad.
According to a statement of KVIC, Mr Sethi’s appointment is for a period of one year. Earlier, renowned fashion designer Ms Ritu Beri served as advisor to KVIC whose term expired recently.
13. Payroll Reporting in India – A Formal Employment Perspective The National Statistical Office(NSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the press note on Employment Outlook of the country covering the period September, 2017 to July, 2020 based on the administrative records available with selected government agencies to assess the progress in certain dimensions. A detailed note is annexed.
A detailed note is annexed
15. Steps taken by Government to support tribal communities during Covid pandemic Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) has constituted a team of officers to prepare the roadmap and take necessary measures for implementation/realization of initiatives to restore growth in the economy after the Covid-19 Pandemic. On request of MoTA, the Ministry of Home Affairs has vide Order No. 40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated 16/04/20 issued guidelines aiming to relax the provisions of lockdown for Collection, harvesting and processing of Minor Forest Produce(MFP)/ Non Timber Forest Produce (NTFP) by STs and oth
16. Malnutrition Deaths among Children in the Country Malnutrition is not a direct cause of death among children. However, it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate has reduced from 74.3 (NFHS-3) to 49.7 (NFHS-4) deaths per thousand live births.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is implementing several schemes/programmes through States/UTs to addres
17. Criminal Law Reform Committee A Committee has been constituted under the Chairpersonship of the Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi to suggest reforms in the Criminal laws. The Ministry of Home Affairs have also sought suggestions from Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors (LGs) and Administrators of Union Territories, Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Chief Justices of various High Courts, Bar Council of India, Bar Council of various States and various Universities/ Law Instit
18. Central Team to Evaluate Losses Due to Floods The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional finan
19. Import and In-house production of PNG & CNG As per information provided by Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC), approximately 9,228 MMSCM of Natural gas has been produced domestically and approximately 9,966 MMSCM of LNG has been imported in the country during the period April-July, 2020. This gas also caters to demand of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
IOCL is executing 517 km long Paradip-Haldia-Barauni Oil 30" capacity augmentation pipeline project. IOCL has informed that physical progress of 43.
20. Initiatives in Public Private Partnerships to boost Railway Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹ 50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiatives. One of the P
21. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
22. Promotion of Tribal Culture, Livelihood and Education Ministry of Tribal Affairs is administrating the schemes of “Support of Tribal Research Institute” and Tribal Festival, Research, Information and Mass Education” under which various activities like research studies/publication of books/documentation including audio visual documentaries to fill the gap of research studies on tribal issues and Promotion of rich tribal cultural heritage as well as capacity building of tribal persons/institutions associated with tribal affairs, disseminatio
24. PPP Initiatives in Indian Railway to boost Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiativ
25. NERAMAC supports farmers & producers of North East to increase their income: Dr Jitendra Singh today said North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC) supplies good quality seeds, planting materials, machinery and equipment to State Governments to increase the income of farmers. In a written reply to question in Lok Sabha, he said, NERAMAC conducts skill development training programme for exporters (startups) small and local entrepreneurs. NERAMAC also provides platforms to small and local entrepreneurs to market their products through various events and exhibitions
26 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
30 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
31 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
33 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
39 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...