One platform where you can lodge your grievances for quick redress
Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online web-enabled system over NICNET developed by NIC, in association with Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). CPGRAMS is the platform based on web technology which primarily aims to enable submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens from anywhere and anytime (24x7) basis to Ministries/Departments/Organisations who scrutinize and take action for speedy and favorable redress of these grievances. Tracking grievances is also facilitated on this portal through the system generated unique registration number.
Issues which are not taken up for redress
Subjudice cases or any matter concerning judgment given by any court.
Personal and family disputes.
Anything that impacts upon territorial integrity of the country orfriendly relations with other countries.
The grievances received by the Department are forwarded to the concerned Ministries/Departments/State Governments/UTs, who are dealing with the substantive function linked with the grievance for redress under intimation to the complainant. The Department ‘takes up’ about 1000 grievances every year depending upon the seriousness of the grievance and follows them regularly till their final disposal. This enables the Department to evaluate the effectiveness of the grievance redress machinery of the concerned government agency. Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances is the nodal agency to formulate policy guidelines for citizen-centric governance in the country. Redress of citizen's grievances, being one of the most important initiatives of the department, DAR&PG formulates public grievance redress mechanisms for effective and timely redress / settlement of citizen's grievances.
The DAR&PG has been making endeavors to bring excellence in public service delivery and to redress grievances of citizens in a meaningful manner by effectively coordinating with different Ministries and Departments of the Government and trying to eliminate the causes of grievances.
This is a Government of India Portal aimed at providing the citizens with a platform for redress of their grievances. If you have any grievance against any Government organization in the country, you may lodge your grievance here which will go to the Ministry/Department/State Government concerned for immediate redress.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Implementation of IM-PDS scheme The main objective of the “Integrated Management of Public Distribution System (IM-PDS)” scheme is to introduce nation-wide portability of ration cards under National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) through 'One Nation One Ration Card' plan with an objective to enable migrant beneficiaries to lift their entitled quota of foodgrains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) of their choice anywhere in the country by using their existing/same ration card after biometric/Aadhaar authentication on el
2. Functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions The Constitution envisages for Panchayats to function as institutions of self-government and prepare plans and implement schemes for economic development and social justice. Accordingly, Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) seeks to make Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) an effective, efficient and transparent vehicle for local governance, social change and public service delivery mechanism meeting the aspirations of local population through policy interventions, advocacy, capacity building, persuasion and
3. Hallmarking of precious metals In view of the Mandatory Hallmarking, the number of jewellers and hallmarking centres applying for Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certificate will increase manifold and to deal with increasing number of applications, an online system for issuing BIS certificate has been developed by BIS and launched by the Government on 21.08.2020. The online system enables the jewellers to submit the application for registration and fees online. In this system there will be no human interface in processing the applica
4. Shramik Trains Keeping in view the urgent requirement of movement of stranded persons Shramik specials were organized in a mission mode. These Shramik specials were organized as trains on demand, as and when State Governments requisitioned these trains, in accordance with the protocol and guidelines given by the Government. In all, 4621 Shramik Special have been operated between 1st May, 2020 to 31st August, 2020 carrying 63.19 lakh stranded passengers to their home states. There is no pending demand
5. Upgradation and Modernization of Ayodhya Railway Station A work namely “Ayodhya-Redevelopment of station and circulating area etc. in connection with development of stations of religious & cultural importance” is sanctioned. The cost of the work is Rs. 104.77 Crores. A total expenditure of Rs. 20.61 Crores has been incurred. The outlay for F.Y. 2020-21 is Rs. 18.16 crores. The executive agency for the project is M/S RITES Ltd.
The scope of the work includes provision of new station building, two new modern foot over bridge
6. Considerations under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana he Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) was launched, as a one-time special intervention, with the objective to provide rural connectivity, by way of a single all- weather road, to the eligible unconnected habitations of designated population size (500+ in plain areas and 250+ in North-Eastern States, Himalayan States, Deserts and Tribal Areas as per 2001 census) in the core network for uplifting the socio-economic condition of the rural population. Hence, the primary objective of the scheme was to p
7. Change in Skill Development Programmes Post Covid-19 Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is imparting on-line skilling through ‘e-SkillIndia’ platform in the midst of COVID-19 lockdown. Further, Ministry of Home Affairs has permitted the conduct of skill training programmes in physical form from September 21, 2020 onwards. Accordingly, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) has been issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) for restarting the training.
8. Samarth Scheme The Ministry of Textiles is implementing the Samarth-Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector, a placement oriented programme targeting skill development of 10 lakh youth in the entire value chain of textiles, excluding Spinning & Weaving in the organized Sector. Some of the advanced features of SAMARTH scheme include Training of Trainers (ToT), Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS), CCTV recording of training programme, dedicated call centre with helpline number, mobile app based
9. Utilization of Nirbhaya Fund An Empowered Committee (EC) of Officersappraises and recommends the proposals received from various Central Ministries/ Departments/ States/ Uts and other organizations for funding under Nirbhaya Fund. After initial appraisal by the EC, the concerned Ministries/ Departments get the projects/ schemes appraised by the Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC)/ Standing Finance Committee (SFC)/ Public Investment Board (PIB)/ Delegated Investment Board(DIB) as per guidelines of Ministry of Finance. Thereafter, the
10. E-Gram Swaraj Portal With a vision to strengthen digitalization in Panchayats for the purpose of empowering rural India, a unified tool e-Gram SWARAJ portal (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/) has been developed by the Ministry for effective monitoring and evaluation of works taken up in the Gram Panchayats.
e-Gram SWARAJ unifies the planning, accounting and monitoring functions of Gram Panchayats. It’s combination with the Area Profiler application, Local Government Directory (LGD) and the Public Financial Managem
11. More than 9,79,000 mandays of work generated by Indian Railways till 18 September, 2020 under Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyaan Indian Railways has generated 9,79,557 mandays of work till 18 September 2020 under Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyaan in 6 States viz. Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry is closely monitoring the progress made in these projects and generation of work opportunities for the migrant labours of these states under this scheme. Around 164 Railway infrastructure projects are being executed in these state
12. 164 Railway infrastructure projects are being executed in these states Indian Railways has generated 10,66,246 mandays of work till 25 September 2020 under Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyaan in 6 States viz. Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry is closely monitoring the progress made in these projects and generation of work opportunities for the migrant labours of these states under this scheme. Around 164 Railway infrastructure projects are being executed in thes
13. Relief Package for Unemployed Labourers The global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places. In order to mitigate the adverse impact of COVID-19. Government of India has announced an economic package of Rs. 20 Lakh Crore. Aatmanirbhar Bharat which focuses on Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant Demography and Demand to create jobs for the youth has also been launched.
14. Funds released to Uttar Pradesh under PMJVK Ministry of Minority Affairs is implementing various schemes/programmes in the country including Uttar Pradesh for welfare and development of six centrally notified minorities namely Buddhists, Christians, Jains, Muslims, Parsis and Sikhs. Out of the schemes being implemented by this Ministry, only one scheme namely Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (earlier known as Multi-sectoral Development Scheme) is Centrally Sponsored Scheme, under which funds are released to the State Governments including
16. Supply of Meals to Students during the Lockdown State Governments and UT Administrations have been advised to provide Food Security Allowance (FSA) comprising of foodgrains, pulses, oil etc (equivalent to cooking cost) to all eligible children till such time as their schools are closed due to aforesaid pandemic. The modalities for this purpose are decided by the respective States and UTs, according to the prevailing circumstances. States and UTs have also been advised to take necessary precautionary measures in view of the situation caused by COVID-19
17. Major Welfare Schemes of the Ministry The details regarding major welfare schemes being implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development along with the State-wise details of the beneficiaries of these schemes are given as below:-
Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by prov
18. Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs) Launched on 31.07.2020 Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants/ poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. Following steps have been taken to implement the scheme of ARHCs for urban migrants/poor:
Operational Guidelines of ARHCs along with other implementation framework have been circulated to all States/Union Territories (UTs) for planni
19. Success Rate of E-NAM Agriculture Marketing being a state subject, wholesale marketing of agriculture produce is generally carried out through a network of regulated Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC) markets promoted by respective Government of State/ Union Territories (UTs) under their respective State/UT APMC Act. Central Government plays a supportive role in agricultural marketing. Small and Marginal farmers sometime face difficulty in direct access to markets due to varied reasons like small amount of marketable
20. Organic Farming in the Country Assistance is provided under different schemes by the Government for promoting organic farming in the country –
1. Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY): The scheme promotes cluster based organic farming with PGS certification. Cluster formation, training, certification and marketing are supported under the scheme. Assistance of Rs.50,000 per ha /3 years is provided out of which 62% i.e., Rs. 31,000 is given as incentive to a farmer towards organic inputs.
21. Beneficial Cropping Patterns The cropping pattern is dependent on various factors viz. agro-climatic conditions of the region, availability of resources, market forces, socio-economic conditions of the farmers, demand and supply of agricultural produce etc. Accordingly, Government of India has been emphasizing promotion of various crops/cropping system viz. rice, wheat, pulses, coarse cereals, nutri cereals& commercial crops under National Food Security Mission (NFSM), oilseeds under NFSM-Oilseeds, horticultural crops under Miss
22. Use of Chemicals and Pesticides for Ripening of Fruits As per the information provided by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; sub-regulation 2.3.5 of Food Safety and Standards (Prohibition and Restriction on Sales) Regulations, 2011 is related to “Prohibition of use of Calcium Carbide in ripening of fruits”. According to this sub regulation, “No person shall sell or offer or expose for sale or have in his premises for the purpose of sale under any description, fruits which have be
23. Damage to Crops due to Locust Attack During 2019-20, locust attack was reported in some districts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Rajasthan Government has reported that a total area of 1,79,584 hectares of 8 districts of the state was affected by locust attack during 2019-20. The State Government of Gujarat has reported that crop loss due to locust attack was observed in a total area of 19,313 hectares of 2 districts of the State during the year 2019-20.
During 2020-21, the locust incursions were reported in 10 States of Raj
25. Steps to Promote Export during Pandemic Since March 2020, during COVID-19 pandemic, regular meetings were held with the Export Promotion Councils (EPCs), Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Industry bodies and Associations to discuss issues and problems faced by the exporters and ways to promote exports during the pandemic. The issues raised by them were taken up with the concerned Ministries/Departments for an early redressal.
Government has taken the following key steps to boost exports:
The validity of Foreign Tra
27 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha5 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
30 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
31 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri0 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
33 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra4 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
35 Clerk and MTS Recruitment in Birbal Sahni Institute 2020 #Sarkari Naukri23 Days Remaining for Apply Application on the prescribed format for the following Administrative Government Job vacancy posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), Lucknow ( Advertisement no.BSIP/Rec./09/2020).
BSIP Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 07 vacancies (03 for UR, 01 for EWS, 02 for OBC, 01 for SC) The scale of Pay: Level-02 ₹19900–63200, Age: 18-25 years.
37 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research2 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
38 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
40 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri7 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
41 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri0 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
42 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
47 Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad#Jobs23 Days Remaining for Apply Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad
IOCL-Research Officer Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has its Research and Development (R&D) Centre at Faridabad near Delhi. Indian Oil R&D Centre Faridabad is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for recruitment as Research Officer/Research Manager in the R&D Centre in various research areas. IOC R&D centre invites online application on prescribed format ...
48 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC15 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...