Article 370 of the Indian constitution gave special status to the region of Jammu and Kashmir, allowing it to have a separate constitution, a state flag and autonomy over the internal administration of the state.
The article was drafted in Part XXI of the Constitution: Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions.The Constituent Assembly of Jammu and Kashmir, after its establishment, was empowered to recommend the articles of the Indian constitution that should be applied to the state or to abrogate the Article 370 altogether. After consultation with the state's Constituent Assembly, the 1954 Presidential Order was issued, specifying the articles of the Indian constitution that applied to the state. Since the Constituent Assembly dissolved itself without recommending the abrogation of Article 370, the article was deemed to have become a permanent feature of the Indian Constitution.
This article, along with Article 35A, defined that the Jammu and Kashmir state's residents live under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to resident of other Indian states. As a result of this provision, Indian citizens from other states could not purchase land or property in Jammu & Kashmir.
On 5 August 2019, the President of India Ram Nath Kovind issued a constitutional order revoking the 1954 order, and making all the provisions of the Indian constitution applicable to Jammu and Kashmir. Following resolutions passed in both the Houses of Parliament, he issued a further order on 6 August declaring all the clauses of Article 370 to be inoperative.
In addition, the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Bill was passed in both the Houses of Parliament, which proposes to divide the state of Jammu and Kashmir into two union territories to be called Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Free Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests. Here are some of the freely available Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests.
1. Andhra Pradesh PSC
Mock Test - https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(trubzeva4f4b2dcsvnzhln1a))/HomePages/MockTest.aspx
2. Arunachal Pradesh PSC
Previous year Question Papers - http://www.appsc.gov.in/PreviousYearQuestionPaper.htm
Model Question Papers and Answers Boo
2. What is the difference between NPR and Population Census? What is the difference between NPR and Population Census?
The recent news about the Cabinet ministry’s fund approval for NPR Census has created confusion among people about these terms. Often used interchangeably, both the terms have completely different meanings. Let’s understand in detail through this article.
After the cabinet today approved an amount of Rs. 8700 crores for population census an Rs. 3900 crore for NPR (National Population Register), a lot o
3. About Right to Information Act 2005 About Right to Information Act 2005
Bringing Information to the Citizens
Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access
4. General Knowledge Questions - 5 General Knowledge Questions - 5
1. Light energy is converted into chemical energy in-
D. Photoelectric effect.
2. The fourth state of matter-
D. Super cooled.
3. The first receipent of Rajiv gandhi Khel ratna Award is-
A. Limba Ram
B. Leander peas.
C. Vishwanathan Anand
5. General Knowledge Questions - 6 General Knowledge Questions - 6
1. The name of the Indian cricketer who taken ten wickets in one innings of a test cricket match(for men)
A. B.S. Bedi
C. Kapil Dev
D. Anil Kumbley
2. Ecology is the study of interrelations among-
A. Soil and water
B. Man and Environment
C. Organisms and environment
D. Members of a family
3. The world famous athlete Usain Bolt is fro
6. NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA, India, India Portal, National Portal of India, Government Information, Government Services, National Informatics Centre, NIC, nic, e-Government, e-Governance in India, MeitY
The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integra
7. Procedure to Download the CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers If you want the Past attempt CA final question papers with suggested answers then, you can download it in a few simple steps. The procedure to download is available in this article. Detailed importance is also present in this article. Further, the exam pattern of the CA final is available. From this attempt (November 2019), ICAI has made some changes which are also available in this article.
8. Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists?? Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists??
People studying Higher Mathematics are often confused with the existence of Complex Numbers and its Imaginary number “i”.
What are Complex Numbers:
Complex Numbers are numbers whose 1st part is Real while 2nd part is Imaginary and is expressed as a+bi
a –> Real Part
bi –> Imaginary Part and
9. Abbreviations Related to Marketing Aptitude: Abbreviations Related to Marketing Aptitude:HNI – High Networth Individual.EOQ – Economic Order quality.FDR – Fixed Deposit Receipts.CNP – Cardholder Not Present.PIN – Personal Identification Number.SEO – Search Engine Optimization.CRM – Customer Relationship Management.BPO – Business Process Outsourcing.VAT – Value Added Tax.IDRA – Industries Development and Regu
10. what was article 370? Article 370 of the Indian constitution gave special status to the region of Jammu and Kashmir, allowing it to have a separate constitution, a state flag and autonomy over the internal administration of the state.
The article was drafted in Part XXI of the Constitution: Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions.The Constituent Assembly of Jammu and Kashmir, after its establishment, was empowered to recommend the articles of the Indian constitution that should be applied to the state or to a
11. Vaccines and Immunization | Facts and Information Vaccination is the administration of antigenic material (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen. Vaccines can prevent or ameliorate morbidity from infection. When a sufficiently large percentage of a population has been vaccinated, this results in herd immunity. The effectiveness of vaccination has been widely studied and verified; for example, the influenza vaccine, the HPV vaccine, and the chicken pox vaccine. Vaccination is the most eff
12. National Pollution Control Day The National Pollution Control Day is celebrated every year on 2nd of December in India in order to give the honor and memorialize the thousands of human beings who had lost their existence because of the Bhopal gas calamity. Bhopal gas tragedy was happened in the night of 2nd and 3rd December in the year 1984 because of the unintentional discharge of the poisonous chemical known as Methyl Isocyanate (also called MIC) as well as some other chemicals released from the Union Carbide Chemical Plant position
13. Education in Bihar Education in Bihar
The Ancient Period
The appreciation of the importance of education and educational practices in Bihar
date back to the period of Gautama Buddha and Mahavir in the 5th century BC. During that period, the Buddhist and Jainist education started in parallel with the traditional Vedic education. The Buddhist education was based on the Ashtangic (eight-fold) Path, and its distinguishing features were: the introduction of
14. Compendium of Articles on GST Compendium of Articles on GST
July 08, 2019
Efforts towards stable economy growth
The Financial Express
15. Right to Information Right to Information is an Act of the Parliament of India to be responsible for setting out the practical rule of the right to information for citizens and substitutes the past Freedom of information Act, 2002. If you are familiar with the RTI concepts, wiling to change the career into RTI field, then we in Wisdomjobs have provided you with all kinds of interview question and answers that you are going to get in the RTI. You can apply to the government jobs if you are good at RTI. If you are good at RTI
16. Statue of Unity: The Tallest Statue in the World There are many more feathers that can be added to the cap when it comes to the Statue of Unity- scheduled to be inaugurated on 31st of October. Standing at a mouth-gaping height of 182 meters, this statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is a good 54 meters taller than the Spring Temple Buddha (China). The latter is now the second largest statue in the world.
While the statue is one of PM Modi’s treasured projects, it hasn’t always escaped controversies. Nonetheless, it is the talk of th
17. Tips For Students: How to Take Good Notes for Studying Taking good notes throughout the semester may mean the difference between simple study sessions or decoding sessions later on. Your time is too valuable for you to just sit in class, day after day, only going through the motions of taking notes.
Only writing down what’s on the board won’t cut it. Scribbling incoherently won’t help you either. Try these tips for taking neat class notes that will be of use to you later on for studying and review.
Stay focused in class
18. Top 10 Competitive Magazines of India India has grown leaps and bounds over the past few years. There is no doubt Indian talent is at par with other leading nations of the world, also by the year 2020, India will have the largest number of literate youth, ready to work and devite their capabilities towards building of a better and stronger nation. Here is a list of the 10 Best Magazines of India which guide the aspiring Indian students to prepare for examinations :
19. Best Magazines for IAS Exam Preparation Magazines can play an important role in the Civil Services Exam (CSE) preparation. Since, the majority of the current affairs related questions in the IAS Main Exam are analytical in nature, reading newspapers alone is not sufficient to clear the exam. One has to collect background information, additional data and opinions of various stakeholders to have a 360 degree approach on an issue. By reading magazines, aspirants can get all this information at one place. Besides, the study material, magazines als
20. updated Current Affairs (अद्यतन सामयिकी) WHAT IS NRC ?
Rajasthan first State to implement biofuel policy
Develop India Group current affairs very relevant for IAS and other State Administrative Exams
22 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research10 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
23 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies