Recruitment of Para-Medical Staff vacancy in CRPF 2020
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites application on prescribed format through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following 789 full-time Group 'B' and 'C' non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Para-Medical Staff Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in CRPF.
CRPF is one among various Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) also known as Paramilitary Force working under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India and engaged in the internal security of the country. It has headquartered in Delhi and its specialisation is fighting the internal insurgencies especially in Jammu & Kashmir and Naxal belt of Chhattisgarh.
Inspector (Dietician) : 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-7 ₹44900-142400, Age: 30 years
Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 175 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-6 ₹35400-112400, Age: 30 years
Sub-Inspector (Radiographer) : 08 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-6 ₹35400-112400, Age: 30 years
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist) : 84 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-5 ₹29200-92300, Age: 20-25 years
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physiotherapist): 05 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-5 ₹29200-92300, Age: 20-25 years
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician): 04 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-5 ₹29200-92300, Age: 20-25 years
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Laboratory Technician) : 64 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-5 ₹29200-92300, Age: 20-25 years
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Electro Cardiology Technician) : 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-5 ₹29200-92300, Age: 20-25 years
Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic) : 88 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-25 years
Head Constable (ANM/Midwife) : 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-25 years
Head Constable (Dialysis Technician): 08 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-25 years
Head Constable (Junior X-Ray Assistant): 84 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 20-25 years
Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) : 05 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 20-25 years
Head Constable (Electrician) : 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 20-25 years
Head Constable (Steward) : 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-23 years
Constable (Masalchi) : 04 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Age: 18-23 years
Constable (Cook) : 116 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Age: 18-23 years
Constable (Safai Karmchari) : 121 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Age: 18-23 years
Constable (Dhobi/Washerman) : 05 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Age: 18-23 years
Constable (W/C) : 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Age: 18-23 years
Constable (Table Boy) : 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Age: 18-23 years
Head Constable (Veterinary) : 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-25 years
Head Constable (Lab Technician) : 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-25 years
Head Constable (Radiographer) : 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Level-4 ₹25500-81100, Age: 18-25 years
Candidates need to pay the application fee of ₹200/- only for Group 'B' & ₹100/- only for Group 'C' posts through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only in favour of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia. SC/ST/Female/Ex.SM candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply CRPF Para-Medical Staff Recruitment 2020?
The duly filled application form in the prescribed format for only for Para-Medical Vacancy in CRPF 2020 with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelopes mentioning correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of the envelope before dispatching it to DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (MP) - 462045 on or before 31/08/2020.
Details and application format
For more information and online application form, please view document http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19140_1_2021b.pdf for Para-Medical Government Job vacancy recruitment in CRPF 2020.
Recruitment of Para-Medical Staff vacancy in CRPF 2020
(Screenshot of http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19140_1_2021b.pdf)
Last Date for Apply : Monday August 31 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
3 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
7 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
13 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
15 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
24 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...
27. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
29. Ministry of Tourism celebrates World Tourism Day today in virtual mode Ministry of Tourism celebrated World Tourism Day today through virtual platform. Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel Shri Dharmendra Pradhan was the chief guest of the event, Union Minister of Tourism and Culture (I/C) Shri Prahlad Singh Patel also graced the occasion. Secretary, ministry of Tourism Shri Yogendra Tripathi, Director General, Tourism Ms. Meenakshi Sharma, joint Secretary, Tourism Shri Rakesh Kumar Verma , Addl DG(Tourism), Ms Rupinder Brar and other officials of
30. DGCA Undertakes Special Safety Audit of all Scheduled Airlines in India The DGCA is carrying out special safety audit of all the scheduled airlines in the country. For the Airports, spot inspections at 13 licensed airports have been carried out during the monsoon season by the DGCA.
Regulatory audit of scheduled airlines is carried out every two years as per the Manual of Regulatory Audit. However based on the findings during surveillances, spot checks, complaints, voluntary report and severity of occurrence, risk based audits are carried out in the form of special
31. SBI Clerk Mains Result declared for waitlist at sbi.co.in he State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the results of the Clerk Mains 2019-20 examination on the official website of the bank. Candidates who appeared in the SB Mains 2019 examiation are advised to visit the official website of the Bank - sbi.co.in - to check their result.
The SBI released the provisional waiting list of Clerk Mains Result 2019-20 on its website against non-joining and resignation.
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam was held on August 10, 2019, and September 20,
32. New Initiative in Defence Sector First batch of five Rafale aircraft has been inducted and operationalised at Air Force Station Ambala. Induction ceremony was conducted on 10th September, 2020.
Short Service Commission (SSC) women officers are being considered for, and granted Permanent Commission (PC) in all branches of the IAF based on cadre vacancies, willingness, suitability, medical fitness and merit as per policies in vogue. As on 1st September, 2020, 372 women SSC officers (excluding Medical/Dental branches)
33. National Recruitment Agency In order to mitigate the hardships to candidates seeking Government jobs by providing the same platform to all candidates, and with a view to set a new standard of equity and inclusiveness in recruitment, Government has set up the National Recruitment Agency (NRA), vide order, dated 28.08.2020. The NRA will be an independent autonomous organization to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) to screen/shortlist candidates for certain categories of posts in Central Government, for which recruitment is ca
34. Tourist Places in Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh Tourist Places in Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh
Located 15 kilometers from Rupa village in West Kameng District, Monastery is built on a promontory which offers spectacular 270 degree views of the surrounding Eastern Himalayan valleys. More commonly known as Chillipam Gompa, the secluded sanctuary is adorned with some of the region’s most magnificent Buddhist art.
36. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
37. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
38. Women showing an impressive show in PCS exams Prayagraj: Last week, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declared the final result of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam (2018), commonly known as PCS. The results showed that besides being the first time that all the three toppers were female candidates, over one fourth of the total posts were bagged by candidates of the fair sex.
39. Promotion of Kho Kho and Kabaddi Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India and KhoKho Federation of India, which have been given government recognition to promote the sports of Kabaddi and Kho Kho in the country, have been provided with the admissible financial assistance and other support under the various Schemes of the Ministry and the Sports Authority of India. Further, both Kabaddi and Kho Kho are part of the Khelo India Youth Games. Kabaddi and Kho Kho are also included in the list of games/sports which qualify the meritorio
41. Lucknow lab records shortest average time to process Covid-19 samples among institutions in India As the COVID 19 patient numbers are recorded, a testing hub in Lucknow for the disease has recorded the shortest average time to process samples among institutions in the country.
With 1000 to 1200 samples being tested per day, the story of the rise of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP), an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology, to the top institution not only in the state but throughout the country in terms of average pr
44. NRA expected to conduct CET from September,2021 onwards: DrJitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conductCommon Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common
45. Khadi opens Outlet in SPG Complex to Accelerate Swadeshi push Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has taken another step towards promoting “Swadeshi”; and this time by roping in the Special Protection Group (SPG) with the drive. Today, KVIC inaugurated a new Khadi India Sales Outlet within the premises of SPG Residential Complex at Dwarka in Delhi. This outlet will benefit nearly 4000 families of SPG officers and staff residing in two adjacent residential complexes in the area. SPG is the agency responsible for security of the Indian Prime Mi
46. Vitiligo treatment in Delhi Vitiligo is an autoimmune skin disorder that leads to depigmentation of the skin in a few parts of the body. Vitiligo is of different types- segmental and non-segmental. Hence, some individuals might have fewer white patches, and some may have a universal effect of vitiligo over the body. However, many advanced cosmetic procedures are available to decrease the depigmentation in the body. Get vitiligo treatment in Delhi from Veya Aes
47. Key Digital Marketing Strategies for a Multi-Location Business Digital marketing is important for all forms of company nowadays, as is the need to improve revenue conversion as well as to increase brand recognition among online businesses. Digital marketing helps in attracting more future buyers-both to physical stores and online.
Any business owner needs to know and have a clear understanding of how to efficiently market their products. If you don't do it right, you're likely to lose customers. Digital marketing plays a vital
48. Tourist Places in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu Tourist Places in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Palani Arulmigu Shri Dhandayuthapani temple is one of the Six Abodes of Murugan. It is located in the town of Palani in Dindigul district, 100 kilometres (62 mi) southeast of Coimbatore and northwest of Madurai in the foot-hills of the Palani hills, Tamil Nadu, India.
Sage Narada once visited the celestial court of Shiva at Mount Kailash to present to
50. Social Security net of ESIC and EPFO to Widen opening up for all workers and self-employed Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment, Shri Santosh Gangwar, while responding to the debate in the Lok Sabha, has stated today that the three Bills introduced in the House for historic labour reforms in the country, will prove to be a Game Changer in the labour welfare reforms covering more than 50 crores organized and unorganized workers in the country. This also includes gig, platform and also opens up the doors for social security to those in the self-employment sector.
51. Government Schemes/programmes for welfare and development of minorities Ministry of Minority Affairs implements various programmes/schemes across the country for the welfare and development of the six (6) centrally notified minority communities namely, Buddhists, Christians, Jains, Muslims, Parsis and Sikhs as under:-
(1) Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme, Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme, Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Scheme - For educational empowerment of students, through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
(2) Maulana Azad National Fel