Recruitment for Faculty Vacancy in Mizoram University 2020
Applications are invited for filling up of following vacant Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Assistant Professors, Associate Professor and Professors in various disciplines/departments in Mizoram University, Aizawl. (Advertisement No. No.1-47/Estt.I/15/507)
Mizoram University is a Central University accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC in 2019. Mizoram is one of the most peaceful states in the country.
Mizoram University Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Professor: 29 vacancies in various departments/disciplines in Academic Level-14 starting ₹ 144200
Associate Professor: 19 vacancies in various departments/disciplines in Academic Level-13A starting ₹ 131400
Assistant Professor: 03 vacancies in various departments/disciplines in Academic Level-10 starting ₹ 57700
₹1000/- (₹500/- for SC/ST/EWS/Women candidates, no fee for PWD candidates) to be paid online through SBI collect.
How to Apply for Faculty vacancy in Mizoram University 2020?
The completed faculty vacancy application forms should be submitted to the Joint Registrar, Administration-I, Recruitment Cell, Mizoram University, Post Box No. 190, Aizawl, Mizoram - 796004 on or before 18/08/2020.
Details and Application Format
For further information and application form, please visit https://mzu.edu.in/category/employments/
Recruitment for Faculty Vacancy in Mizoram University 2020
(Screenshot of https://mzu.edu.in/category/employments/ )
Last Date for Apply : Tuesday August 18 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
3 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
7 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
13 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
15 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
24 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...
29. SBI Clerk Mains Result declared for waitlist at sbi.co.in he State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the results of the Clerk Mains 2019-20 examination on the official website of the bank. Candidates who appeared in the SB Mains 2019 examiation are advised to visit the official website of the Bank - sbi.co.in - to check their result.
The SBI released the provisional waiting list of Clerk Mains Result 2019-20 on its website against non-joining and resignation.
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam was held on August 10, 2019, and September 20,
30. National Recruitment Agency In order to mitigate the hardships to candidates seeking Government jobs by providing the same platform to all candidates, and with a view to set a new standard of equity and inclusiveness in recruitment, Government has set up the National Recruitment Agency (NRA), vide order, dated 28.08.2020. The NRA will be an independent autonomous organization to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) to screen/shortlist candidates for certain categories of posts in Central Government, for which recruitment is ca
31. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
33. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
34. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
35. Women showing an impressive show in PCS exams Prayagraj: Last week, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declared the final result of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam (2018), commonly known as PCS. The results showed that besides being the first time that all the three toppers were female candidates, over one fourth of the total posts were bagged by candidates of the fair sex.
36. Promotion of Kho Kho and Kabaddi Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India and KhoKho Federation of India, which have been given government recognition to promote the sports of Kabaddi and Kho Kho in the country, have been provided with the admissible financial assistance and other support under the various Schemes of the Ministry and the Sports Authority of India. Further, both Kabaddi and Kho Kho are part of the Khelo India Youth Games. Kabaddi and Kho Kho are also included in the list of games/sports which qualify the meritorio
37. Implementation of PM-KISAN Scheme Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojna, the responsibility of identifying the landholder farmer family eligible for benefit under the Scheme and uploading the data of the eligible beneficiaries on the PM-KISAN Portal is that of the States/UT Administrations. The total number of eligible beneficiaries enrolled/uploaded in the PM-KISAN portal as on 17-09-2020 is 11,07,62,287. The State-wise details of eligible beneficiaries uploaded in the PM-KISAN portal since 2019 till date is
38. Allocation and distribution of food grains and gram under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package A total of approx. 8 LMT foodgrains (Rice and Wheat) were allocated to States/UTs. Also, Under ANB whole Chana was provided @ 1kg per household per month for two months i.e. May-June 2020, free of cost to migrant labourers who were not covered under NFSA, 2013 or were without ration card in the States/UTs in which they were stranded. Such beneficiaries were estimated as 10% of total beneficiaries under NFSA.
Under the ANB, against adjusted total allocation of 27,001.19 MT whole Chana for two mo
39. Ministry of AYUSH taking various initiatives to integrate the modern and traditional systems of Medicine No conflict exists between modern medicine and AYUSH systems with regard to efficacy of medicines, treatments and procedures.
The Ministry of AYUSH is taking various initiatives to integrate the modern and traditional systems so as to facilitate a meaningful, cross learning and collaboration between two systems. The highlights of such initiatives have been the following: -
Ministry of AYUSH under Centrally Sponsored Scheme of National AYUSH Mission (NAM) co-locates AYUSH
40. Tele-Medicine Platform for Health Care Delivery Public health is a state subject. Under the National Health Mission (NHM), support is being provided to States/UTs to strengthen their healthcare systems including Tele-consultation services based on requirements posed by the States in their Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs).
eSanjeevani Telemedicine solution developed by CDAC-Mohali is being rolled out under Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centres program.
42. New Medical Colleges set up in last three years As per information received from Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India, during the last three years, 47 medical colleges have been recognized. List is given below:
List of medical colleges which have been recognized by the MCI/Central Govt.during the last three (3) years.
43. COVID-19 Fatalities amongst Healthcare Workers Health is a State subject. Such data is not maintained at Central level by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. However, database of those seeking relief under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Insurance Package” is maintained at national level.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare provided guideline on Infection Prevention and Control practices to the State Governments. Training was conducted for all the States in the month of March 2020. A training plan was also conveyed to Stat
45. India overtakes USA to become No.1 in terms of global COVID 19 recoveries In a landmark global achievement, India has overtaken USA and become the top country in terms of global COVID-19 recoveries.
India has reported the highest number of total recoveries with more than 42 lakh (42,08,431) COVID patients recovered and discharged. India now accounts for close to 19% of the total global recoveries. This has strongly pushed the national Recovery Rate to nearly 80% (79.28%).
46. HIV/AIDS Patients in India As per the latest HIV estimates report (2019) of the Government, India is estimated to have around 23.49 lakh people living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV) in 2019. The HIV epidemic has an overall decreasing trend in country with estimated annual New HIV infections declining by 37% between 2010 and 2019.
HIV infection in India is mainly caused by engagement in high risk behaviours. The main high-risk behaviours identified for HIV infection in India includes unprotected heterosexual behaviour, unprotected
47. Treatment Facilities for other illness in COVID-19 hospitals For appropriate management of COVID-19 cases, Government of India has advised State governments to setup a three-tier arrangement of health facilities exclusively for COVID.
(i) COVID Care Center with isolation beds for mild or pre-symptomatic cases;
(ii) Dedicated COVID Health Centre (DCHC) with oxygen supported isolation beds for moderate cases and
(iii) Dedicated COVID Hospital (DCH) with ICU beds for severe cases.
In order to prevent cross
48. States and Union Territories States and Union Territories
India, a union of states, is a Sovereign, Secular, Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary system of Government. The President is the constitutional head of Executive of the Union. In the states, the Governor, as the representative of the President, is the head of Executive. The system of government in states closely resembles that of the Union. There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the
49. COVID hospitals in India As per the information provided by the States/ UTs on the Covid-19 Portal, State-wise details of Covid dedicated facilities and ICU beds in COVID dedicated facilities (Government and Private both) as on 18th September 2020 is given at Annexure.
In view of cases being reported in various parts of the country, the situation is dynamic, and the bed utilization position changes day-to-day. Hence, the data on vacant beds will only be available with the state government/ respective h
50. Grant-In-Aid To Rural Local Bodies The Fifteenth Finance Commission (XV FC) in its report for 2020-21 has recommended grants for Rural Local Bodies (RLBs) in 28 States. The grants have been recommended for all tiers of the Panchayati Raj and also to the Fifth and Sixth schedule areas. The grants are provided in two parts, namely, (i) Basic (Untied) Grants and (ii) Tied Grants in the ratio of 50:50. The basic grants are untied and can be used by RLBs for location-specific felt needs, except for salary or other establishment expenditure. Th
51. NRA expected to conduct CET from September,2021 onwards: DrJitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conductCommon Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common