Recruitment of Accounts Clerk Vacancy by Uttarakhand SSSC 2020
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UK SSSC) invites online application submission for the recruitment of 142 Group-C Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Accounts Clerk for Local Bodies Municipality under Urban Development Department of Government of Uttarakhand (Advertisement No. 27/2020)
Group-C posts of Accounts Clerks: 142 vacancies, Age: 18-42 years, Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 ₹21700-69100, Qualification: Intermediate/10+2 and typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour
₹300/- (₹150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand) to be paid online OR by payment challan in SBI only.
Selection for UKSSSC Recruitment for Accounts Clerk vacancies 2020 will be done through an Objective Type with Multiple Choice recruitment examinations of 100 marks in Commerce subjects in the month of December 2020 at various exam centers. Selected candidates will be called for Typing Test.
How to Apply UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Vacancy 2020?
Apply Online on prescribed format at Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment website from 31/07/2020 to 14/09/2020 only for UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Vacancy Recruitment 2020.
Details and Online Application Form
Kindly visit http://sssc.uk.gov.in for detailed information, syllabus, and online submission of application for UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Vacancy Recruitment 2020.
Recruitment of Accounts Clerk Vacancy by Uttarakhand SSSC 2020
Last Date for Apply : Monday September 14 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
3 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
4 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
5 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching2 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
6 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
10 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
13 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police5 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
16 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank7 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
19 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri8 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...
20 Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21#Bank8 Days Remaining for Apply Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 - Bank of India (BoI), a Public Sector Banks recruits Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV under Recruitment Project No. 2020-21/2 and invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 214 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020-21.
BoI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancie ...
24 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar8 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
25 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri8 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
27. IBPS Clerk Exam Result Released, Go On The results of RRB Clerk and PO Exam 2019 have been released by institute of banking perspective selection. Interested persons who appeared in the exam can download their result on the official portal or through the next given link. Let me tell you that 8000 vacant posts were to be filled up through this examination.
IBPS announced the results on September 18, 2020. Candida
29. NRA expected to conduct CET from September,2021 onwards: DrJitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conductCommon Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common
30. Insurance coverage to PMJDY account holders Under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), a free RuPay debit card is provided to the PMJDY account holders with inbuilt accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh. This coverage amount has since been raised from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh to PMJDY accounts opened after 28.08.2018. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Giving more details, the Min
31. Measures for welfare of Pensioners during COVID-19 The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today that several measures have been taken for the benefit of pensioners during COVID-19.
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, ever since the lockdown due to unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, has been taking various initiatives for the pensioners
32. Long-Term, Time-Bound, National Level Strategy to Tackle Air Pollution-National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) The Central Government launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) as a long-term, time-bound, national level strategy to tackle the air pollution problem across the country in a comprehensive manner with targets to achieve 20% to 30% reduction in Particulate Matter concentrations by 2024 keeping 2017 as the base year for the comparison of concentration. Under NCAP, 122 non-attainment cities have been identified across the country based on the Air Quality data from 2014-2018. A list of Smart Citie
34. Promotion of Kho Kho and Kabaddi Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India and KhoKho Federation of India, which have been given government recognition to promote the sports of Kabaddi and Kho Kho in the country, have been provided with the admissible financial assistance and other support under the various Schemes of the Ministry and the Sports Authority of India. Further, both Kabaddi and Kho Kho are part of the Khelo India Youth Games. Kabaddi and Kho Kho are also included in the list of games/sports which qualify the meritorio
35. Damage to Crops due to Locust Attack During 2019-20, locust attack was reported in some districts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Rajasthan Government has reported that a total area of 1,79,584 hectares of 8 districts of the state was affected by locust attack during 2019-20. The State Government of Gujarat has reported that crop loss due to locust attack was observed in a total area of 19,313 hectares of 2 districts of the State during the year 2019-20.
During 2020-21, the locust incursions were reported in 10 States of Raj
36. NCL Donates Rs. 5 Crores to Uttar Pradesh for Purchase of 50 Ambulances In a big support to help fight Covid-19, National miner Coal India arm Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has donated Rs. Five (05) crores to the state of Uttar Pradesh for procurement of 50 Ambulances. NCL CMD Shri Prabhat Kumar Sinha and Director (Personnel) Shri Bimlendu Kumar handed over a cheque of the said amount to the UP Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanathin Lucknowtoday.
“NCL's coal operations are in UP and MP States. I have assured Hon’ble CM that NCL will keep supplying pl
37. Allocation and distribution of food grains and gram under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package A total of approx. 8 LMT foodgrains (Rice and Wheat) were allocated to States/UTs. Also, Under ANB whole Chana was provided @ 1kg per household per month for two months i.e. May-June 2020, free of cost to migrant labourers who were not covered under NFSA, 2013 or were without ration card in the States/UTs in which they were stranded. Such beneficiaries were estimated as 10% of total beneficiaries under NFSA.
Under the ANB, against adjusted total allocation of 27,001.19 MT whole Chana for two mo
38. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
39. Tele-Medicine Platform for Health Care Delivery Public health is a state subject. Under the National Health Mission (NHM), support is being provided to States/UTs to strengthen their healthcare systems including Tele-consultation services based on requirements posed by the States in their Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs).
eSanjeevani Telemedicine solution developed by CDAC-Mohali is being rolled out under Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centres program.
40. Availability of Medical Colleges At present, there are 541 medical colleges (280 under Government and 261 under Private) in the country with an intake capacity of 80,312 MBBS seats annually. The State-wise number of medical college is given below:
41. 37 Mega Food Parks in 23 States/UTs approved Ministry of Food Processing Industries is implementing Mega Food Park Scheme (MFPS) to create modern infrastructure for the food processing industries since 2008. This scheme is now a component of the new Central Sector Umbrella Scheme– Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY). The Mega Food Park Scheme (MFPS) aims at providing modern infrastructure facilities for food processing along the value chain from farm to market.
As on date, Ministry has accorded final approval to 37 MFPs in 2
43. Status of Skill Development in the Country Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is implementing a flagship scheme known as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana-2016-20 (PMKVY 2.0) across the country with the objective to impart short duration skill development training. Under PMKVY2.0, in the last three years, as on 17.03.2020, 88.91 lakh candidates have been trained / oriented across the country. The State-wise and year-wise number of candidates trained/oriented in the last three years under PMKVY 2.0 (Short term training and
44. Covid-19 Testing Labs According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Health Research, the total number of testing labs all over India authorised and set up for testing of Covid-19 for the months of March, April, May, June and July 2020, month-wise is as under:
45. Foreign Funding to NGOs Details of the Foreign Contribution (FC) received and utilized by the associations registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) during the last 3 years are as under:-
Total FC received including interest on FC (Rupees in Cr.)
Total FC utilized
46. Malnutrition in India Malnutrition is not the direct cause of death among children under five years of age. Though it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate (number of deaths per thousand live births) has reduced from 74.3 as reported by 3rd National Family Health Survey report released in 2005-06 to 49.7 as 4th National Family Health Survey report released in 2015-16.
47. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
48. Violence against Women The year-wise data of crime against women as per National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) during the years 2016 to 2018 is at Annexure-I.
The Government attaches high priority to ensuring safety and security of women and has undertaken various legislative and schematic interventions in this regard. These include legislations such as ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018’, ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013’, ‘The Sexual Harassme
49. Access to Nutritious Food Under the Anganwadi Services Scheme, supplementary nutrition is provided to children in the age group of 6 months to 6 years in the form of Take Home Ration to children (6 months to 3 years) and Morning Snacks and Hot Cooked Meal to children (3 – 6 years). The scheme is universal and open to all the eligible beneficiaries.
Under POSHAN Abhiyaan, comprehensive communication plan & IEC materials have been developed and intensive Mass Media Campaign is conducted through various mass medi
50. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows: