UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II) 2020
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 8thNovember 2020 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 344 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 10/2020.CDS-II)
Online application on prescribed format are invited by UPSC for Recruitment of Trainee Officers in Indian Armed Forces for through Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020
UPSC Defence Services Examination-II 2020
UPSC CDS-II 2020 Examination - 344 Vacancies
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 vacancies
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26 vacancies
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 vacancies
Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 169 vacancies
Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women): 17 vacancies
Conditions of Eligibility for CDS-II Exam 2020
(A) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status
For Indian Military Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
For Air Force Academy: 20-24 years i.e. Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
For Officers' Training Academy - (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (Unmarried or Married) born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
For Officers Training Academy - SSC (Women Non- Technical) Course :(a) Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried, and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002.
(B) Educational Qualifications
For Indian Military Academy and Officers' Training Academy: Degree of a recognised university or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
Candidates who are studying in final year Degree Course and yet to pass final year degree examination or equivalent examination can also apply for the Examination, but they will be required to submit proof of passing the Degree Examination or equivalent examination by the specified dates.
(C) Physical Standards
candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 as prescribed in the detailed advertisement at UPSC website. Publishedfor https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBIor by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Exam-II 2020?
Candidate must apply online on prescribed format at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 05/08/2020 to 25/08/2020 6.00 pm for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (II) 2020.The online Applications can be withdrawn from 01/09/2020 to 07/09/2020 till 6.00 PM.
Detailed Information for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (II) 2020
Complete details and other information are available at the commission website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_CDS_II_2020_Eng.pdf for UPSC Defence Services Examination-II 2020.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II) 2020
Last Date for Apply : Monday September 7 2020 (Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
These Jobs/Opportunities will expired soon, so be hurry to apply
1 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies
3 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research1 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
7 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra3 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies
13 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
15 Government Job Vacancies in IFSCA 2020 #Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance,Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of following 41 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The place of posting is at GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (Advertisement No. 24/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021)
24 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 11/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 11/2020).
UPSC Gover ...
28. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
29. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
30. MHT CET 2020 hall ticket released for PCM group @ mahacet.org Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2020) admit cards for Physics, Chemistry & Maths (PCM) Group is now available on the official website of the exam - mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in. Candidates who have registered for the MHT CET 2020 examinations are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download their admit card. The direct link to download MHT CET 2020 Admit Card is also provided below for the reference of the candidates:
31. Policy for Transfer of Employees In terms of instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on transfer/posting of Government employees, all Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to have their own guidelines for transfer/posting of their employees providing for the following -
have a mechanism akin to Civil Services Board for recommending transfer; and
Respective Ministries/Departments are also required to place the transfer policy
32. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
33. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
34. Women showing an impressive show in PCS exams Prayagraj: Last week, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declared the final result of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam (2018), commonly known as PCS. The results showed that besides being the first time that all the three toppers were female candidates, over one fourth of the total posts were bagged by candidates of the fair sex.
35. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
38. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
39. Kerala Technological University announces B.Tech results, 46.53 % clears the exam THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University announced the 2016-2020 batch B.Tech results here on Saturday. The pass percentage, including supplementary results, is 46.53.
University statistics show not much difference between pass percentage for the course this year as the pass percentage of 36.4 recorded last year was excluding that of the supplementary results as it was not available when course results were announced.
40. Impact of pandemic on child immunisation programmes The utilization of immunization services slowed down at the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic in April 2020, but coverage has improved subsequently because of series of measures been taken.
To restore universal immunization, following steps were taken by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) during COVID-19 pandemic:
States/ UTs have been provided with a series of guidelines for delivering immunization services as well as Reproductive, Maternal, New born, Child, Ado
41. Rocket Launching Port Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh informed about the status of setting up of country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO in Kulasekarapattinam, located in Tamil Nadu in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
As per the request of Department of Space, Government of Tamil Nadu has identified 961.66.90 hectares in Thoothukudi district. Land surve
42. The importance of translation services for companies Is your business strong in the country and you want to expand it globally? Global exposure is only possible if you prepare for it. Business communication with multiple countries requires expertise and precision. Whether you are in the public or private sector, you need professional translation services for more than one language.
What are the advantages of using translation agencies?
Better communication with customers: If your company needs to communicate
44. Webinar on Competency Based Education and Learning Outcomes under ShikshakParv Initiative A webinar on Competency Based Education and Learning Outcomeswas organized by Ministry of Educationunder ShikshakParv Initiative. The session was coordinated by Prof. SunitiSanwal, Head, Department of Elementary Education, NCERT. The experts were Prof. A.K. Rajput, Head Publication Division, NCERT and Mr. SashankaHazarika, National awardee teacher in the year 2017 from Assam. Shikshak Parv is being celebrated by Ministryof Education from 8th September- 25th September, 2020 to fe
45. Malnutrition Deaths among Children in the Country Malnutrition is not a direct cause of death among children. However, it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate has reduced from 74.3 (NFHS-3) to 49.7 (NFHS-4) deaths per thousand live births.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is implementing several schemes/programmes through States/UTs to addres
47. Major Welfare Schemes of the Ministry The details regarding major welfare schemes being implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development along with the State-wise details of the beneficiaries of these schemes are given as below:-
Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by prov
48. KAS results out, check all the details here Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has declared the result for Combined Competitive Examination -2018 (CCE-2018).
“The Commission in its Extra Ordinary Meeting held today decided to declare the result of all the candidates who had appeared in the interview and also to notify their aggregate marks while publishing a list of candidates to be summoned for Medical Examination in accordance with the relevant rules” a JKPSC communiqué stated.
49. E-Commerce Retail Companies Representations alleging violations of extant laws by e-commerce companies, have been received. In this regard, representations received are being examined by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and certain alleged contraventions under the FDI Policy, are also being investigated against certain e-commerce retail companies under provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 by the Directorate of Enforcement. Further, several complaints against e-commerce entities, includi
50. Criminal Law Reform Committee A Committee has been constituted under the Chairpersonship of the Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi to suggest reforms in the Criminal laws. The Ministry of Home Affairs have also sought suggestions from Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors (LGs) and Administrators of Union Territories, Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Chief Justices of various High Courts, Bar Council of India, Bar Council of various States and various Universities/ Law Instit
51. Initiatives in Public Private Partnerships to boost Railway Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹ 50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiatives. One of the P