You've probably reached this page because you tried to access new features
on our home page that use
client to use these features. You can get a copy of Netscape Navigator 3.0,
downloading an evaluation copy or
purchasing one from our
- Select a product from the pull-down menu of our server and client
update the Try It, Buy It, and Info buttons automatically.
- Select a localized-language site from our list of international Web
sites to link to that site immediately.
- Click the Search & Contents button to pop up a second window that lets
you navigate through our Web site by using either a cascading table of
contents or a search engine.
- Click the Today's Tip button to pop up a small window with a handy
pointer about a Netscape product.
- Click the PowerStart button to enter Netscape's custom Web interface,
where you can create a personalized page that's built entirely by
access to email addresses, newsgroups, 90 key Web links, and a Java stock
that you have
reached this page in error, be sure to check the Languages section of
Network Preferences in the
in beta form and
may not access these features reliably. Consider
downloading the shipping version of Navigator 3.0 or
purchasing it from the
Return to Netscape Home.
Corporate Sales: 415/937-2555; Personal Sales: 415/937-3777; Federal Sales: 415/937-3678
If you have any questions, please visit Customer Service.
Copyright © 1996 Netscape Communications