Download Pfhorte 2.0a13
Steve Israelson, March 11, 1995 (my birthday! -ydnar)
Home Page: http://mindlink.net/steve_israelson
In an attempt to eliminate the bugs, I rewrote Pfhorte from
scratch. Pfhorte 2 is that rewrite. Pfhorte 2.0a13 is the latest version
of Pfhorte that allows you to create and edit Marathon 2 maps. It also allows
you to import Marathon 1 maps and save them as Marathon 2 maps. It is still
buggy, hence the alpha (a) extension.
If you include Pfhorte in a CD-ROM collection or magazine, I would appreciate
a complimentary copy. Hey, it's only fair.
Changes since 2.0a12:
- Landscape popup now selectes the correct landscape texture. Was selecting one
- Changing the texture set now fixes up the control panels a bit, still needs
user to fix.
- Making a default object no longer renders the flags menu inoperative.
- Centering map centers it on the grid.
- Sometimes the wand tool would crash when messing with sides and default sides.
May be fixed.
- Default object remembers the flags too.
- Secondary texture show up in 3D view now. Does not align vertically correctly
- New draw modes to display various info as a number in the poly.
Once I get well into the beta cycle for Pfhorte 2, I plan
on releasing the source code. This code can be used to make map editors
for anything but Marathon. These products then cannot be commercially sold.
Page last updated January 22, 1996. Maintained by rf reddig, email@example.com.
Major thanks to Open Data Solutions, Inc. for providing the web space!