Just when you thought it was safe to put away your neural stun gun and go back to the garden, Commander Keen returns with a whole new adventure. A stirring soundtrack, dazzling full color graphics and plenty of arcade excitement make this a three course meal of a game.
Trapped in a land where giant vegetables rule the day, you must fight your way through an army of vicious broccoli beasts, savage asparagus warriors and a bushel of other leafy green nasties before battling the fiercest spud of all, King Boobus Tuber. Unless you want a one way trip to the salad bar in the sky, you'll have to finish all your veggies. Before they finish you.
· Ultra-high speed animated action & 360 smooth graphics.
· Hundreds of screens in more than 30 action-packed levels.
· Professionally-composed music and exciting sound effects with AdLib, Sound Blaster, or a 100% compatible sound board.
· Three levels of difficulty.
· Exhilarating action, incredible graphics and hilarious adventures.
· An IBM or 100% Compatible.
· 640K RAM/EGA or adapter or better.
· AdLib, Sound Blaster and 100% compatible supported.
Commander Keen "Goodybye, Galaxy" Set | Commander Keen VI "Aliens Ate My Babysitter"
Commander Keen - "Invasion of the Vorticons" | Commander Keen "Keen Dreams"
Wolfenstein 3-D | Spear of Destiny | Slordax | Catacombs 3-D | Shadow Knights
Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion | Rescue Rover | Rescue Rover II | Hovertank 3-D
The Main Page | Quake Clans | Shopping Maul | Archives
id | Hot New Stuff | Killer Games | Technical Support | Friends of id
Text Only | QuakeCast (live chat) | Get Quake 1.06 | Site Map
© 1996 Id Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.