Abuse Demo has been unleashed! See below.
Go to the and pre-order your copy of Abuse now!
Falsely accused and imprisoned in a high-security facility, you watch in
horror as a mysterious biogenetic experiment turns everybody around you
guards and prisoners alike, into ravening, inhuman monsters. Your only hope
- steal a suit of powered armor, any weapons you can get your hands on,
make your way to the deepest level of the prison, before the plague spreads
to the outside world.
Abuse is 360 degrees of side-scrolling action. Run, jump, fall and fly in
any direction - through industrial corridors, caverns and sewers. Destroy
enemies in any direction with grenade launchers, rocket launchers, napalm
and nova spheres! Avoid deadly traps with jet packs and turbo boost!
Created by the red-hot new game developers Crack dot Com and distributed
Bungie Software, Abuse combines classic arcade action with up-to-the-minute
graphics, sound and technology.
Ready for some Abuse? Click on the link below to download the
- Level Editor. Revel in your own destruction and make money doing it!
- 8 Person Multiplayer. Your friends' life expectancy: 45 seconds!
- Kick-ass Arsenal. Napalm Bombs, Nova Spheres and the Death Saber:
just a few ways to lay waste!
- Point and Kill Interface. Move and annihilate mutants in complete
- Secret Rooms. Destroy floors, walls and ceilings in search of the
Abuse for Macintosh Demo (4.8 MB)
Last updated Wed, Jan 22, 1997