Allied Health Membership applications are processed four times a year and approved by the Academy Board of Directors. The next deadline is May 16, 1997. Allied Health categories:
For an application for membership please e-mail the Academy Executive office at email@example.com or call 414/272-6071.
- Allied Health Associate: Persons in the nursing profession who are Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Registered Nurses (RN) or Physician's Assistants (PA) and are associated with the practice of allergy or related fields.
- Allied Health Affiliate: Persons engaged in a technical or administrative capacity in asthma, allergy and immunology or related fields, such as allergy technicians, pharmaceutical employees, and administrative support staff. A graduate degree is not required for this type of membership.
- Allied Health Research Associate: Technologists or research associates who work in research laboratories associated with asthma, allergy and immunology or related fields and who possess a degree (BA, BS, MA or MS).
Annual Dues: Allied Health annual dues are $45.
Benefits of Allied Health Membership
- Networking with your peers
- Professional Enhancement
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Reduced rates for Regional and Annual Meeting courses
- Eligibility for Travel Grants and Awards
- Guidance on Writing an Abstract
- Membership Directory
- Reading List
- AAAAI Publications including Academy News
- Regulatory Reform Updates
- Opportunity to join an allied health subcommittee and influence projects and programming
- Updates on allied health activities
[Return to Allied Health Index]