The Russian Combat Helicopter Simulation
From Interactive Magic and Digital Integration
Is HIND the best simulation of 1996?
Listen to what the experts have to say...
"Hind; is simply the best chopper sim out there, period."
5 out of 5 stars
--Computer Games Strategy Plus
"If; there is something more a sim is supposed to offer, I'm not sure what it could be."
Editor's Choice Award
--PC Gamer Magazine
"Every; bit as good as Apache, and then some."
9 out of 10 stars
--Computer Player Magazine
Strap yourself into the cockpit of the Hind, comrade!
You've felt the exhilharation of flying the Apache.
Now you can double the adrenaline rush by taking the controls of the Russian Mi-24 Hind, a chopper so big, bad, and armed to the teeth, it's frightening!
Couple lightning-fast action and powerful 3D visual effects with new low-altitude terrain technology and advanced artificial intelligence
based on actual Russian army activity, and you've got a helicopter simulation worthy of following the critically acclaimed Apache.
There's even a multiplayer feature, so up to eight players in two teams can compete via network or modem,
allowing for the ultimate mission: head-to-head combat with the Apache!
Get a taste of what it's like to fly against the very best Uncle Sam has to offer. Strap yourself into the Hind, comrade.
And try to stay alive ...
- Designed by the team that brought you Apache
- Three campaign settings: Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, and Korea
- 3D ground troops like nothing you've seen in a flight sim before
- Players can control and command their wingmen
- Unique mission structure -- from 1-player training to multiplayer campaigns
- Network and modem support
- IBM PC or 100%
- DOS or Win95 (both versions included)
- 486DX2/66 Mhz CPU or faster
- SVGA video card
- 2X or faster CD-ROM drive
- 8 Mb RAM
- Supports most popular joysticks
- Supports most popular sound cards