Some HTML3 Math.
Last Update 24.11.95
This is friday and i have to go now. A complete list of what UdiWWW
can do is following soon.
Last Update 29.09.95
A 'Move' Button is added to the bookmark dialog. You can move urls in bookmarks more
There is a right mouse button in the toolbar now. You can change the size of the toolbar.
the 'SUP' and 'SUB' Tags are handled better now
As you can see:
Overlays in the FIG environment are now supported. Here is an
A new graphics format called PNG was added. I hope that PNG will replace gif some day.
Have a closer look at PNG at this site.
And check some testimages. (Turn off, loading
all images on default. Some images are quite big.)
From this point, (to eternity) be free of palette awareness and get true transparent Images.
Form based upload of files through 'MIME multipart/form-data' is now supported. It's base on this
A first approach to style-sheets. You cannot use them now, but here is my
Last Update 07.09.95
- Basic Authentication (with memory leak!)
- Better formatting.
- Command line URL, Homepage.
- Real images while loading.
- Better transparent images.
Last Update 04.08.95
- Too many changes, all to list. You should explore by your own.
(Ah, I forgot that Tables have improved. Sample)
Last Update 14.07.95
- English Version.
- Multithreaded 32 Bit Version. (I am working on more Threads,
for the Parser, the Display Formatter, the Image conversions)
- 'Mailto' is now available.
- Followed Links in different Colors.
- Writing/Reading the Cache files is more stable.
- Command line Parameter "-c" for clearing the Cache
Files on Startup is added.
- Rest of the Shape Attributes for Anchors in FIG-Environment.
SHAPE="rect" | "circle" | "polygon"
See the Example
- The History-Dialog Content can be dumped to a HTML-File.
Watch out, what's coming soon!!