The Red Green Comment Board

Now you have a chance to express your comments to the viewers of The New Red Green Show. Please fill in and click on 'add message' below !

06/03/97
Dear Red Green, You rule!! Harold is cool and the whole crew should go to cable, that would rule. PS I have a problem, I have a weed wacker that is a piece of shit, how do you fix it(other than use duct tape)?! So, keep your stick on the ice!!
JJ10@aol.com@ww-tn01.proxy.aol.com
06/03/97
I love this show!!!!!!!
Jay@na2p36.ark.com
06/03/97
Jeez, it's kinda disappointing to find out that Satan himself is really just another butt-head. Well Red, the show is fabulous, and I think Patrick McKenna has to be one of the greatest actors of all time... not because he plays Harold, but because he plays Harold AND he plays Marty on Traders. What a range! I mean, right off the scale in one direction.. and all they way right off the scale in the other. Way to Go. Keep your stick on the ice, Red. The show is the epitome of Canadian artistic acheivement. God help us all... (just kidding!)
Marlin@eastky.com@footh21.mis.net
06/04/97
My boyfriend & I came across your show while surfing the set & I LOVE IT! We watched the on with, " I can't believe it's not chicken." I'm glad KFC don't have that on it's menu. Keep up the good work! Thank you, Mary Beth Henricksen
David,Angelton, TX@mds153.mastnet.net
06/04/97
I've been watching your show for about a year ands i think its cool. My cusion and I like what you do with your junk.Why do blind people hate skydiving? Because it scares the shit out of there dogs.
lea arnold@67.war.ccri.cc.ri.us
06/04/97
I like the show. Thanks for putting up with Harold.
Jon McAdam@206.104.29.103
06/04/97
HI RED AND HAROLD! I'M GETTING CLOSER TO BEING ABLE TO WATCH YOUR SHOW AGAIN(THEY'RE FINALLY FIXING THE ANTENEA!!!!). I HOPE TO BE SEEING YOUR SHOW BY THE END OF THE MONTH! MY COUSIN RICK SAYS HI (HE IS THE LUCKY ONE, HE WATCHES ALL THE TIME!) SEE YOU LATER!
Weird Al@hsh10-97.flash.net
06/04/97
The Red Green show is the weirdest show I have ever seen!!! I love it! it is well worth staying up for and it has taught me a lot in life.
Weird Al@hsh10-97.flash.net
06/04/97
It's me again! I forgot to ask who lets those wacko's on above?
larry@larry1.3lefties.com
06/04/97
I miss the show so much that I'm moving back to Michigan. Duct Tape Rules! P.S. You might want to edit out some of the crap that these kids keep posting. They think there funny of something. Children. Go figure!
jd duct tape man@kcx-ks3-05.ix.netcom.com
06/05/97
Red I think your show is great. COME TO KANSAS CITY FOR A VISIT WE ALL THINK YOU ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Kite@elm094.wsd1.winnipeg.mb.ca
06/05/97
Hey Red, I think you should have a character on the show called Mr. Kite where all he does is tries to design kits out of large objects and then eventually kills harold or perhaps you and you know what I think this sentence is really starting to run on and on and on and on and on..whew thats all Oh wait....member #7428 wants some free shit...you better send it too him...maybe a hat?
Mr. Kite@elm094.wsd1.winnipeg.mb.ca
06/05/97
oops....kits is supposed to be kites..bye
06/05/97
The REDGREEN Show is one of the best shows I've seen, I'm sorry I no longer get to see it since my local station WHYY TV 12 Removed it from the air. To those of you lucky enough to still get it KEEP WATCHING I wish I could
Blonde2123@ww-tb08.proxy.aol.com
06/05/97
I love the show and watch whenever I can . I have been a fan since the show first started in Wisconsin . Isn't it nice that a couple of little kids finally are working on their spelling , must have learned a few new words and had no paper to practice on! OH Well , anyway , I'm a vivid user of duct tape myself , been using the stuff for years. Like I always say , If you can't fix it with duct tape or silicon caulk(another handy repair tool ) then its beyond repair KEEP DUCTING!
p3420@170-219-142.ipt.aol.com
06/06/97
Keep up the good work. Down here in Florida we use duct tape to fix "quacks" in just about anything.
Razor@lab082.crocus.brandonsd.mb.ca
06/06/97
The Read Green Show Rules. I was wondering if you have any videos available of just Adventures with Bill. My favorite episode is when you and Bill are making bow and arrows! Keep up the good work!
@nnt2-65.oxford.net
06/06/97
Hey ranger gord!you rock!!!!
Yea Baby@206.250.44.58
06/06/97
###Dear Steve Smith , Pat McKenna, Rick Green, and the Possum Lodge Crew### You guys should come out with a Red Green the Movie!!! I'M SERIOUS PS Harold looks like my PE teacher Kiesow, only with not as much hair gel LONG LIVE RED GREEN!!!!
bulldoggie@1cust107.max10.seattle.wa.ms.uu.net
06/07/97

james k.@ww-ti22.proxy.aol.com
06/07/97
here in Texas your show is on every friday night. I stay up from 11:00p.m.-12:00a.m. I'm only 14 but I like your show especially like handymans corner.
David@dcp4-48.msp.infi.net
06/07/97
As for that long message from Satan: shouldn't there be a space between "monkey piss" and "asswipe"?
Christine@ww-tb28.proxy.aol.com
06/07/97
Ranger Gord is the absolute best. He's so lonely, Red shouldn't make fun of him. He should be nice to him. That is my only complaint. Otherwise the show rocks!!!!
erin@ip036066.dialup.wvnet.edu
06/07/97
the deviel stop that red green rules
tavern@one.net@port-35-29.access.one.net
06/07/97
ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY GO AND SAY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!! (SORRY RED) RED LOVE YOU, LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!! PLEASE COME TO CINCINNATI SOON!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE IN MY HOUSE EVEN MY KID SISTER!!!
val@1cust20.max7.boston.ma.ms.uu.net
06/07/97
About two years ago the channel flicker in my life came across Bill on a trampoline. I laughed so hard I was crying! Life has not been the same since. Duct tape has always had some significance in my life (always a great threat for tying up bratty kids). I never watch ed tv regularly, but now I HAVE to have my red green!
red haren@207.87.201.210
06/08/97
Explain how Harold's instrument works?
HNiswonger@ww-tl01.proxy.aol.com
06/08/97
I have always appreciated Canadian humor. Your show is a breath of fresh air among much polluted airwaves. When I watch your show I feel like I have invited two really strange but loveable neighbors into my home just to shoot the breeze. You and Harold are really great. Won't you please come to Cleveland? I would really love to shake your hands for doing such a top notch job of entertaining. I too am a fan of Patrick McKenna. Don't all these Harold haters on this bulletin board realize that Patrick is just a really great actor? When I caught him in a few past episodes of traders I knew it was Harold as soon as I saw his eyes and his smile! He was so diametrically oposite of Harold in Traders that I sat glued to the set and didn't hear a word of what the show was about. I just couldn't believe that the actor I was watching could also be a wiggly, giggly geek like Harold! I really want to shake your hand for being so versatile! You deserve a metal for keeping those hot coals in your pants when you do Harold! Where do you get those moves anyway?!?! Love your laugh and smile. It makes me smile continually for the entire half hour. Red, you are such a down to earth guy. A real joy to watch also. You both must have a lot of fun making us all laugh so hard and feel so good. Please come to Cleveland soon. And keep up the good work!
Poette@160.minneapolis-004.mn.dial-access.att.net
06/08/97
Gosh, I hope I can get a personal response from Red. I was just wondering: Are you a "Teeny Little Super Guy" or what? I'm pretty good with recognizing voices and I could almost swear that I've heard yours before in another incarnation. Not that your voice would be overly difficult to recognize. So full of gravel and all. Any how, Please let me know if my suspicions are warranted. I mean I wouldn't want to accuse you of something that was a fallacy. In any case, I am a fan of yours in whatever incarnation you are fleshing out at the time. Thanx for the entertainment! I love recess on "educational" TV. Keep your eye on the schtick. Keep the ice on your stick. Keep your dick in the vice. Keep the ticks from the lice. Sheep spore stick on your rice. Leap for Mick on your mice. Keats lore trick on your eyes. Keep your licks on the nice . . . Count your chicks once, twice, thrice. Thanx Red.
Qzzrk@desm-15-06.dialup.netins.net
06/08/97
My son and I love the show. My wife loved the Ugly Guys song (she would.) If you're ever in Iowa, we'll be there. Keep your stick on the ice!!
Rick Krystof@p1-49.top.net
06/08/97
"Great Show"-Keep up the outstanding job! From Possum Lodge Chapter #491 Springfield,Ne. Membership-1.My stick is on the ice,but,my wife wants the freezer space back!
bobnt8x@206.31.115.112
06/08/97
I've only recently had the pleasure of seeing your show. It is fantastic!!! I seldom watch TV,but I am going to make your show a "must do" item. I've been telling everyone I know to catch the show. Those who have seen it agree with me (and obviously many others do too), you have a class act going (it may be all low but it is funny), so please keep the laughs coming. Thank you for the great entertainment. BOBNT8X@ROCKETMAIL.COM
Montu649@aol.com@ww-td48.proxy.aol.com
06/08/97
hello,,,i would just like to say that i love the red-green show. I watch it every Saturday. it is a very educational but yet very funny show to watch. everyone that i know that has seen the show likes it. I would like to add that my old screen name was Slayer8181@aol.com...if anyone has chatted with me and i didn't tell them that i changed my name...here it is. Please e-mail me. you know who you are. I'm just hoping that you still read this.
Slayer8181@aol.com@207.61.52.50
06/08/97
Your show is the best of tv! My step-mom can do a great impresstion of Red. I love the show and think that Harold should have a make-over. He could look hot if he wasn't so nerdy looking. All my friends think that "Adventures with Bob" is the best part of the show. Red would you ever host SNL if you were offered the chance? I think you would do a great job. SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!!!
HNiswonger@ww-td10.proxy.aol.com
06/08/97
I have always appreciated Canadian humor. Your show is a breath of fresh air among much polluted airwaves. When I watch your show I feel like I have invited two really strange but loveable neighbors into my home just to shoot the breeze. You and Harold are really great. Won't you please come to Cleveland? I would really love to shake your hands for doing such a top notch job of entertaining. I too am a fan of Patrick McKenna. Don't all these Harold haters on this bulletin board realize that Patrick is just a really great actor? When I caught him in a few past episodes of traders I knew it was Harold as soon as I saw his eyes and his smile! He was so diametrically oposite of Harold in Traders that I sat glued to the set and didn't hear a word of what the show was about. I just couldn't believe that the actor I was watching could also be a wiggly, giggly geek like Harold! I really want to shake your hand for being so versatile! You deserve a metal for keeping those hot coals in your pants when you do Harold! Where do you get those moves anyway?!?! Love your laugh and smile. It makes me smile continually for the entire half hour. Red, you are such a down to earth guy. A real joy to watch also. You both must have a lot of fun making us all laugh so hard and feel so good. Please come to Cleveland soon. And keep up the good work!
TIMBO@rhin-cas1-cs-37.newnorth.net
06/08/97
Ya know Red, you really have to get rid of all that garbage that was put on your website. I mean, what is with all these idoits that type such filthy language. No wonder ths world is going to hell. Well Red, keep your sitck on the ice. P.S. Not all people in Wisconsin are jerks.
lonn@harrison-15.megalink.net
06/08/97
I think the kid with the foul mouth just learned how to swear. He'll grow up one day. Love the show. I am a bit miffed that the local channel is messin' with the times that your show is on and I e-mailed them my sentiments. Apparently others did too. You're coming bach at a regular time bumping out Upstairs, Downstairs (yuk). Keep up the good work and good humor.
It's not smart or correct...@208.0.47.58
06/09/97
WAAAAAGH! I am SOOOOOOOOO glad to have Red back on MPT here on the Eastern Shore! I tape the show in SP!!! None of that LP, ELP/SLP stuff for RG, NO WAY!!! One evil thing - something happened and I only got 1/2 of the show! AAAAAUGH! Oh well, I'm still elated that it's back on... 'til NEXT pledge drive. Ungh. JAMES
Space Man@cs2-3.pot.ptd.net
06/09/97
Us here really love you guys at the Red Green Show. So much that we are trying to make our own fan club. Will great job with the show keep it up . YOUR BIGGEST FANS
henley@wt.net@wt-d2-173.wt.net
06/09/97
i love your show, however you should check your messages, the cussing is just awful
Arcitic@ww-tn02.proxy.aol.com
06/09/97
Hey Red. I realy like your show, but here in Iowa, we only get it on Sunday nights. It really bad that we can't see your show more often. Anyway, duct tape rules and get Bill doing more stupid stunts. From, Scott
afan@gatekeeper.ddp.state.me.us
06/09/97
Curse those idiots who will put a mockery to your wonderful and inlightening program by putting unuseful words on your board!
uway@capital.net@dialup191.518.capital.net
06/09/97
Red and Harold, You guys are great. I love your show and so does my dad. We have made it a must do thing to watch your show.. Keep up the good work. HAROLD RULES!!!!
Mr.Clean&KyGreen;@ppp20.cinti.net
06/09/97
Best show since "All In The Family". Harold buy a new guitar.
BFreed6958@aol.com@ww-tn03.proxy.aol.com
06/09/97
RED GREEN ROCKS!!!!!!! I WAS THERE TO SEE YOUR FIRST SHOW WHEN YOU DID PLEDGES TO KEEP YOUR SHOW ON THE AIR AND I'LL BE THERE FOR THE LAST!!!!!!! BUT I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THERE BEIN' A LAST SHOW FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!
Pepper69@1cust85.max7.minneapolis.mn.ms.uu.net
06/09/97
Don't listen to those assholes Red Green. I don't think you are a fag and neither does my wife. We understand how hard it is to got into character and we know that harold isn't realy as geeky as his character. Look at Steeve Erkle for example, he plays the biggest geek in the world and in real life he is a realy cool guy that makes the jocks at any school jelous and look like nerds. Keep up the good work.
jjjag@fbtc.net@dynamic131.fbtc-rtr2.fbtc.net
06/09/97
Red and Harold, I just love your show here in South Texas. I never miss an episode and I use duct tape just like you do. I just wish you could find some young country girl lady to write to my country boy son, Jeff, who is very shy and bashful but is very good looking like that famous rock and roll singer. She could write to Jeff at this e-mail address and maybe some day I could get him married away. Keep up the good work with your Show. Thanks,and goodbye from the Farmer.
Cyborg JUSTISE@bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/09/97
hey devil stop your xxukin xxit or I will come up there and kick your little crunkes over the ground where you live and i will bring the LMPD where you live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Cybrg JUSTICE
rickm@winternet.com@ppp-66-109.dialup.winternet.com
06/09/97
Bonjour Red et Harold! Tout des Fans Canadien Francais T'adore, aussi! Mais, s'il vous-plait, tout des garbage sur ce page n'est pas bon. In French or in english, please monitor the filth on this web site and remove any with profanity in it. I hope people will remember to keep their stick on the ice. N'est pas? Nicole Cozette
dfisher@starguidedigital.com
06/09/97
This is one of the most original shows that I've seen in a number of years. I do appreciate a good family show that is worth while to watch. Thanks
Blaze@dial-ip2.eng.ufl.edu
06/09/97
I just started watching your show and by the time it was over I was in tears!!!!!! I can't wait to see more shows!! Thank you for keeping the show clean. Keep up the good work!! Sarah
nate shar@ss-ppp25.ns.net
06/10/97
Red you should win a Emmy for your show ! BUT HAROLD IS A LOSER
wspring@port21.hm.interlynx.net
06/10/97
The show rules !
...but it's one of the things that makes us what we are@gatekeeper.ddp.state.me.us
06/10/97
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to whomever removed all the crud! *whew* this is better. Women like "Red Green" too! And Harold is hot no matter what - you just have to look past the "geek gear" and see the man who is the inner Harold.
oil@ss-ppp21.ns.net
06/10/97
I WANT THE EQUATER . NO ONE WILL EVER GO CAMPING IN A FUNNY CAR . GRANDMA'S FROZEN ON THE PORCH SWING . MY GOD IT WAYS A TON! RED THIS POEM MAKES NO SENCE WHAT SO EVER , JUST LIKE HAROLD! OiL
g dog@20652.northern.edu
06/10/97
I think your show is neat. I watch it a lot. you have earned my respect
D&T;@129.71.123.98
06/10/97
Thank God for Red Green! Our Saturdays would be nothing without a whole hour of Red Green! Please keep your stick on ice!
gw@pearl.ge.com
06/10/97
My son and I love your show. My favorite so far is the handyman corner where you turned the car into a drive in theater. My friend Darrel calls me long distance and we watch the show together while on the phone. Keep the shows coming and as always, your stick on the ICE!!!
mongrain@cache1.cc.interlog.com
06/10/97
I play in a country band around Ontario. I also resemble Harold somewhat. Some weekend, I'll sport hair gel, spaz glasses, and the red-and-green garb (if I can find it) and geek my way through the night. I'm sure most people will recognize me, er - him. I'll hold my bass like he holds his video switcher and introduce the band like he brings out Red. "It's the Bareback Riders!" - mongrain@interlog.com
BananaConquistador@slc114.modem.xmission.com
06/10/97
Keep your screwdriver on the rocks! (drinker's dialogue)
ronnie23@flash.net@iasc2-103.flash.net
06/10/97
dear red green i am only 15 years old but i stay up late and watch your show. the reason i like your show is because my mom,dad& me go to colorado alot and i love the sounds of the animals and the lodge it looks so neate and makes me feel comfortable. tell haralod i said hi. and the most favorite part of the show is hanyman's corner.i was watching your show one night when you were making that one contraption where you talk throught the toliet, well i laughed soo hard and loud i woke up my dad. well as you say"if the women don't find you hanson they sure will find you handy". love Brande' p.s can you play elk sounds on there mor often?
Mac & Mic@206.25.109.51
06/10/97
Thanks, Red, for a show that we can watch as a family and not worry about editing. They're aren't very many left, even on public TV. As for satan, I'm reading a book about what happens to him. At Revelations 20:10 he BURNS!!Coolstuff. Keep your stick (fixed with duck tape) on the ice.
Over 40@acc1p15.trib.com
06/10/97
OK, I love the show! but you really have to watch the magic moments where you deal with issues only us "Over 40" types can truly understand. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Anyway, Great Show... Keep it coming
Yacko39116@ww-tl02.proxy.aol.com
06/10/97
My mom watches the show alot and i think it's pretty good to and it's funny.
Blaze&Domid;@dial-ip7.eng.ufl.edu
06/11/97
Hi it's me and my brother!! We saw the show about the "I can't believe it's not chicken." We missed half the show because we couldn't hear the TV over our laughing!!! There were two different episodes on ch 11 starting at 11:00 on WUFT, so we also saw the show concerning the jello flotation device{that was GROSS!!but my brother says it was cool}. As for marrying an ugly person I DON'T THINK SO !! But...uh...thanks for the advice. I'm only 15 and my bro is 13 and we don't mind staying up till 11:00 at all. I was wondering if there are any other Floridians that love the redgreen show as much as I do ??!!
Blaze&Mint;@dial-ip7.eng.ufl.edu
06/11/97
I just read the comments and I have a couple of things to say: 1} Nate shar, Harold isn't the loser {don't use too much brain power trying to figure it out}. 2} Alright Mac & Mic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
atroutbum2@ww-tm01.proxy.aol.com
06/11/97
I love the show, keep up the good work.
Rickets341@ww-tm03.proxy.aol.com
06/11/97
I love the new red green show. You kick ass red and harold should admit he is gay. I also have a problem. My van is a pice of shit and smells worse then the posum van. I tried duct tape but it tore lose and my rear axle fell off while I was going down the highway at 70 mph. I never thought a van could flip eight times and still be salvagable. I put the old engine back in and it ran fine until it developed a fuel leak and burst into flames. Your book RED GREEN TALKS CARS A LOVE STORY saved me. THANKS!
Blue Yellow@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us
06/11/97
Hey Red, I have a question for you. What the heck is a Heat Turbine? Please explaine this on your next show.
Aaron Phoenix@164.47.231.78
06/11/97
Dear Red Green, We just love you'r show it is one of our favorite shows. It is very funny and we love it. Keep up the good work.
Jacob @ GHS high@199.212.175.71
06/11/97
Mr. Red Green you have an excellent show, I really like the adventures with bill parts. keep up the hi quality broadcasting.
mwd@whidbey.com@asn64.whidbey.com
06/11/97
There are only two things one needs in life..........WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop. Great Show!
Jamerson @ mioparapp @f10.locl.net
06/11/97
Red man I think youguys are the greatest in the whole world. I think that you and Harold should run for president of the United States. Keep your stick on the ice.
mioparapp @f10.locl.net
06/11/97
Red man I think youguys are the greatest in the whole world. I think that you and Harold should run for president of the United States. Keep your stick on the ice.
leftout@bl06.acs.usm.maine.edu
06/11/97
red green, your show is the greatest thing since slice bread! i would like it if you and harold would do an appearance in Portland Maine. Keep up the good work and keep your stick on the ice!!!!!!
amanda harrington@ip-ts2-156.neca.com
06/11/97
I love your show! i'm 17 and my friends call me crazy, but i have to be in by 10 on Saturday's just to see your show! Keep up the good work! Give my love to Winston Rawschild!
robert@206.210.75.56
06/11/97
I like the show. my favorites are projects with Bill and visits to the ranger. I only wish I could see more scenes outside the main set. Harold needs to be less like jerry lewis my roommate hates the show but he is a block head
shaun Graham@p18.cis-as1.lon.ionline.net
06/11/97
I eat this show with a fork and then consider the spaces between beef and the planet Gurigor. A goat whispers in the distance
pdraigh105@aol.com@ww-tj30.proxy.aol.com
06/11/97
I downloaded the soundbite of the show's theme song and put it on my laptop to play when Windows started. I booted up in the middle of a meeting and we talked about the Show for the next fifteen minutes. A bunch of closet fans in suits. Love it.
murph@teleport.com@ip-pdx02-09.teleport.com
06/11/97
red, we love you in Portland,Oregon. Please,Please, come back
Cyborg Justice@bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/11/97
RED RULS HARLOD DROOLS LONG LIVE THE REDGREEN SHOW. RED SHOULD BE PRESIDENT! I GAROTED IT!
lizardo@slip129-37-125-80.ca.us.ibm.net
06/11/97
Hi, My wife(of 25 years) and I enjoy your show. We get it on the local PBS station Channel 8. What we keep wondering is what is the thing Harold is always standing around with? It looks like some sort of tv/keyboard with knobs. Is this his new INTERNET TV? Somehow the geek like peosonality of Harold seems right to have a segment on him fiddling around with "the net" in your inimitable style. Gotta be some internet humor in there! Keep it up, or whatever...We kinda have a problem keeping our sticks on the ice here last year the entire aggie hockey team drowned in spring training. Dr. lizardo
Flower Woman@207.152.12.51
06/11/97
iWhere do you get the ideas for your shows??? Some of the stuff you show and talk about looks like it came from my family! (Especely my Dad and duct tape. He gets a roll of that stuff and this really weird look in his eyes and you just bknow/b that he's going to tape something to hell.) The basic stupidity of the show is even better... I always liked the "How to get the badger/whatever out of Old Man Wilfords pants. You guys keep on rocking and I'll keep watching. Later, Flower
Blaze&Elephant;@dial-ip1.eng.ufl.edu
06/12/97
I saw the episode about making your own cheese. I don't think that I will ever eat cheese again!!!!!! I agree with Dr. Lizardo WHAT IS THAT THING!!!! The compost idea was a...nice try. My sister {Elephant} tried not to laugh through the show because 'It was the first time I had seen it'!!and she kept saying, 'You can't make me laugh'!!! Let me tell you she FAILED, she failed with a huge 'F'!!!! I also want to address the guy named Shaun Graham. I guess the therpy hasn't sunk in yet, if you know what I mean ?!?!?! Still wondering if there are any other Florida fans out there. SEE YEA!!
Elephant@dial-ip1.eng.ufl.edu
06/12/97
To all the people out there who may be wondering. My handle is not because I am as fat as an elephant, it's because I LOVE ELEPHANTS!! PS I just knew you were dieing to know that!!
Carie Thompson@206.244.164.228
06/12/97
I just love your show! It is very funny. If you would be ever so kind to send me something that you thinkis cool i would be over joyed.
rcaldwell@cp-power.com@148.142.138.165
06/12/97
Chaska, Minnesota loves the Red Green Show!! Keep up the wonderful work as we really enjoy your efforts.. DUCT TAPE FOREVER!!!!
a.ferg@205.198.194.48
06/12/97
Love the show. I laugh so much I keep my husband awake. I recently got so tickled over the episode descriptions on the net, that I had to leave the room for a minute. Keep it up! Duct tape is our friend!!
Marcus Hochstrasser@204.228.210.103
06/12/97
Dear Red Green, I love your show and watch it every time it's on. My favorite part is handyman corner. Please don't give my regards to Harold.
Steve Freitchen@198.234.93.44
06/12/97
Dear Red Green show,Thank you for a wonderfull show! My wife and I watch your show every sat,night in cleveland OhiO And we love every min,please continue to send us fine Canaden satier[who said I could spell] May the possum be with you
mpryor@hotmail.com@xtsf9.ovnet.com
06/12/97
I am the almighty HEAD. WORSHIP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Yukon Andy@tc3-118.flash.net
06/12/97
Hey, fellow lodge members! I bet I can do better than ANY of you. I have a discount tent that's made ENTIRELY of duct tape!! No, really. I do! But I don't know if you could actually call it a "discount" tent, because it cost me 2,342 dollars in duct tape rolls. Well, catch you guys later!
globalgeeknet@hdn110-003.hil.compuserve.com
06/12/97
OK, OK all you Harold bashers? Like who do you think runs the web site, huh? Uncle Red? HWAAAAAAAH! No way! (push up glasses) He like thinks the web is that stuff hanging off his safety goggles or something!
globalgeeknet@hdn110-003.hil.compuserve.com
06/12/97
OK, OK all you Harold bashers? Like who do you think runs the web site, huh? Uncle Red? HWAAAAAAAH! No way! (push up glasses) He like thinks the web is that stuff hanging off his safety goggles or something!
Heidi@199.86.49.178
06/12/97
Hi possum lodge!! I love the show!! I seiously believe you guys could make the best movie ever!! I work as a nurses aide in a nursing home and have introduced all my patients to your show. Every time it's on All the TV's are tuned in. My favorite is Handyman's corner all of my patients love Adventures With Bill.Thanks for all the laughs and PBS in Minneapolis Minnesota
me@206.144.90.172
06/12/97
I think you should play some epasodes from your first season.
FX Fighter@bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/12/97
hey mrlyor i would not wroship you worth shit you tink you are allmighty well I would like to see you do somthing allmighty one.
FX Fighter @bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/12/97
Well globvalgeednet Unkle Red does run this web sight so worship him or somthing might happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jmaynus@beck3_19s.citynet.net
06/12/97
A while back I saw The New Red Green Show on PBS but never watched it due to I thought it was a kiddie show. A few weeks to months ago I stopped & watched it & loved it. a few weeks ago I was trying to find something good on when my girlfriend was over & I saw that it was on so we watched it & we both love it A LOT! Keep up the good work & keep making new Red Green Shows!!
inditer@pinc205.pinc.com
06/13/97
It's a great show! Don't miss it if you can, you"ll be glad you did!
hap@tr179.pris.bc.ca
06/13/97
Hey Red, I watch the show every night. It keeps getting funnier and funnier.Say hi to Glenn he's the best. And remember " quando omni flunkus moritati "
B Newton14@ww-tm02.proxy.aol.com
06/13/97
Hey Redman - you RULE!!! How many uses can you find for duct tape? Harold is cool, even though he doesn't know it. I think the Red Green Show should win an emmy and an oscar for best show ever made (Other than The Dukes of Hazzard). I hope you guys up in Possum Lodge have many more GREAT seasons of shows, I can't wait to see them. I really hope you come back to Springfield, MO for a visit real soon. Well, I'll see ya later Red, and keep your stick on the ice!!!
hwacademy@mcn.net@bzpm02-084.mcn.net
06/13/97
Dear Red Green and the Possom Lodge Gang, My husband is an independent logger and by definition, this means he holds his equipment together with bailing wire and duct tape. He will not touch the computer and I do not touch the chain saw, so we make a good match. We have found your show the best way to stay sane through a long Montana winter. This morning while we were surveying the damage from yesterday's hail storm Bill was pissing and moaning about the silliness of trying to raise vegetables without a greenhouse and remembered that his mom used to raise seedlings in the back of an old car. We already have 150 chickens in the barn, a 1949 White in the horse pasture and several 1960's Skidoos in the yard, so a broken down station wagon might not be out of place!!! Thanks for the inspiration.
BLACKNIGHT@karlstad-59.dialup.means.net
06/13/97
WE DO NOT GET YOUR SHOW ANY MORE SINCE WE GOT SATELLITE TV. WE DO NOT GET ANY LOCAL STATIONS. PLEASE TRY TO GET YOUR SHOW ON SOME OF THE SATELLITE STATIONS. I'M SURE MANY WILL AGREE WITH ME. THANK YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD SHOW AND REMEMBER - "SPARE THE DUCT TAPE, SPOIL THE JOB." (RED DURING HANDYMAN'S CORNER)
BLACKNIGHT@karlstad-59.dialup.means.net
06/13/97
REDNIGHT - IF YOU READ THIS, E-MAIL ME AT - mwsfan@hotmail.com - Thanx.
Fx Fighter@bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/13/97
hey Balack night you made a dumb mastake to giving out your e-mail adress on this comit board now people can find out who you ar.
Yea Baby@206.250.44.54
06/13/97
Thankyou, someone finally shares my opinion on you guys making a movie. PS We just had a convention where you dress as your hero. Since Harold is my hero I dressed as him. I wore my dad's old "Buddy Holly" frames and I found a shirt at a local GoodWill and some old pants. I made myself a pair of red and green suspenders, I would have ordered some but they wouldn't have come in time. I also went to the junkyard and made myself an instrument like the one Harold carries around. And I black pomaraded and geled my three inch blonde hair down, I used half of the 12 ounce bottle. I'm a girl so it looked weird; I also have braces. When I first came in everyone knew who I was and thought it was cool. My impression of him stinks but I smiled a lot and acted weird, or normal, doesn't matter but I won first prize. It shows that sometimes the nerds do win. PSS More HandyMan's Corner!! ## Angela##
jtwb2@proxy-101.iap.bryant.webtv.net
06/13/97
GREAT!! Keep it up dudes!!
SaraSorensen@lpm1s12.internetni.com
06/14/97
Dear Red, I am 10 years old, and Uncel Jeff , Aunt Lori, Dad and I all watch you'r show! Its funny, sad, and.... funny! Hey, how did the Eskimo lose his index finger ? You'r BIG fans, the Sorensens
RATSTEW44@ww-tm01.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
I love your show. I watch it all the time. I can't keep from rolling on the floor while watching it. Keep it up otherwise I have to watch what the wife likes. Thanks for a good show!!
Jan in Longview@ww-tc28.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
My boyfriend started me watching your show and I must admit, I wasn't keen on the idea initially. Now, however, I watch more than he does. I just wanted to thank you for a job well done. I really enjoy it. Now I just have to find a new boyfriend..... Hey, Ranger Gord.......
Tom in Ingersoll@ppp37.mercury.execulink.com
06/14/97
Have missed the show recently because they have switch ed the times on me..It is great.. everything you look at is funny.. and men do love to be laughed at..why else would we do such stupid things .. like golfing in the rain..or fishing (talk about time wastage)... miss some of the old cast but the new show is great too..
plf@135-kittanning.alltel.net
06/14/97
Love your show! Late night with Red is better than the Playboy channel in our house.
anthony&nancy; lizzi@haddon160.snip.net
06/14/97
Dear Red, Since WHYY 12 in Philadelphia has not renewed your great show[ the only one for men over 40] we have choosen to stop supporting PBS until they bring you back! If you could send them some of these messages maybe they will put you back on . We have tried but we're just little fish ... help us red .... there are so many things I don't know about duct tape!
Laura@ww-tj08.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
HEY HAROLD!!...I think you're a real freak! Thats why you're my hero.
Laura@ww-tj08.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
OH yeah, I like you too Red! (PS does Winston smell funny?)
Michael@ww-te48.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
Red, I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!! IR RULES!!!! I never knew their was SO many diffrent uses for duct tape!! One of my favorite segments is when you make the popcorn insalation. It was funny as heck! I also like when you made your own driving range on the handyman corner. That was hilarious! Keep up the good work and keep your stick on the ice!
TMcKay1@ww-tl03.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
YOUR SHOW RULES! Red, keep on using duct tape! Harold, lose the geeky-Steve-Urkle-Wanna-be thing from your neck! ( No offense, really) By the way, what is that thing? A new fashion statment or what?
Fx Fighter@bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/14/97
hey RED your show RULES you should run for presiden or vice pres.
Derrick Clark@ttya13.blvl.igs.net
06/14/97
your show is great. if you need a Harlod stand in give me a call and rember keep your stick on the ice,
Ravencroft@tty3-11.tc.nd.edu
06/14/97
Red Green is an awesome show but it always ends 5 minutes early!
ISHAROLDAHOMOSEXUAL@ts4p11.bmts.com
06/14/97
Hey, my friend makes duct - tape shoes, hats, wallets and other things you may need... they are really cool, I think I'm dumb, but I'm having fun... Anyhow, we just finished watching the episode with the '5 bean chili' advice and the stolen Possum van, what kind of mini- van did you end up getting? I am cumming out of the closet (is Harold homosexual???)
dmoss48332@aol.com@ww-tn02.proxy.aol.com
06/14/97
Hello: I saw your "Best of Red Green" on PBS late one saturday nite. afterwards, I went into the bed room and laid down and just laughed so hard I shook the bed. My wife, who did not see the show, asked what the big deal was. I tried to explain but the explanation sounded so dumb and off the wall that she was convinced that I was just gaffing her off. 2 weeks latter she got to watch the show and she latter laid in the bed and shook. Well enough on that some other time.
begowan@lindsaycomp.on.ca@206.172.44.142
06/14/97

begowan@lindsaycomp.on.ca@206.172.44.142
06/14/97
dear Red, enjoyed your show tonight on Global ntwk keep up the good work, everybody! Brian Gowan
wopata@uslink.net@206.144.246.49
06/14/97
I dare you guys to keep being hilarious. Just keep up the really dumb stuff, I think that you guys should do an episode that makes no sense at all, even though your average episoedes are already getting pretty close. I think Red and Harold should sindg some duos togother, that would be a nice touch. Allrighty then,watching in MN
chris williamson@user-37kbm9e.dialup.mindspring.com
06/14/97
the show is cool! what else can i say. HAROLD RULES !
rweather@bellsouth.net@host-207-53-3-234.atl.bellsouth.net
06/14/97
We love your show guys! Good quality programming is so hard to find anymore. Thank God for PBS and people like you.
Iceman1843@ww-tn03.proxy.aol.com
06/15/97
The show is great. I tell everyone about your show and I have been successful in converting many to loyal Red and Green show watchers. WKAR tv is a fine staion in East Lansing MI and as long as the Red Green show is on, I will support it. Keep your stick on the ice!!
MutualConcepts@sdn-ts-042txfworp02.dialsprint.net
06/15/97
Greetings, Red, Harold and the whole Possum Lodge crew. Sure miss your show hear in un-enlightend San Antonio. Hopefully I find your show somewhere on "C" band. Keep Rockin!
pop@ss-ppp25.ns.net
06/15/97
Dave Parker@dial21.bc1.com
06/15/97
A few days ago I received my possum lodge membership kit: Itcame by courier in a plain envelope without a return address. Neither situation was a problem until I brought it in--My wife was suspicious! She was REALLY upset when she found out what it was! I graetly enjoyed your latest book. Possibly Though, next time you'll consider using more photos. This would make it easier to get through such intellectual material for the average possum lodger. Dave Parker Fort Victoria Chapter No.XX
Susan@ww-to02.proxy.aol.com
06/15/97
Hi Red Love your show. I want to add your site as a hotlink from my site but I agree that the language needs to be edited a bit :) I will keep watch and add it when it gets a little cleaner here. You are a classy show and have a great website so the language needs to match
Bernice II@inspmgr@mo.net@pm3x30.dialip.mo.net
06/15/97
Red, Red, you speak to us - especially "Quando omni flunkus, moritati!" Please, more episodes with Edgar!
JKitch4333@ww-tn03.proxy.aol.com
06/15/97
Just changin channels last night...came across you. Taped the episode and watched it this morning. My blood pressure dropped 20 pts..my stomach hurts from laughing so much...and I promise to watch every episode you made. I never knew TV could be so much fun. If laughter is the best MEDICINE..... THEN YOU ARE THE BAYER OF TV. Send more ASAP. Love it.
Wakayos(The Bear)@204.83.168.140
06/15/97
The world needs more people like you Red...and you Harold. If only people like you ran the country eh? boy this would be a nice place to live. Nope we have another 4 years of this government, but hey in 4 years i think that you should run to run Canada....just think Red Primister and Harold your vice. Boy what a country!!!
cradloff@s16_lm.pionet.net
06/15/97
Great show! Now if I can just get Iowa Public Television to change the time slot... You're on at 11:30 p.m. on Saturday night, at which time I'm usually well-lubed. This is not a problem outside the fact that I sometimes wake up the next morning to find my stick duct-taped to the ice...
Laughlan@clark1-19s.northnap.citynet.net
06/15/97
Here in West Virginia, we get the Red Green show every day at 6 p.m. and Saturday evenings at 10 p.m We feel a certain kinship when we see your plaid shirt, and rusty looking face on the screen. Your handy man tips have been great. We stretched duck tape from one end of the valley to the other to improve reception. That shiny stuff on duck tape got to be metal, right? It works so well, I think we've picked up some UFO transmissions too. Harold reminds me of a guy just over in the next valley. Except this guy's whole family looks like Harold. I enjoy your show so much, I've begun to imitate your voice. Strange, I now get funny looks from people too. Keep up the good work, get a sponsor to keep you going, and as you used to say during the energy crisis, may you always be with gas. Milt Laughland, Quiet Dell, West Virgina -
Laughlan@clark1-19s.northnap.citynet.net
06/15/97
Here in West Virginia, we get the Red Green show every day at 6 p.m. and Saturday evenings at 10 p.m We feel a certain kinship when we see your plaid shirt, and rusty looking face on the screen. Your handy man tips have been great. We stretched duck tape from one end of the valley to the other to improve reception. That shiny stuff on duck tape got to be metal, right? It works so well, I think we've picked up some UFO transmissions too. Harold reminds me of a guy just over in the next valley. Except this guy's whole family looks like Harold. I enjoy your show so much, I've begun to imitate your voice. Strange, I now get funny looks from people too. Keep up the good work, get a sponsor to keep you going, and as you used to say during the energy crisis, may you always be with gas. Milt Laughland, Quiet Dell, West Virgina -
Slvrchr915@aol.com@ww-tc28.proxy.aol.com
06/15/97
About a year ago The Red Green Show was on every Saturday and my brother and I used to watch it every time it was on. Plus, we taped every show. Then one day we stopped recieving it on our TV and the next day there was a special broadcast talking about saving the Red Green Show. Well, my brother was heartbroken when he saw it and he was about to buy a T-Shirt to raise money to save the show, but of course he was broke. The show finally went off air about a week later, but we still have all the video tapes that we recorded of your show. I wish the show could still be broadcasted where we are, but of course it isn't. We still watch the video tapes that my mother didn't record over, and it still rocks. Keep rockin' where ever you are. Peace!
JL@199.179.78.120
06/15/97
by the way, why are there so many typos?
cobbeldi@ceal6-a04.peop.tds.net
06/15/97
I have been enjoying your show for about six months now. I must watch it on Georgia Public TV (GPTV). I live in the mountains of Northeastern Alabama, and Alabama Public TV does not carry the show. Their loss! At least I live high enough on a ridge, as to be able to view GPTV's ch#18. My only complant is, GPTV moved your show from Saturday afternoon to 11pm Saturday night. Bummer. What is really funny is, living here in Alabama, among the podunks, I actually know a few people like 'Red'. My wife and I get up to Ontario to see family once and a while. Might try to see a taping of the show in person. Mark A. Cobbeldick Fort Payne, Alabama
Shane Matheson,Mission B.C@line005.abb.mindlink.net
06/15/97
To Red and the Guys: I have been watching your show since I was about eight and I love it. I discoverd it while staying up late one night and surfing through the channels till I came across this show with some old (but not to old) guy going on about duct tape. So I watched it and afterwards I thought" What a great show how come no one really knows about it ?" Well now everybody loves it and it's doing Good.
Deb North of Denali@icebox.eielson.af.mil
06/15/97
Thanks for something entertaining to keep my eyes on with all these hours of light! I started watching from Nebraska, and with my transfer to just north of the mountain, (Denali) I found you again. Really enjoy being able to laugh stuck on this remote
rred@pm3-5-084.ama.arn.net
06/15/97
hey dudes los gusta tu programa que suave,vatos! Y yo lo agradesco por que no hay palabras malas. Que DIOS los bendiga!
stockcar86@ww-tb48.proxy.aol.com
06/15/97
Hey Red and Harold, just saw the "Badger Project" last night and I can't remeber when I have seen anything that funny. We get you on the local PBS station out of Augusta Ga. Keep it up and keep your stick on the ice. After all it's what makes us what we are.
milkman@204.177.231.113
06/15/97
I LOVE YOU GUYS.. HAROLD YOU ARE MY HERO RED I DIG THE BEARD BUZZ I NEED TO BOOK A FLIGHT TO NEW DELI CAN YOU HELP ME OUT? WINSTON BUD MY CRAPPER IS OVER FLOWING CAN YOU COME AND SUCK OUT MY SEWER MAIN?? BILL, WHAT CAN I SAY YOU ARE A RETARD, RED NEEDS TO HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A TACK HAMMER! STINKY P. GET SOME RIGHT GAURD. I KNOW I FORGOT SOMEONE ,BUT I STILL THINK YOU GUYS ARE THE COOLEST!!!! I WOULD E-MAIL YOU SOME DUCT TAPE BUT I CAN'T GET IT INTO MY SCANNER, GO FIGURE. YOUR PAL THE MILKMAN WATERTOWN SD, USA 1-605-882-0255
al.jensen@sympatico.ca@ppp40.on.sympatico.ca
06/16/97
Who's the guy who's local tv station cancelled Redgreen and only got to record two episodes? You asked if anyone would be willing to record some more for you. I am. If you are still interested, post a message this week (or before the copywrite bigwigs delete this message) to let me know, and I will post my ph#. Anything I can do to help other people to enjoy this show I will. PS. Please post your message in [CAPS] so that I can find it quickly. Thanks.
Tyler Garbisch@wrangell-du-05.seaknet-dom.alaska.edu
06/16/97
RED; YOUR'E REALLY MISSING THE BOAT!!! YOUR AUDIENCE HAS MORE CREATIVITY THAN THOSE CLOWNS YOU PAY TO WRITE FOR THE SHOW!!! (AND WE'RE FREE)!!!! You should really tap into the thousands (well OK dozens) of viewer ideas that could be used on your show!!!! Think of it...free ideas!!!! Who wouldn't want to contribute? Potentially billions of otherwise undiscovered uses for duct tape!!! (With your audience you should be able to precipitate a few good-to-great ideas)
ddubois@agt.net@207.34.102.23
06/16/97
My room mate and I love the show, her favorite is Ranger Gord and my favorite is Harold. It's about time nerds took over the airways instead of the silocone revolution. On a side note, Patrick McKenna is great in both Red Green and Traders. No type casting for that guy! Keep up the great show!
David Shin@204.72.227.160
06/16/97
Your show rules. I started watching last month and I started taping the shows. My younger brother also likes the show. Koop up tho geed werk. Just as Harold once said. P.S. I also taped the Marathon. I pleged. P.S. Keep your stick in the ice
jrmiller@csrlink.net@pmwill5-11.csrlink.net
06/16/97
I think that Adventures with Bill is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I tape the show every week and I also like in the handyman corner when red uses the handymans sercet weapon duck tape to fix everything
keith@free.com@198.234.91.74
06/16/97
red green kicks ass I don't get to watch it a lot because I'm usually at work. I try to tape it. I have to say my favorite episode is where red goes to see that ranger guy and the ranger thinks he found metals from the government or something. They really are beer bottle caps. I like the home made life peserver with lots of DUCT TAPE. What does "keep your stick in the ice" mean?
mark and Barb@159.247.57.101
06/16/97
6/16/97 real side splitting humor. Pretty good jokes from the country that produced that Jennings lad. Red's show that included how to make a table hockey game out of two dryers connected with tape was so damn funny I thought it was the drugs. Good work lads, we watch Red sporadically on WGBY Springield, MA. The ranger guy could be George Bush. His nephew looks alot like David Eisenhower. Anyway, keep that Frostback humor comin down here, eh?
maverick@206.87.90.38
06/16/97
this show is awsome kick Harold ceaster so hard kick bills but he has to get more screwy ideas. duct is the best it is deffinatly mans best freind the ranger guy is cool but he dosen't know nothing about the wilderness keep your stick on the ice red
Patrick@206.87.90.38
06/16/97
I like the show it is very funny and full of laughs. Harold is very funny and dumb at times, He does play good on traders. I liked when Bill rocketed himself off a large pogo stick into the lake or the incident with the rockets. The Idea with the moose musk was very funny," sounds like twenty-five to thirty. Keep the stick on the ice Red.
Patrick@206.87.90.38
06/16/97
I like the show it is very funny and full of laughs. Harold is very funny and dumb at times, He does play good on traders. I liked when Bill rocketed himself off a large pogo stick into the lake or the incident with the rockets. The Idea with the moose musk was very funny," sounds like twenty-five to thirty. Keep the stick on the ice Red.
Andrew@casco-pm-09.itol.com
06/16/97
Hey Redman I really like Handyman's Coronary!!!!!!!!!!! I love the part when You and Garth try to catch the mole!!!!!!!! Really Funny!! Should be on the next "Best of Red Green"! Can not wait to see your new season. We here in Wisconsin home to the Superbowl champs Green Bay Packers haven't seen any yet!! Keep up the good work!
Andrew@casco-pm-09.itol.com
06/16/97
Hey its ME AGAIN!!!! HAROLD RULES AND SO DOES EDGAR MONTROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Callista Seffelaar@kamov1.sk.sympatico.ca
06/16/97
I just love your show. It's always so hilarious! Keep up the good work! Come visit Saskatoon , Sk. sometime K?
Adam Rauwerdink@pm2a3.bratt.sover.net
06/16/97
HI RED AND HAROLD. YOUR SHOW IS GREAT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. COME AND VISIT NEW HAMPSHIRE SOME TIME.
wayne@ppp5.ionline.net
06/16/97
why toronto what happened to hamilton????
Blaze@dial-ip1.eng.ufl.edu
06/16/97
As usuall your show was hillarious!!! DOES ANYONE EVER READ THESE THINGS????? Please respond!!!
Krober1@ww-tk48.proxy.aol.com
06/17/97
too cool guys! keep up the great work!
Dane & Kolter@shr-cap-1.wyoming.com
06/17/97
Adventures with Bill kicks ass! You can't get any better than Red Green. Harold needs to be smacked but he's a cool guy anyway.
Leif Cassidy of the World Wrestling Federation@pm2-5.wcoil.com
06/17/97
I just wanted to drop a quick line to tell you that your show is one of the very few that make me laugh out loud. I discovered show inadvertently during our local PBS telethon. They wre airing the Red Green marathon. The show was so funny I actually watched the whole telethon and then watched the replay the next day now if thats nota true fan I dont know what is. P.S. We use Duct Tape to wrap our ring ropes.
siggang@pon17.tir.com
06/17/97
My brother tried to emulate Harold all of the time and is quite good at it. Having any show auditions.
cokeman@143.235.46.171
06/17/97
hi red i love your show i really like hap he is such a great liar i wish i could be like that when i grow up how old is harold he looks and acts dumber than anyone i have ever seen how can someone possibly act as dumb as he does hey how 'bout a road trip to wisconsin now that would be great
Matthew@s95-240.orono.k12.mn.us
06/17/97
My family and I watch the show ALL the time and my favorite parts are Handiman Corner and Adventures with Bill. My favorite eppesode is the one when Bill makes cheese, a little too much vinegar there Bill?
georgevanbuskirk@usa.net@206.12.136.98
06/17/97
I LOVE Edgar Montrose (A.K.A. Graham Greene)! You should do way more episodes with him! There's nothing like a crazy blaster's solution to a problem. Your show is the best show on the air. Keep up the good work.
ductman@surf4.naplesfl.net
06/17/97
I haven't seen your show since I left Louisiana where, by the way, most of them think it's a real fix-it show. Hope to get it here in Florida one day. Or your show at least.
better/red/than/dead@128.118.24.98
06/17/97
great show...watch it every time the gang gets a chance. its really a sorry shape when iq's of only .005 has to write their iq's on the comment line. but, hey, they need to say something. but besides all of the junk they say, your show is it. we all get ready with our snacks and drinks and e-n-j-o-y. thanks for the moments of fun, you all take care, be one with the spirts. ps.. duct tape is a life saver.
jimbo456@165.234.228.94
06/17/97
Hello Red! I listen to your show when I am driving back to town. I listen on PBS on device called "Autotalk" through my AM radio. I followed your "bait" suggestion and received my video last week. what hoot! Now North Dakota PBS dropped the show. I am calling them later to find the problem. they raised more $$$'S than they thought they would. Please come to ND to turn this around. I know you can do it. I saw what your presence can do in South dakota in 1995. How about a guest appearance at the Nd state Fair in July? About same time your in South Dakota.
JEROMY HEGEDUS @s70-132.breck.pvt.k12.mn.us
06/17/97
6/18/97 HI,RED YOUR SHOW ROCKS.YOUR MY FAVOIT SHOW IN THE WORLD.I WISH THAT I WAS LIKE YOU GUYS.ONE OF MY FAVOIT ONE IS WHEN YOU PUT THE CAIN ON THE CARAND THE OTHER STUF AND BURNT YOUR HAND AND RECKET YOUR HAND.GOOD-BYE AND KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE.
Brett Lewellen@198.186.175.90
06/17/97
I like your show very much. I wish it was on longer then once a week.
Brett Lewellen@198.186.175.90
06/17/97
I like your show very much. I wish it was on longer then once a week.
Don@ww-ti48.proxy.aol.com
06/17/97
Your show is great!!! Do you offer vacation spots on Possum Lake? Maybe I could stay at the lodge for a while. Come to Janesville sometime to visit me and your faithful fans. We could paint the town red(green), or maybe just wrap it in duct tape. Keep your stick on the ice!!!
Don@ww-ti48.proxy.aol.com
06/17/97
Your show is great!!! Do you offer vacation spots on Possum Lake? Maybe I could stay at the lodge for a while. Come to Janesville sometime to visit me and your faithful fans. We could paint the town red(green), or maybe just wrap it in duct tape. Keep your stick on the ice!!!
Fart Man@bess-proxy.globaldialog.com
06/17/97
Hey red your sow kick ass hope you come back to WI and probily do a show here?
Tim@204.169.49.116
06/17/97
I just love the show, but I found out that my sister, who is as weird as they come loves it too and I'm having second thoughts. I just pretend that she doesn't watch and that I'm the only one in the family who will watch it. Hoping to see you when you come to St. Paul.
Ty Norenberg@ww-tm03.proxy.aol.com
06/17/97
Red I really like your show. I think you should come to Eau Claire, Wisconsin because I live in a smaller town and that is close to me. I really like harold and the hole bunch. Iwish that you wouldn't have to ruin your show with the telethons. I also wish that you wouldn't have so many re-runs on. I also don't like how the people above use your lines. I hope you never go off the air I really like the show.
bart@iasc5-226.flash.net
06/17/97
How do you get tape from a duck? I want to be a handyman too!!! And, where can I find a duck? It's summer here in Texas. Does the tape float [like wood] and thereby make it a witch to be burned at the stake?
Will@dial4.alpine.net
06/18/97
I think your show is comedy classic! I just saw it by fate, and loved it! Keep up the good work! (oh, and tell "FX FIGHTER" to back off!)
mw113court@msn.com@1cust31.max22.cleveland.oh.ms.uu.net
06/18/97
hey red , just how long have you really been on the air? and tell harold , hey. how's the hunting up there? one other thing do you give tours??????????? drive safe and as always Keep ypur Stick on the Ice!!!! have a very good day.
06/18/97
oh yeah , thank's for making us laugh just about every day
ConwayGardens.msn.com@1cust48.max13.cleveland.oh.ms.uu.net
06/18/97
We live in Ohio and want to come to the show...wish we could order tickets over the internet. Keep your stick on the ice!!!! 6/18 Thanks for the laughs. J&B;
06/18/97
i would love to be there for any of the tapings , but don't have the means to get to your studio .. have a beer on me and have a good time doing it. they call me the duct man. if you know what i mean, see ya next time , on the show , i hope. keep your stick on the ice..!!
Ben@gate.nku.edu
06/18/97
I live in northern KY, and watch Red Green when ever I can. My father and I love the show. We both think it used to be funnier, but it is still very good. We found it one day, about a year and a half ago, just browsing the TV. Ever since, I've been hooked. My mom won't watch it, because she says its stupid nonsense-all the more reason to watch it!! It's sort of hard to stay up to 9:00 or 10:00 to wach the show; YOU NEED TO ADVERTISE to get more viewers in the Greater Cincinnati area. Then we won't have to stay up so late every Saturday night.
revelie@frank62.pcisys.net
06/18/97
Red, GREAT show. How about getting Cam Neely to do a spot on your show. After all, he'll keep your stick on the ice.
rgdrum@aol.com@ww-th48.proxy.aol.com
06/18/97
What can I say? Duct tape, Red, Harold, hockey. What else is there in life. I love your show, keep up the great comedy. By the way, I think that your forest ranger is originally from West Virginia. We dismantled all of our operational fire towers years ago and several of the rangers escaped north. Keep your ____ on the ice and stay out of the crease!
katie@204.185.50.49
06/18/97
Dear Uncle Red, My dad does a great imitation of you and I do a really cool Harold. (My mom says that last comment is an oxymoran). We embarress my mom when we do it in public. What's her problem? How about you have us on the show sometime? I'm nine and I love your show.
kathycook@msn.com@1cust123.max19.orlando.fl.ms.uu.net
06/18/97
Hello to the wonderful guys from the frozen north, from down here in sunny Jacksonville, Florida! Red and Harold, I love you both!! I could not believe my luck when I accidently ran across the show about a year ago, and now I am a regular! Just curious though.....whenever I get a chance to share the show with friends or family, and talk about how much I love it - they just look at me like I just ate a roll of duct tape or something....is that unusual???? Keep up the good work! Keep your sticks on the ice until you can come to Florida to thaw!!
chris@ip60.toledo.oh.pub-ip.psi.net
06/18/97
the show rocks!! thank's for putting it on. When you say we'llbe right back thaere are no commericas,
EKWIJIBO@ww-tl03.proxy.aol.com
06/19/97
RED SHOWS IS WAY COOL TELL EVERYONE THAT WE SAY HI FROM SCRANTON PA WE WISH YOUR SHOW WAS ON EVERYDAYSAT AND SUN IS JUST NOT ENOUGH.....WE NEED MORE ALSO WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF THE 1969 DODGE WHICH IS HELD TOGETHER BY OF COURSE DUCT TAPE INSPIRED BY YOUR SHOW WE ARE GOING TO COME OUT IN SEPT WED LOVE TO BRING IT AND YOU COULD PUT IT ON YOUR SHOWALSO WE HAVE RED DUCT TAPE BECUASE ITS THE ORIGINAL COLOR OF IT AND SILVER FOR THE CHORME PARTS.....PLEASE LET US KNOW BY EMAILHEY KEEP THOSE STICKS ON THE ICE ....BYE!!!!
Blah Blah@x29.riverview.net
06/19/97
I Think This Is GreAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOBTAIL@waba3-cs-7.dial.bright.net
06/19/97
WE LOVE RED GREEN IN CELINA OH THE NEXT TIME BILL NEEDS PROPANE HIS ADDVENTURS CALL THEMOGAS
CAMEL1@206.154.185.170
06/19/97
MAN, THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW IS THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN ON PUBLIC TV,OR ON ANY STATION FOR THAT MATTER. WHICH BRINGS UP A VERY A VERY GOOD QUESTION,''WHY IS RED GREEN ON PUBLIC TV'' PS I JUST WISH YOU WERE ON MORE. GOTTA LOVE RED GREEN DUSTY HOBBS, GRAND ISLAND NEBRASKA. COME DOWN TO VISIT SOMEDAY.
Ms.Ranger "Blue"@129.71.68.50
06/19/97
HI network daddy!!!!! I am back!!!!!! You oughta read the fan page. I Have a script idea!!! I love the virtual lodge meeting. I have made nice with Stinky Christie, and Randy, and Cynthia Dran!!!! READ THE CYBERDRAMA THE RED GREEN SHOW INTRODUCING BLUE GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO FAN PAGE,VIRTUAL LODGE MEETING, CYRBERDRAMA, WE FANS CAN ADD TO THE CONTINUING DRAMA DAILY, IT IS A FAMILY SHOW SO DIRTY TALK WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!! UNLESS IT'S BLUE TALKING TO RANGER GORD(HA HA HA) LOVE, YOUR CYBERNETWORK DAUGHTER BLUE GREEN P.S. COUSIN HAROLD IS A WIMP!!!!!!!!!
TIMR@dhcp120.rainier.com
06/19/97
Love the show...any chance of selling a tape with just "Adventures with Bill"?
BOWTIE@bhil.com@206.114.210.60
06/19/97
Hey Red, GREAT SHOW, wouldn't mise it for anything. Hey Harold, tired of being harrassed by your stupid uncle? Move out, get-a job, pay your own bills, While you still know everything.
mjesse@net32.cwv.net
06/19/97
You should give a live appearance in West Virginia. It is about the only place that could come close to possom lodge. You could pick up a lot of new material here. PS my wife said "I LOVE YOU MAN"
back@latn0-a07.nash.tds.net
06/19/97
Until your show I couldn't even swing a hammer. Now I don't even care as long as I have a roll of duct tape, sledge hammer, saws all, and a torch I can fix anythng. It sure is a good thing to dont you know heh. Because I'm finnally handy and I know I'm not handsome.
timstock@inwave.com@207.49.244.224
06/19/97
Great Show!!!
BOWTIE@bhil.com@dial-up4.cdcui.com
06/20/97
Hey Uncle Red, great show. I would't miss it for anything. Hey Harold, tired of being harrassed by your stupid uncle? Move out, get-a-job, pay your own bills, while you still know everything.
doyle @198.76.250.19
06/20/97
red green is the absolute best show in the world! how does bill always keep from gettinng hurt in his silly stunts. my dad, john, and you arte exactly alike! you both have the same beard, and you two do the exact same thing. my dad has trillions of rolls of duct tape and electrical tape. if i ever make a complaint about life, because i'm only fifteen, he says "remember we're all in this together". How did you do the stunt with the tablesaw? I loved that. I also think that harold is kinda cute. but, on the other hand, he's probably married and has children. I also love the "septic sucking services"!
PUNK KID@dialup7.afn.org
06/20/97
THE RED GREEN SHOW ROCKS. HAROLD IS THE BOMB. SO IS BILL. WHAT ABOUT SHOWING SOME OF THE CHARACTERS YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT LIKE STINKY AND THE OLD MAN. ALSO WHY DOESN'T BILL TRY TO PLAY PAINTBALL OR SKYDIVE OR BUNGEE JUMP OR YOGA OR PARASAILING OR CAMPING OR OLYMPIC DIVING OR FOOTBALL OR DISCUS OR ROLLERBLADING OR SKATEBOARDING OR SNOWBOARDING. JUST A SUGGESTION
R.Burch bunkerhill il.@206.114.210.59
06/20/97
UNTIL I WATCHED YOUR SHOW I NEVER NOTICED HOW MUCH DUCT TAPE I USED AROUND THE HOUSE. HOW COME YOU NEVER USE MY FAVORITE BAILING WIRE.
DUCT TAPE MAN@xyp175p12.navix.net
06/20/97
Hey Red, when are the new shows coming out?
Yea Baby@206.250.44.51
06/20/97
Dear Red and Harold Green, Ever since I won first at that convention everyone calls me Harold. It rules. PS I've been missing your show lately because I've been pranking my teachers, they're such morons. PSS Can't wait till you come to South Dakota in July!! Keep your stick on the ice!! And keep it real!!
aplove@mre@ppp01.gdn.net
06/20/97
I would like to know the motto [or whatever it is] that opens the meetings at Possom Lodge. Why not publish it on your web page? You might start a movement [though precisely of what kind I'd rather not speculate.]
CYNTHIA@proxy-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net
06/20/97
The motto is; QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI(WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS PLAY DEAD) All new RED GREEN episodes starts on Saturday 21st!! More wonderful,northwoods fun with the RED GREEN guys at the POSSUM LODGE!!!!
catsmeow@proxy-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net
06/20/97
The motto is; QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI(WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS PLAY DEAD) All new RED GREEN episodes starts on Saturday 21st!! More wonderful,northwoods fun with the RED GREEN guys at the POSSUM LODGE!!!!
catsmeow(CYNTHIA)@proxy-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net
06/20/97
themonk@dyn09cs11.usaor.net
06/20/97
SPREADING YOUR GOSPEL HERE IN PITTSBURGH, PA!!!!!!! We get back-to- back shows on Friday night at 11pm (OH YEAH!!) Been tellin' people for years you can do anything with duct tape.... but would they listen??? I LIVE, WORK, and PLAY by the mantra... "ANY TOOL CAN BE THE RIGHT TOOL!!!!!!" Continue to spread the path to enlightenment.
John @dialup4.tcsourceone.com
06/20/97
Dear red, I particularly like the handiman segment of your show, beins I am a handiman myself. Your use of duct tape is interesting Duct tape to stick to any surface known to man although I feel that you have underestimated the use of electrical tape. electrical tape comes in different sizes and many colors. I think you should try out some electrical tape in your workshop. the handiman electrician, John if the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
A viewer@dyn11cs03.usaor.net
06/20/97
I love your show and I watch it every day, but I got mad when there was a show on called Mr. Bean. This happened today. Is your show off the air? I sure hope not. Your show is what gets me through the week and keeps me sane. You can't end that. Fight for your right and stay on the air. Now I know that if it turns out that your show isn't going off the air, then I look like a fool. But its well worth it for a show this great! Stay on the air and keep your stick on the ice. Your the best show on T.V.! YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YA!
D. Byford@dyn11cs03.usaor.net
06/20/97
I love your show and I watch it every day, but I got mad when there was a show on called Mr. Bean. This happened today. Is your show off the air? I sure hope not. Your show is what gets me through the week and keeps me sane. You can't end that. Fight for your right and stay on the air. Now I know that if it turns out that your show isn't going off the air, then I look like a fool. But its well worth it for a show this great! Stay on the air and keep your stick on the ice. Your the best show on T.V.! YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YA!
D. Byford@dyn11cs03.usaor.net
06/20/97
Sorry about the letter from "A viewer." I sent it before I ment to!
mw113court@msn.com@1cust8.max22.cleveland.oh.ms.uu.net
06/21/97
we need more sound bits, if you make it ----they will hear it. keep your stick on the ice see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CatTurnWV@ww-tl02.proxy.aol.com
06/21/97
Hey Red, My Mom and I love your show. We only have one question. What is that thing around Harold's neck. Also, you are not only handy, we find you handsome too.
The McCullough's@muaj30.marshall.edu
06/21/97
Hey Red, Harold, and all the gang: Greetings to all up there in "Hoserland" from down here in the Mountain State of West Virginia where my whole family watch your show religiously on WPBY-33 in Huntington. Since I was introduced to your show by my brother last year, we have been nothing short of "bustin a gut" every time it airs. Every now and then, I still find myself bursting out in a frantic laughter when your defined phrase "Clay Skeets" enters my mind from my favorite episode of "Adventures with Bill". Geez Red, thats precious......I believe thats worth 100 points.......don't you? Another favorite part of your show is the advice you give to those middle-aged guys out there. This should NEVER be removed from the line -up. When this comes on, my brother who is 10 years my elder, looks directly at me with that wry grin of his for I just recently turned 40, and yes, I still try to look like I'm 20....Oh, man. But hey, my life is only half finished. So I'm out there to finish the job .....OK? What is dearly missed is your opening monologue by the lake. This should NEVER have been dropped. Your show is a glorious break from the monontonous, dull, flat-lined garb such as, 90210, Lois & Clark, and Pacific Palisades, just to name a few, that is shown on American prime-time these days. You and your whole cast should be highly commended for the witty and down-to-earth humor that thought up. This shows a high degree of intelligence and we appreciate it. Keep up the excellent work cause I'm pullin for ya, for we're all in this together. Your friends, Mark, Donna, Sean, and brother Dean
prevarctor@ww-th08.proxy.aol.com
06/21/97
Is Harold actually your son?
SidneyVln@ww-ti48.proxy.aol.com
06/21/97
Hey Red! How's it going? I love your show. I tried some of the ductape experiments and I really think that is the answer to alot of problems. For instance when I think Dan (my brother) is talking to much. Ductape is the right answer. I also used it to take the dog fur off my black dress. Well keep your stick on the ice and your mouse off the cheese. Amanda and Sidney P.S. We'll watch your show tonight and we'll introduce our friend Katie to it.
god@208.128.124.71
06/21/97
Hey Red do you get Harold up the ass?
shu@hh1105083.direcpc.com
06/21/97
Like Yo Red! We heard PBS in Harisburg is finally bringing you back. That's great news. We think you rule here in southcentral Pa. We use duct tape all the time where I work to temporarily patch holes that got worn through conveyors and screw feeders. Our favorite colors are standard grey, red and white. Kelp up the gord walk and keep your snake on de-ice. Hope to make it up for a taping some day.
kentucky@port78.wko.com
06/21/97
love the show sort of a Canadian Hee-Haw, ha
HNiswonger@ww-te30.proxy.aol.com
06/21/97
llweiss@dialup-chap05.jc.net
06/22/97
Thank you. The members of Possum Lodge have impressed upon me the importance of keeping the "kiddo" alive in all of us. I have finally learned the importance of duct tape, and of fishing, productive or not. When I chuckle, good-naturedly, at the antics of the cast of the RedGreen show, I know that I am beginning to understand men. For what more could a woman ask? Yes, please do Keep Your Stick on the Ice, and Demand Excellence! Wishing you continued success...Lois
malcolm@pm9s22.intergate.bc.ca
06/22/97
I realy enjoy the show and I always look forward to the next episode keep up the good work. Incidentally, if your looking for old man Sedgewick, he's wondered over here. He got here in his K car with more duct tape on it than a political hostage! Anyway, if you could come and get him, the neighbourhood would be grateful!
wellfromme@ww-tc48.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
Red love the show and Harold------------Red love the show.
Tom Chemler@ww-td08.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
Your show is so cool! Sometimes I sneak down stairs and watch your show. To bad it went off the air
will@dyn2.island.net
06/22/97
Your show is really awesome but I wish there was more "Adventures with Bill" Keep your stick on the ice!
canadian@van-as-12c13.direct.ca
06/22/97
Adventures with bill is the best! Red Green is my is the best show ever!
hphoenix@monte.k12.co.us@max48123.rmi.net
06/22/97
Dear Red, "Love your show man!" Every since we ran across your show a couple of years ago It has been a hit in our house. We have introduced your show to all of our friends; they split a gut watching you and Harold. I meet few people who have heard of your show because it's on so late here in Colorado. But a couple of years ago I was in Minnasota visiting my brother, and to my great surprise, he was a Red Green fan too. Whenever our church friends come over they want to watch Red Green. You're Great! Hal
Dave C.@ww-tk28.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
Are those a matching pair of suspenders you and Harold wear or,am I seeing things?
J.C.@ww-tk28.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
The shows a hit, I think. Well I like and My dad does too so keep up the good work.
Patricia@ww-tc28.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
"Due irt with duct tape", my motto and also my favorite TV programs, "due South" and "Red Green"..Keep up the great shows!!! Thank you kindly!!
Patricia@ww-tc28.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
"Due it with duct tape", my motto and also my favorite TV programs, "due South" and "Red Green"..Keep up the great shows!!! Thank you kindly!!
Kathy@ww-tb28.proxy.aol.com
06/22/97
I am addicted to your show. I have never laughed at TV before. I love Harold's teeth! Please keep making more shows!
lutschcr@bp.com@netusr.bp.com
06/22/97
RED----HELP!!!! On your second visit to Fairbanks, I will (again) be at work. How will I receive my Possum Lodge Deed? Some day I will get the honor of meeting you in person--I hd hoped to be a part of the 21 chainsaw salute this year! Darn "Stinky" Christie
hmsbounty@hotmail.com@cco-fl2-14.ix.netcom.com
06/22/97
Why the HELL didn't we think of THIS?...this show is only broadcast in major cities,...and we folks here have to rely on a friend to tape it for us!........WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF IT!.....damn!...back to the drawing board!
Justin jh@aol.com@tnt1-40.stc.net
06/22/97
I started watching the show three weeks ago when I stumbled across it on the local PBS station. Saturday Night Live wasn't on and I couldn't sleep. I loved it and now I can't keep from watching it! Keep up the good work and remember "If Women Don't Find You Handsome, They Should At Least Find You Handy."
sixpack@xyp139p12.ltec.net
06/22/97
Heeeeeeeeee that tickles! You take er' easy now!
sixpack@xyp139p12.ltec.net
06/22/97
Heeeeeeeeee that tickles! You take er' easy now!
BuzzerTwo@aol.com@206.154.170.114
06/22/97
Hello to all at Possum Lodge and especially Red! You guys should do a live one at KCPT in Kansas City soon. My wife and I were at the meet/greet in Springfield (Ozarks Public Television) in December-I was the one with the EXTRA LARGE camera with the EXTRA LARGE flash!! It turned out OK but I think we could have done a better job! Let me know (via E-mail) if you will be heading this way.....Keep yer stix on the ice!
tyler@ow133.tir.com
06/22/97
red the show rules but has some bad things to i have watched your show fore two or three years so i should know a thing or two like someone should kick harolds ass i hate how thare is so many re runs have a show that has motercycles that would rule like bill could set up jumps and land on the possom van and you could make one in handyman corner the reason could be thare is a race going by the possom lodge harold being a dork could talk about safty you think of the rest keep your stick on the ice tyler brooks
PM51061MT@AOL.com@ww-tc28.proxy.aol.com
06/23/97
Red, love the show. You and Harold make our week! Our 17-year-old daughter used to think your show was LAME. Now, she's the first one to check the TV listings. Your show is never on at the same time here in Iowa. Our favorite character, besides you & Harold, is Edgar "KB" Montrose. Does anyone else wonder if the "KB" stands for "Ka-boom!"? Keep up the excellent comedy. Is "Dougie Franklin" actually Dave Thomas' real brother? They certainly share an uncanny resemblance! The women in this house find you handsome & handy. Keep your stick on the ice!
Mary@129.71.123.34
06/23/97
I loved Saturday's episode! I laughed so hard at Ranger Gord Red must be aggrevated with him???? Adventures with Bill is always a riot! Harold is to hip to be square! Don't make cheese anymore guys!!!!! I'll catch the Monday at 6 pm tonite. And I will keep my stick on the ice!!!! Women may not find any of you handsome, however you are handy!!!!!! Love and Kisses, Mary "Ms. Ranger"
Bill@128.187.8.240
06/23/97
EAT SPAM!!!!!
thooker@198.146.32.120
06/23/97
Y'all are just too cool. And I use "y'all" because I'm from and in the hills of East Tennessee. I swear, if it wasn't for the Canadian accent, you would be carbon-copies of some of my neighbors and relatives. Thus, Red and Co. are not a Canadian thing, you're an everywhere thing. Keep your stick on the ice.
Apu@ed211-01.educ.csus.edu
06/23/97
Hey Red- Make an "Adventures with Bill" anthlogy, highlighting some of Bill's wackyest and dumbest stunts. Keep your stick on the ice.
Lauren@208.20.41.33
06/23/97
You guys are da bomb ! Though Harrold is an ass. Love you anyway. got to go.
Andy@casco-pm-18.itol.com
06/23/97
Hey saw some of your new season though it is one of the shows you showed on Red Green Live thought it was awesome. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Andy@casco-pm-18.itol.com
06/23/97
Hey saw some of your new season though it is one of the shows you showed on Red Green Live thought it was awesome. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
dcowling@s1p8.nanaimo.nisa.net
06/23/97
Red, your book rocks and duct tape rules!! Has Bill ever thought of para-sailing for "Adventures With Bill"? Keep up the good work and keep your stickon the ice.
balyhoogirl@pm2-32.thurston.com
06/23/97
I must say that your show seriously kicks butt!!!!! I practically pee my pants every time I watch it. I think your humor is easy to relate to. Especially the car fix-it stuff. Unfortunately, I'm about ready to try duct tape on my own car. It's slowly dying. Anyhow, I must congratulate you both on your amazing ability to be continually funny. Harold ROCKS!!! Till next weekend, Olympia, Washington.
JJ10@aol.com@ww-tc48.proxy.aol.com
06/24/97
I love The Red Green Show. I watch it every Saturday night. It is very funny. I've been watching it for a year and a half.
klswadley@rocketmail.com@38.225.78.148
06/24/97
Hello there!! I love your show and so does my whole family. The banter between Red and Harold is deliciously hilarious! I can't help but feel sorry for Ranger Gord; he's so lonely! Out of all the comedy shows today,yours is the best!! Keep up the good work!!
MerrDog@d107.pro-ns.net
06/24/97
What does Bernice really look like? How come we never see the possom.? Why doesn't Bill ever talk? Is Harold gay?
sarah@usr170modem.pcpartner.net
06/24/97
red green: this is my favorite show. I stay up every sat. night just to see the show my dad looks and talks just like harold. maybe they're related. anyway i would have to say of all the shows i watch yours is my fav. keep your stick on the ice!!!
marmel@vzinet.com@van37.cmpu.net
06/24/97
Harold's Musical Instrument is something he invented himself. It is a "Box of Entertainment!" I like the idea of Restaurant on a Raft. Except when the lake is frozen. Kinda hard on the customers. Harold is so comical. Red is great! Tell Ranger Bob at least he isnt getting any pollution up in that pretty ole tree. You cant hear the gangs in the background with their machine guns. I know he is lonely. But there is a difference between being Lonely and Alone. He needs a lap top and a cell phone and can web crawl and have fun. Keep your stick on the ice.
Aaron Neuschwander@198.36.253.35
06/24/97
You should have more handyman corners
Alison Melley@dip12.inav.net
06/24/97
Red your show is the coolest ever made for Iowa Public Television! They should put you on cable T.V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ronald@dip12.inav.net
06/24/97
Red, Great show! Keep up the good work!
fredzo@cwia.com@207.212.72.209
06/25/97
Lots of good material above but there are too many mentions of hockey sticks on the ice, too many typos, and unfortunately, the suspension of disbelief breaks down early on. So let's see, something about duct tape . . . meanwhile, my 8-year-old has observed that it is grossly unfair that the show is on at 11 p.m. in this market and the VCR is broken. I'm not willing to deal with an up-til-midnight young'un, though. The show reminds me not to take myself so seriously, and that's a good thing. Thanks.
Ace @proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net
06/25/97
I just love your show and your web page is cool! Viva le Canada and Possum Lodge!Hi From KY USA : u ) Ace
whickman@lib.drury.edu@198.209.50.38
06/25/97
you guys are awsome my favorite part of the show is the handyman corner.keep up the good work
moses@fw1.parsonstech.com
06/25/97

06/25/97

06/25/97
Red we love your show, was woundering where in Iowa are you going to be , my husband would love to meet you. You are his idol. The only way to let us know, is to mention it on your show.
Craig Alstad@204.83.241.14
06/25/97
Dear Steve,Pat and Rick I guess my fascination with you guys started with the old Smith & Smith shows.I loved them but not as much as this show So keep up the good work guys and Keep your stick on the ice! Cause remember "Quando Omni Flunkus Mortati". When all else fails ,Play Dead!!!!
mtrose@gacl-995376.uark.edu
06/25/97
Red I Love how much fun you have on the show. Also I believe ther is a fair amount of science and information that could be used in outdoor education settings. What is the name of your book? You guys also use quite a few acting games during your show is there a book or website or source you would suggest to a science teacher who is just trying to make science fun and adventuous. Love the suspender t shirt
John Morton Your Biggest Fan@207.32.16.26
06/25/97
Hey Red, I really like the Adventures With Bill on your show. I think your show is really cool. I think Harold rules. I do impressions of Harold all the time, and my parents think it's real funny. I like Handyman's Corner too. It's funny to watch Red try to fix everything with ducktape. Well guys, keep your stik on the ice.
This is Mat Eliason@ww-tb30.proxy.aol.com
06/25/97
REDGREEN RULES AND IT WILL NEVER GET OLD BY THE WAY RED ARE YOU GOING TO EVER MAKE A SPORTS SHOW IT WOULD BE GREAT!!
luke@shadow.net@ip93.charlotte.nc.pub-ip.psi.net
06/25/97
Red, I think your show is hilarious. You really found something when you thought of it. I'm kinda dissapointed though. I don't get it where I live, I can only see it When I'm on the road, and that isn't very much. Just wanted to say Good Job and keep up the good work . PS You know you're doing good when my Dad likes it....He loves it too
LISA@ppp2011.mcleodusa.net
06/25/97
I THINK YOUR SHOW IS GREAT! I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN A FEW NIGHTS ASKING MY HUSBAND IF THAT'S REALLY HOW MEN THINK. NOW THAT I WILL BE SINGLE AGAIN SOON, THIS INFORMATION COULD COME IN VERY HANDY. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND RECOMMEND IT TO ANYBODY WHO WILL LISTEN, ESPECIALLY WOMEN. THANKS AGAIN. COME TO CLINTON, IA AND SEE US.
R.A. Curtis@131.187.105.37
06/25/97
Well, Red, I'm a Southerner stuck living up here in Yankeeland, in Akron, Ohio, actually, which means I watch the Red Green Show on WVIZ, Cleveland. Just so you know. Love the show, love Duct Tape! (Why a duct? Why-a no chicken?) You mentioned about collecting bunged up screws in jars, and that's what caught my attention, cuz my father does just that.
SPICE BOY!!!!@a207.dmci.net
06/25/97
YOUR SHOW IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
levi@pitnet.net@206.190.0.253
06/25/97
I'd just like to say that the Red Green show rules!!!!! And if anybody doesn't agree with that, write me!!!!!
rburges@pm1s26.creston.heartland.net
06/26/97
I stumbled across the show about a year ago. I haven't missed a show since. If I am not at home I tape it. Just wish the station in Des Moines, would put it on a little earlier. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the best show on T.V.
alison@dip48.inav.net
06/26/97
RED, YOUR SHOW KICKS BUTT!!!!!! I MEAN IT'S THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
alison@dip48.inav.net
06/26/97
RED, YOUR SHOW KICKS BUTT!!!!!! I MEAN IT'S THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
justin bowker@199.179.199.199
06/26/97
you guys are really cool. I watch your show all the time but it's on so late in MI. you should be on prime time.
artfpg@nb.net@pumpkin-37.nb.net
06/26/97
The New Red Green Show is no longer on WQED, Pittsburgh. It was replaced two week ago (6/13/97) by "Mr. Bean". Do you know if The New Red Green Show will return to PBS Here in Pittsburgh, PA, USA? Please respond
The Thomsen Family@198.248.22.38
06/26/97
We wacth it ever week. My favorite part is experts my dad likes avenders with bill can we talk well send us some time ok. pelease try to put it on a cannel like cbs because we know it's good enough. mabe after Seinfild or some thing well keep in toch by. We live in olathe, KS
scarletmonkey@phx-az5-23.ix.netcom.com
06/26/97
Harold rules!!!!! He is my role model!!
Obsessed Veiwer@hfd24.kih.net
06/26/97
Your show rules. I watch every Saturday night(2 episodes-9 to 10 pm) and I love it. The last one that I saw was when you were making fun of Moose Thompson. The song was harlareus. Also I love Handyman Corner. Where the motto is (and this is my motto) "If women don't find you handsome, they ought to find you handy." I do my best to advertise your show. I want it to shoot way up the charts. I myself have made a shirt and my friends do the same. Ps, Red Green for President and Harold for Vice.
Obsessed Veiwer@hfd24.kih.net
06/26/97
How do you get tickets to the Red Green show live? Please ansewr on your next show.
*.*??@casco-pm-01.itol.com
06/26/97
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY RED MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE! HAROLD AND EDGAR RULE!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
Andrew@casco-pm-01.itol.com
06/26/97
Hello Redman Really love the show. Think its great love the new season so far of what I've seen I have seen the two episodes the "Science Fair" and the "Driving Lesson" Keep up the Good work!
Seeker@wks2.cbpl.lib.ia.us
06/26/97
I think you need to get rid of herold and find someone on your, a higher, evoulutonary level.
NDno1@bright.net@rvtc3-cs-50.dial.bright.net
06/26/97
RED your show is my favorite show on tv. It is so funny. I watch it every day. Hey remember keep your stick on the ice!
jdubois@agt.com@firechiefs.city.red-deer.ab.ca
06/27/97

jolly@favorites.com@204.250.215.223
06/27/97
Killer show eh!!! I just wish it was on more. I even donated money to the station (KUED 7 in Salt lake city) to keep your show on.You boys up north really know how to party. The best part of the show is handyman corner. you could do a whole show of handyman corner and it would not be too much for me. How bout some model railroading on an up coming show?? keep your stick on the ice eh.
bigfan@ed211-01.educ.csus.edu
06/27/97
Hey Red: Why is it that we never see or hear of Harold's father(your brother[in law])?
j.bender@hawker42.sk.sympatico.ca
06/27/97
Hello! I saw people talking about the show not being on cable and I watch it on YTV and ITV every weekday night! I love the show and think Harold should get his own part. He is the funniest guy on there, heh heh heh. I love that nerdy laugh!
Tani@1cust44.max2.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net
06/27/97
Thank god the show finally came to Atlanta, I was about to go crazy. Now I don't have to move back to Michigan. I've converted a few Southerners to Red Green fandom. It always feels good to help people...
Donnie Smith@slip24.unf.edu
06/27/97
Greetings from Possum Lodge, Jacksonville, FL chapter. I'm doing my best to start a colony down here. I tell everyone I know that I can't go to sleep without watching BOTH shows that air here every weeknight. This is one of the best shows on TV...kind of like a Canadian Home Improvement, but less subtle. Anytime you guys want to visit Florida, you're more than welcome! Red Green Rules. When are you guys REALLY going to have a major network contract? I think the show is more than ready! Keep up the good work.
shaun brooks@pm141-10.dialip.mich.net
06/27/97
dear red and harold, you are doing a great job with the show. hope to keep watching your show for years. KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE!
Yea Baby@206.250.44.71
06/28/97
Dear Red, Harold, and the Possom Lounge Memebers: I have a weird show idea. Have like a Camper's Relay. You know, exercise the finer points of camping. And have events like finding the perfect spot, as in not on a jumbo ant hill. Unloading all your shit from your van first, setting up camp, fish or hunting, the size, quanity and quality of your catch, cleaning your catch, camp fire building, and the main event: camp fire songs song writing. I think, be careful that can be dangerous, the Lounge Members and the Women should be the rival teams. The Lounge Member's team should be full and Harold would have to be on the Women's team. And the Women's team wins, of course, all because of Harold. PS Keep your stick on the ice!!
None of your damn buissnes@win-mb3-09.netcom.ca
06/28/97
You suck! I would say to Harold if I ever met him
CYNTHIA (catsmeow)@proxy-115.iap.bryant.webtv.net
06/28/97
Pat McKenna is alot of fun to watch, especially as Harold and Marty(TRADERS)!! I met him at the tapings last year, such a delightful person, hope to see him again this year!! I LOVE THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW and the whole cast!! Harold, Red, Bill,Winston, and Dalton are my favorites!! KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE!!
jshack@fdk-as2s48.erols.com
06/28/97
Cool show! Glad to see you're still alive, Red. Personally, after seeing what I did, I'd have to say that i would never let Harold handle my money! Personally, you suck at 911. Heaven forbid you should ever try to make money off of that!p Keep your stick on the ice! And check out my personal site at a href="http://members.tripod.com/~benjie/index.html"Shack's Place/a.p KEEP THOSE SHOWS COMING, RED!!!
06/28/97
Cool show! Glad to see you're still alive, Red. Personally, after seeing what I did, I'd have to say that i would never let Harold handle my money! Personally, you suck at 911. Heaven forbid you should ever try to make money off of that!p Keep your stick on the ice! And check out my personal site at a href="http://members.tripod.com/~benjie/index.html"Shack's Place/a.p KEEP THOSE SHOWS COMING, RED!!!br Sorry about the last entry! I goofed.
06/28/97
Cool show! Glad to see you're still alive, Red. Personally, after seeing what I did, I'd have to say that i would never let Harold handle my money! Personally, you suck at 911. Heaven forbid you should ever try to make money off of that! Keep your stick on the ice! And check out my personal site at a href="http://members.tripod.com/~benjie/index.html"Shack's Place/a.p KEEP THOSE SHOWS COMING, RED!!!br Sorry about the last entry! I goofed. Do you guys not take HTML?
fjohn41@aol.com@ww-tg08.proxy.aol.com
06/29/97
your show is the best ,i cant wit for saturday nights to roll around . but your stuff is to expencive well untill nextime keep yer stick on the ice.
uvello@gis.net@pm14-ppp22.gis.net
06/29/97
Hello Red and Harold, your shows are great and I think they should be on national T.V. so everyone can enjoy them. Keep em comin
Kyle Sidor@ww-tk08.proxy.aol.com
06/29/97
I am here with my friends our favorite part of the show is handy man corner
Tom Bowers@ww-tk08.proxy.aol.com
06/29/97
Hi,Red and Harold! I'm a big fan. "Handy Man Corner" is my favorite segment of your show! Keep up the good work!
Phillip Sidor@ww-tk08.proxy.aol.com
06/29/97
Hi Red and Harold! Even though you probably wont read this "Handy Man Corner" is my favorite patr of the show.
Bunny@129.237.78.170
06/29/97
Hey Red - If it can't be fixed with duct tape, you don't need it.
merrill@slip24-2.mountain.net
06/29/97
Cool show guys! Keep it coming to WV!!! And keep your stick on the ice!!!
Pat Byrne@pm7-09.freeway.net
06/29/97
HEY GUYS!!!!lat Nites show was the absolutely funniest... how come harold didn't WHISPER the secret word??? GOOD to see ya laffin again RED..looked liked you enjoyed the show.... That bit with Bill and the tarzan ropes was funny....as was ReDs armchair fishing for the 'fridge..... WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!
pat byrne Again@pm7-09.freeway.net
06/29/97
that 911 bit...MORE MORE MORE
khyle@44.denver-001.co.dial-access.att.net
06/29/97

rjscot2@uswest.com@144.163.233.186
06/29/97
Red, I'm in my late 50s, and my 11 year old son Kevin thinks I'm wierd. We watch your great show every week; it is my strategy to teach him that I am not that wierd, compared with, well, never mind. We watch you on Channel 6, Denver. What happened? Didn't you have an hour show? It's only a half-hour now. We love you, even if my ex-wife was Canadian.
Joel Sargent@salem.uafac.alaska.edu
06/29/97
Dear Red, Your show is the show that keeps me from going completely insane. I routinely get sick of all the violence and stupidity that graces the airwaves these days and I make it a point to watch your show every Saturday night up here in sunny Fairbanks. Keep up the good work.
Jeff Jogenson@gateway.teldta.com
06/29/97
Hey Red, Where are you going to be in Madison, WI on August 16th. Would love to meet you in person.
rexfouch@r27.yosemite.net
06/29/97
Your show has been an inspiration for me and my crew who use your "Handyman's Corner" segment as traing videos...well... at least until I lost my contractors license because of a workmans comp claim. My copywrite for my company motto is for sale at this point: "We may not be the best...but we are the most expensive".
peterc9@pc-8425.on.rogers.wave.ca
06/29/97
I like your "galactic" report. I bet there's quite a need for ducktape on the mir!
gjcarter@al-8.noblecan.org
06/30/97
Ya know,Red,you really CAN build a satalite dish out of duct tape and barbed wire! Thanks. Love the show and I'm looking forward to the '97 season.
cousinb@ip27.orlando.fl.pub-ip.psi.net
06/30/97
Red- Florida NEEDS you! We need as many ice and hockey jokes as we can get! It seems that very few people down here are familiar with 'indoor' ice rinks, so you are really filling a void with your many wintery scenes and gags.Also, I think you should send copies of your shows to every female comic that considers herself a 'man-basher'. Nobody knows how to make fun of men as well as men themselves. Every woman I've played your show for has laughed hysterically the whole way through, and ended up a regular viewer. Easily the best-written show on TV!!
Mary Cyrus@129.71.68.50
06/30/97
HEY EVERYONE GO TO PAUL'S PAGE AND READ THE RED GREEN CYBERDRAMA!!!!!!! (the fan Page) IT IS COOL SPONTANEOUS HILARIOUS AND ENDORSED BY KEITH!!!!! AND IT MAY GIVE YOU AN IDEA FOR THE SHOW RED!!!!!! LOVE THE SHOW!!!! I WATCH EVERY NIGHT!!!!! TO WET YOUR COURIOUSITY.... TUNE IN TO THE CYBERDRAMA....HAROLD MAY LOOSE HIS VIRGINITY TO "BLUE'S FRIEND LINSEY????? LOVE, YOUR CYBERNETWORK DAUGHTER BLUE GREEN ADN FUTURE MRS. RANGER!!!!!!
dyoungdoff@ww-tc08.proxy.aol.com
06/30/97
Consider this......If cavemen were privy to duct tape way back then, their spousal unit would have spent less time running away and more time trying to brush adhesive from their hair, thus keeping the family unit intact at home!
BILL GATES@207.32.16.29
06/30/97
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, Red Man, and Harold. I really love your show dude. I think you should do a show on space exploreation
BILL GATES@207.32.16.29
06/30/97
Ooops, I should have put a period at the end of my sentanse.
BILL GATES@207.32.16.29
06/30/97
I agree with Allison Melley.
John Morton@207.32.16.29
06/30/97
Knock it off None of your damn businness, Red Green RULES MAJOR.
Harwoa2@www-bd4.proxy.aol.com
06/30/97
Hey there Red! I love your show! Me and my dad LOVE it. I especially like the 1 where you inflate waders and see whos pop 1st. I also like the Adventures with Bill where he throws frisbees around and ends up throwing a saw blade at you and it backfires and chases him around until he finally gets knocked over by a trash can lid right into a trash can with the lid settling down on it. That one was COOL! PLEEEEASE COME TO BOISE!!!!
Brucekes@ww-tc42.proxy.aol.com
06/30/97
My family loves your show. We even bought your book and are waiting for the next one. Ranger Gord and Buzz rule! Come to cincinnati again!
PENNI FLUEGEL@oats-039.nb.net
06/30/97
WQEX, CHANNEL 16 IN PITTSBURGH � PLEASE!!!!! Put The Red Green show back on the air! It seems to have disappeared! Hey RED & HAROLD ... Bob & Penni luv the show! (except we don�t seem to be getting it in Pittsburgh lately). We have both VHS tapes to hold us over ... When are you coming close to Pittsburgh PA?
ALH@storycity.net@208.149.236.140
06/30/97
Dear Red Green, You rock man I worship you well actually not because that would be rather sad if I was bored enough to worship you. Ha Ha Ha imagine that a temple in my house with duct tape and a picture of you and Harold, wait a minute...... I'm including too many details of my house.
Bhatt5@aol.com@ww-ta30.proxy.aol.com
06/30/97
Just wanted to say that I've been watching the show for about a month and I really enjoy it. Cracks me up. One of the few things I look forward to watching on the tube. Keep it up and "on the ice."
Ryan Lynn@204.248.96.106
06/30/97
Red, my dad and I love your show. I may be a girl and only 13 but I'm an avid user of duct tape myself.Keep up the good work and "keep your stick on the ice" Ryan Lynn
Ryan Lynn@204.248.96.106
06/30/97
Red, my dad and I love your show. I may be a girl and only 13 but I'm an avid user of duct tape myself.Keep up the good work and "keep your stick on the ice" Ryan Lynn
Rob Janusz@calcon-dyn53.calcon.net
06/30/97
I love The Red Green Show. I've got every episode I've seen on tape. I liked the Best of... special because my episodes are all of The New Red Green Show. I loved the "Hydrogen Project","Well Digging and Horseshoes with Bill","Handyman's Corner--Anti-Car Theft device. Keep up the good work and "keep your stick on the ice.''
Njorl Erikson, Slayer of the Teacake and of the V8 can@clgrpx09-port-10.agt.net
07/01/97
Hi! Like the show. Come to Calgary. Or else. Your pal, Njorl.
CuSupreme@ww-th30.proxy.aol.com
07/01/97
someone should let ranger gord out of the tower. i feel bad for the guy. oh, yea , try to get the show back on wqex in pittsburgh. i think they took it off. this show rules. you guys should come to the pittsburgh area and do a taping. i think my dad is the original red green.
John@141.209.29.146
07/01/97
Well, there are quite a few messages here! I'm from michigan, and here in Mt. Pleasant we get two PBS stations that show Red Green, both on saterday night. My wife, her mother and I all watch the show for 2 hours every saterday. One question, During a telathon Red promised to visit Mt. Pleasant, MI. WHEN WILL YOU ARRIVE? I want to be there. Hope to hear from someone soon!
Rob Janusz@calcon-dyn43.calcon.net
07/01/97
Oh... Did I forget to say "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (when all else fails, play dead)
Joey Moore@xtsf15.ovnet.com
07/01/97
Red Green Kicks a@*. Keep Red Green on the air!
Ryan Lynn@204.248.96.102
07/01/97
Red, Your show kicks butt. My favorite episode is where possum lodge is going to turn possum lake into bottled water to sell! LONG LIVE RED GREEN!!!
Ryan Lynn@dport2.coffey.com
07/01/97
Red, come visit us in DOUGLAS,WYOMING sometime. You could tape a show about being attacked by a killer Jackalope and Harold being carried off to it's den! [ If you didn't know we're home of the jackalope] So come on down!!!
someone really cool@flying-polyp.rli-net.net
07/01/97
Hey! hows it going? I really love your show I think its so cool. You should be on every night cause here your only on Thursdays. (that SUCKS) Well I watch your show every Thursday when I'm not on the phone. I'm only 14 but I think your show kicks more ass than Beavis & Butthead. Well luv ya bye Jesse
just another hillbilly@connecti-253205.connecti.com
07/01/97

just another possum@connecti-253205.connecti.com
07/01/97
Red, dude man. You got it all together (thanks to the duct tape). Got to see you in Springfield, MO. Man, you were fantastic! Watch you every chance I get. I'm supporting PBS the best I can. Keep the great stuff comming. Remember, were all in this together. Your friend, the other possum, man!
just a possum@connecti-253205.connecti.com
07/01/97
Red, dude man. You really got it all together (thanks to the duct tape). Got to see you in Springfield, MO. You were fantastic. I watch the show every chance I get. I'm still supporting PBS the best I can. Keep the good stuff comming at us. Your friend, A. Possum
whoelse?@ww-tj08.proxy.aol.com
07/01/97
I LOVE YOUR SHOW! MY DAD USED TO RECORD IT AND STILL DOES SOMETIMES!WE JUST LOVE IT! KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK! IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!
Maggie Greene@pm258-01.dialip.mich.net
07/02/97
Red Green is KING!!!!! Rock on! QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI!!! My whole family loves your show(well, all but my mom. She says it insults her intelligence. Go figure!). To all of you dopes cussing up the lines: find somewhere else to dump your trash! We don't want to see it! Back to the show: Edgar (Graham GREENE), you rule! Get on the show more often! To Harold: I don't care what anyone says; you are awesome! Stinky Peterson: we'd like to see you, but not until you find some soap. And just for the record: did you ever find your false teeth? Moose Thompson: did you ever get those molars back in? Winston: you need a better job, but we still love you! Ranger Gord: get a girlfriend! For all of you who were wondering just exactly what it is that Harold has around his neck; I'll tell you. It's just a jumble of household items duct taped together at random and designed for the sole purpose of baffling viewers. Not to mention that Harold controls all of the cool special effects of the show with it. To those who were wondering if there were any other Floridian Red Green fans: I am moving to Florida this month and I like the idea of there being other fans of my favorite show down there. Now I won't feel so alone! To anyone living in Brevard county, specifically in the city of Cocoa: look out, 'cause here I come! I am a female sophomore, brown hair, brown eyes, slim, not too ugly; if you see me down there, stop me and say 'hello'; it would really make my day. TO ALL RED GREEN FANS EVERYWHERE, AND TO RED GREEN HIMSELF: KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE!!!!!
THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE SPACE MAN@pm258-05.dialip.mich.net
07/02/97
Hey, Red! We Michiganders love you! You probably don't even read this comment board, but just in case you do-come to Standish Michigan sometime! We'd all love to see you! OH, and ,"Keep your stick on the ice" just means "Stay groovy!"
THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE SPACE MAN@pm258-05.dialip.mich.net
07/02/97
Hey, Red! We Michiganders love you! You probably don't even read this comment board, but just in case you do-come to Standish Michigan sometime! We'd all love to see you! OH, and ,"Keep your stick on the ice" just means "Stay groovy!"
Maggie Greene@pm258-05.dialip.mich.net
07/02/97
Red Green is KING!!!!! Rock on! QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI!!! My whole family loves your show(well, all but my mom. She says it insults her intelligence. Go figure!). To all of you dopes cussing up the lines: find somewhere else to dump your trash! We don't want to see it! Back to the show: Edgar (Graham GREENE), you rule! Get on the show more often! To Harold: I don't care what anyone says; you are awesome! Stinky Peterson: we'd like to see you, but not until you find some soap. And just for the record: did you ever find your false teeth? Moose Thompson: did you ever get those molars back in? Winston: you need a better job, but we still love you! Ranger Gord: get a girlfriend! For all of you who were wondering just exactly what it is that Harold has around his neck; I'll tell you. It's just a jumble of household items duct taped together at random and designed for the sole purpose of baffling viewers. Not to mention that Harold controls all of the cool special effects of the show with it. To those who were wondering if there were any other Floridian Red Green fans: I am moving to Florida this month and I like the idea of there being other fans of my favorite show down there. Now I won't feel so alone! To anyone living in Brevard county, specifically in the city of Cocoa: look out, 'cause here I come! I am a female sophomore, brown hair, brown eyes, slim, not too ugly; if you see me down there, stop me and say 'hello'; it would really make my day. TO ALL RED GREEN FANS EVERYWHERE, AND TO RED GREEN HIMSELF: KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE!!!!!
Maggie Greene@pm258-05.dialip.mich.net
07/02/97
STSCIN@ww-th28.proxy.aol.com
07/02/97
HI RED, MY DAUGHTER & I WATCH FROM LOCKEFORD CA. POP. 2000 THE SHOW IS THE BEST SINCE LAUGH-IN! WE WERE WONDERING WHY YOU NEVER USE BAILING WIRE? ADDS THE HEAT RESISTANCE FACTOR! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SCOTT & KATIE ST.CLAIR
don&jim; @mhroplin.cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
07/02/97
Dear Red and everybody, We love your show in Cleveland. Koop up the geed werk.
pyro@toolcity.net@dialin21.toolcity.net
07/02/97
I love your show, especialy "handy man's corner" and "talk to the profesionals". Harold; keep up the good work [you are the best!]. Red ; my dad and Ilove you and every body up at the lodge so, KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE !! Julian Carpenter, PA age 11
donna@pm04-125.chattanooga.cdc.net
07/02/97
Hey, I have never seen the show but....I heard it was great!
donna@pm04-125.chattanooga.cdc.net
07/02/97
Hey, I have never seen the show but....I heard it was great!
jshack@fdk-as5s04.erols.com
07/02/97
Keep up the good work! Although, I wouldn't want to drink that wine you made! And I hope you never answer when I dial 911. KEEP THAT STICK ON THE ICE!p And check out my web page at www.geocities.com/Area51/1604. It has improved!
P.J.@208.202.216.59
07/02/97
I find the show very funny and I wish it was on more often. I have not been able to watch it the last two weeks because the show tee off with Mr. Bean was on in place of it.
CWoods5985@ww-tj08.proxy.aol.com
07/02/97
You guys are great! How much duck tape do you use on your show?
CWoods5985@ww-tj08.proxy.aol.com
07/02/97
You guys are great! How much duck tape do you use on your show?
CWoods6985@ww-tj08.proxy.aol.com
07/02/97
Have a happy Canada Day!
Ringo121@ww-th48.proxy.aol.com
07/03/97
Just thought we would give you all at the Red Green Show a big "HELLO" from Iowa. We love you and keep up the good work!! The Butler's in the Cornfields!
Dranoel@brpt01-sh3-port155.snet.net
07/03/97
Hey Red The local station stopped carring your show here and we need a fix of duct tape humor. Can't you find another station to carry your show in Bridgeport Ct.
Drenoel's Son@brpt01-sh1-port20.snet.net
07/03/97
Hey Red I am 14 and have watched your show since I was 12....Then some REJECT went and took your show off the air... Damm I was pissed....No more jokes about duct tape and stuff like that... AND ALL THE IDOITS ABOVE TALKING ABOUT HARELD AND RED GETTING EACK OTHER UP THE ASS GO TO HELL!!!!!! I moved away from my family and were I moved they dont show your show either... Well Red do me and my Dad a favor.....Get your show on the air in Bridgeport Ct. and Louisville Kentucky. If the ladies dont find ya handsome they will atleast find ya handy.....
Sta-hi@port98.hunt.prodigy.net
07/03/97
Damn PBS is showing repeats. Haven't even heard of half the characters and I've watched your show for 5 years. I need cable this sucks! (not your show)
justin bowker@199.179.199.199
07/03/97
well guys it's me again I just wanted to say. YOW GUYS RULE!
s-ajacob@arl27.jones.edu
07/03/97
Hi Red and Harold, I just found your web page after fixing my computer with Duct Tape..Your show is really GREAT !!! My Girlfriend doesnt understand the show but I do, it hits home were all men roam...I love all the characters and think the acting and scripts are GREAT!!!! I told my brother about the show and he also loves it..I have to tape the show and send it to him because he doesnt get the show in Virginia..Watching your show gives me new ideas with the Handymans secret weapon: " Duct Tape". I even call my nephew a new nickname; " Its Harold ", HAHA...I just wanted to write and let you know that you have a wounderful show and it takes all of you to make the show what it is today.. Sicnerely yours AL Jacobs Jax Fla
s-ajacob@arl27.jones.edu
07/03/97
Hi Red and Harold, I just found your web page after fixing my computer with Duct Tape..Your show is really GREAT !!! My Girlfriend doesnt understand the show but I do, it hits home were all men roam...I love all the characters and think the acting and scripts are GREAT!!!! I told my brother about the show and he also loves it..I have to tape the show and send it to him because he doesnt get the show in Virginia..Watching your show gives me new ideas with the Handymans secret weapon: " Duct Tape". I even call my nephew a new nickname; " Its Harold ", HAHA...I just wanted to write and let you know that you have a wounderful show and it takes all of you to make the show what it is today..Remeber, If woman can't find you handsome this show will sure make you handy... Sicnerely yours AL Jacobs Jax Fla
s-ajacob@arl27.jones.edu
07/03/97
Hi Red and Harold, I just found your web page after fixing my computer with Duct Tape..Your show is really GREAT !!! My Girlfriend doesnt understand the show but I do, it hits home were all men roam...I love all the characters and think the acting and scripts are GREAT!!!! I told my brother about the show and he also loves it..I have to tape the show and send it to him because he doesnt get the show in Virginia..Watching your show gives me new ideas with the Handymans secret weapon: " Duct Tape". I even call my nephew a new nickname; " Its Harold ", HAHA...I just wanted to write and let you know that you have a wounderful show and it takes all of you to make the show what it is today..Remember; "If woman can't find you handsome, this show will sure make you handy"... Sicnerely yours AL Jacobs Jax Fla
Ryan Lynn@dport4.coffey.com
07/03/97
Red, I just found out that my mom hates your show. She pretended to like it but she doesn't!! Who couldn't like your show ! Well, I love it anyway. Talk to you later !!
kcd@198.174.182.72
07/03/97
red your show is the wackiest most awesome thing on public television todayi'm only thirteen and I love it my parents think you're great too it's the only tv show we watch together any more keep it up and get harold to pull down his pants you'd think he'd have a major wedgie by now with them hiked up so high
JPK@204.191.205.81
07/03/97
hey red, your show is the best comedy around. duct tape is the best thing to use when fastening things together. actually, our house is put together with duct tape. I'd like to know when you're on, because I can't always find you in the listings. what's with that Harold guy. is he a major geek or what. how often does he get wedgies a show. thanks for all the laughs and continue with the great work.
colorblind@ahml88.ahml.lib.il.us
07/03/97
Who do we have to KILL at WTTW to get you guys back?? Maybe public television is a good outlet for the show, but may I also remind you that Comedy Central could use your hijinks instead of their tired diatribe? (It would be another excuse for me to get cable/satellite on my own instead of mooching on friends.) Keep up the great work, and, if necessary, FORCE FEED us Chicagoans!! Damn the FCC, give it FULL POWER!! (Until it smokes.)
steven@pme12.sunshine.net
07/03/97
hey red. I think duct tape is the best invention ever. Infact I put duct tape on my shoes when the laces broke. It kept the water out real good. Why do you have Harold on the show , He's a major gay geek.
Goose killer@raven.boreal.org
07/03/97
Dude!!! The show is great! not!! Its the best show on tv!!!!! When are you coming to Duluth? Don't forget the duct tape! Hope you bring Harold!!!
wahoooooooooooooooooo @raven.boreal.org
07/03/97
hi red duct tape is the best thing ever. keep up the cool work
ian alvey@cpu205-197-255-35.unicomp.net
07/03/97
yo red! i've watched your show ever since it first came on in dallas. keep up the good work . ian alvey
chisholm@cancom.net@ts-creston-p7.cancom.net
07/04/97
Show is the best on the air. Harold is the coolest Nerd I have ever seen. Heres to a cold Beer and a role of Duct Tape. Keep up the good work.
LOser Friendly@206.250.44.64
07/04/97
Dear Red and Harold: Happy Fourth of July!! Sorry, I guess you guys wouldn't celeberate it, but Happy belated Canada Day! The Fourth is my favorite holiday because of all the fire, the fire, the fire, the fire, the fire... sorry almost lost it. Love the show, wish there was more like it. My mom and brother are starting to get into your it too, SICK. But can you blame them? Can't wait till you come to Sioux Falls on July 26!! PS Had to change my user name because some punks are e-mailing me pornos of themselves or their grandmas or something. So you would know me as Yea Baby. Keep your stick on the ice. ##Angela##
Bush@ramp118.on-ramp.net
07/04/97
Great show. Watching it on WOSU in Columbus, Oh. We love Adventures with Bill.
menace911@hotmail.com@51.net1.nauticom.net
07/04/97
Well here we go I have a real problem you see. The walls in my basement are leaking. and I have done all the things I can think of to fix this mess. You see the real problem starts with my neighbors garage. You see his garage leaks when it rains and then a puddle of water runs over to my yard and then into my basement. well I`ve tried duck tape on the walls. i`ve tried duck tape on the neighbors garage roof which by the way cost to dog gone much to mention. the only thing i know to do next is to DUCK TAPE MY NEIGHBOR. please advise on the proper use of simple war fare with duct tape. mean while you are right my wife does find me pretty dog gone handy but see thinks your kind of handsome. so stop it.
shawn sporleder@hayslink4-3.dailynews.net
07/04/97
The RedGreen show is awsome. I stay up every night to watch it, because there is nothing eles to watch and my parents annoy me. All of my friends watch it and enjoy it to. Thanks for being so stupid that it is funny. Make more adventures with Bill.
Becandcaul@aol.com@ww-ta48.proxy.aol.com
07/04/97
mr. red green and his fellow lodge members really are the greatest. could you guys have a possum lodge set up in my little town? there's nothing here to do, so lately kids are turning to vandalism in the park bathrooms for entertainment. please come save us, and bring some duct tape, i'm almost out of it.. becandcaul@aol.com please come we're so bored, it's the 4th of july and there are no fireworks here please come and help us find something to do...we're like ranger gord..so bored..
givensr@otn.net@ppp86.otn.net
07/05/97
Wow. I've only seen two episodes, but I am hooked! Too bad it doesn'y come on where I live, or at least not that I know of! Keep up the good work!
a fan@ww-tk28.proxy.aol.com
07/05/97
Duct Tape is like the Force- it has a light side, a darkside, and it holds the universe together. Thanks for all the laughs, Red.
littleprincess@miloffip111.pitnet.net
07/05/97
Handyman's corner rules!!!! I also liked adventures with Bill I'm bummed, channel 11 in Chicago does not play your show anymore, so I can't watch it.
TERRY@anxp45.nortexinfo.net
07/05/97
Excellent Show!!! Watch it every week on PBS Channel 13 in Texas. Wish the show was on nightly. Keep up the awesome work.
Saxxmon@ww-tk48.proxy.aol.com
07/05/97
Dear Red & Co., Love the show!! Found another use for Duct tape (otherwise known as Kentucky Chrome in the southeast). It works wonders in teaching your dog to heel, just be careful when untaping the dog from your leg! Keep up the good work!!
lrm@tecinfo.com@208.143.106.195
07/05/97
GREAT SHOW WATCH IT TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME THINK IM HOOKED ETV CH 9 MISSISSIPPI
rhouse@155.229.86.20
07/06/97
nice! thanks for the chuckles.
DEBartmess@aol.com@ww-to02.proxy.aol.com
07/06/97
Hey, Red! I just read the news blurb "Red Goes Intergalactic" and got kind of a spooky feeling. Do you think those astronauts on Mir had a premonition that things were going to go wrong? That's why they wanted tapes of your show -- for all the duct tape maintenance and repair tips. Keep up the good work: the future of man's exploration of space may depend on it!
authur johnson@250.middletown-017.va.dial-access.att.net
07/06/97
I love your show. You guys are the funniest canadains on the TV
authur johnson@250.middletown-017.va.dial-access.att.net
07/06/97
I love your show. You guys are the funniest canadains on the TV!!!!!
Spider-MAN Hugo@Bis.on.ca@wizard.wat.hookup.net
07/06/97
Dear Red, Me and my friends neer miss a show, we especially like the one where you built that catopault and killed a few things while doing so. You are some of the funniest canadiens around Harolds a geek.
pooooooooooooopy@wizard.wat.hookup.net
07/06/97
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
slewis@freeway.net@pm7-26.freeway.net
07/06/97
Red: Your show is an inspiration to my marriage! Whenever things are shaky, I remember your sage motto...and I do find my husband handy!
KRE@heimdall.sdrc.com
07/06/97
I watch your show all the time, and i love it. I had no idea mwhat you could do with Duct Tape. Keep up the good work.
Fichtel@anx1p46.lr.centuryinter.net
07/06/97
Hey, guys. I love the show. All my friends and I are hooked on it. ( Not much to say about a bunch of 16 year olds from Ohio, but...) Duct tape fixes all.
tripper@ds2-133.invsn.com
07/06/97
" QOFM "to you Red an harold too! We love ya here in Sunny California ! my son and i watch ya every sat, nite your the King of duct tape and your nephew is the king of ? (well we have'nt figured it out yet but when we do we'll let you know) We'll be watchin an could you come to Ca. an do a show? bye now John & John Jr.
eire@wpa.net@206.152.146.72
07/07/97
As a freelance obituary writer, I would deem it an honor to do a pre-obit for Harold, Red, or any of the Possum Lodge regulars. Hey ... think Jimmy Stewart ... Robert Mitchum ... Red Green :)) Seriously, all I need is some more personal info and I could do a "Grim Reaper Roll Call" for your show .
steve@198.146.32.201
07/07/97
Where can I find the show on TV?
steve@198.146.32.201
07/07/97
Where can I find the show on TV?
Norm & Pam Courage@p46.cis-as1.lon.ionline.net
07/07/97
Fantastic show guys, we live in southern Ontario and are fortunate enough to see it twice a day, once on WQLN out of Erie and then again on YTV. We have often directed international friends we have met on the Net to your Web site to give them a bit of a view of what Canadians are like (real Canadians) Keep up the fantastic work. We will be in Toronto Sept. 15 to see a live taping. We have featured Harolds homepage as our site of the week on our Web site at http://lon.ionline.net/~couragen
sussex@dial-124-tnt-btvt-01.ramp.together.net
07/07/97
Hey red! what's the best brand of duct tape? Because I gots some remoldlin' tah do an' I gonna try ta do dat air hockey table too. Well I hope ta see you come to vermont sometime eh?
dfk@slip166-72-178-213.ga.us.ibm.net
07/07/97
RED I love your show I used to live in MI. where I got to see your show for the 1st time I loved it. I just moved to GA. and it's on for a hour or so on saturday nights. I almost saw you in person but my parent's wouldn't let me go. The firs time I saw your show was on a hunting and fishing show in MI. and then a few nights later there was was a Red Green marathon on I was so happy. Well I love your show(My dad got kinda mad when I turned his car in to a place for slide shows but oh well.) Bye for now So keep you stick on the ice. P.S. come to Augusta Georga sometime
Green550@ww-ti48.proxy.aol.com
07/07/97
Dear, Redgreen I love your show thats why I named my screen name after your last name i was wanting to know if you could read this letter below on tv on mondayor tuesday july7th or 8th. below is my letter you can read on the mail bag time on your show. dear, red green I LOVE YOUR SHOW i was wandering if you were to make a movie what would it be about and would i be able to be in it. and what things can you do in a car for two days to kill time thanks keep your stick on the ice
bjlav@pm3-12.esslink.com
07/07/97
Hey, Red -- I've got certain episodes of your show from the first three seasons that I haven't got on tape -- if any Canadian fans are interested in taping them for me, please have them contact me at bjlav@esslink.com. -- John L. Lavernoich
Rob Sporcic@198.174.54.219
07/07/97
Hey Red
Rob Sporcic@198.174.54.219
07/07/97
Hey Red Your show is the greatest on public tv. We only get the third season around these wild St. Paul parts. Can't wait to see you on August 15. Keep your stick on the ice.
scooter@glinda.oz.net
07/07/97
Just like to take this opportunity to say "thanks" for making me laugh so much Sure wish you were on earlier out here in Seattleland!
MerrDog@d138.pro-ns.net
07/07/97
Harold is still gay, you are the only man on that show, Red. Hope you get a show on an American network and clean up Tim Allen's fraudulent behavior.
Steve@1cust34.max20.seattle.wa.ms.uu.net
07/08/97
Red,the show is one of the best FAMILY shows on the air and is worth letting my young kids stay up late to watch. They love Harold and all the crazy stuff on the show. We think you have the best cast of characters and are big fans of Graham Greene and hope to see him in more episodes in the future. You keep pumping out the QUALITY entertainment and we'll keep our stick on the ice.
r lewis@ww-tb48.proxy.aol.com
07/08/97
red i love your show i wish you would take it to cable that would be great give some of these shows a real run for their money again keep up the good work keep your stick on the the ice.
Patrick Cunningham@207.107.144.42
07/08/97
I watch the show all the time with my 9 year old son.We're big fans. You are so good you could be from Sudbury.Keep up the good work and your stick on the ice.
hilb_mid@j37.itis.com
07/08/97
When your in madison what are you going to do?
skylar burnside@204.99.160.73
07/08/97
red ilove your show i think bills pretty funny
HNiswonger@ww-tj30.proxy.aol.com
07/08/97
Julie@208.197.235.22
07/08/97
red and harold are cool
Jon blackledge age 10@1cust111.max2.minneapolis.mn.ms.uu.net
07/08/97

darrel@vernon-1-05.junction.net
07/08/97
the best show since wayne and shuster, REALLY FUNNY and wacky, i keep my 20 year old slippers like new with duct tape on the bottom and around the top, wife wants to know if i got the idea from your show, might have. your show is like sienfeld, no weak characters, all funny. what exactly is everybody saying at the beginning of the meeting downstairs. a red green show movie would be great!
morrik5@142.194.173.196
07/08/97
It's pretty bad when your show relates in real life to my father-in-law. The old episode of cutting the tree reminds me of him cutting a tree at the cottage and it fell onto the out- house. Too bad it wasn't occupied at the time.
2GRUMPY@wellandrc.edu.on.ca
07/08/97
RED,HAROLD,BILL AND THE REST YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON TO START FOR MY FIX, I NEED IT BAD!!! TILL WE TALK AGAIN KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ROAD(TOO WARM FOR ICE).
GRIZ@dial-009.bytethis.com
07/09/97
RED GREEN IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTIME I WATCH HIS SHOW I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH. HAROLD IS INTERESTING AND HE HAS ALL KINDS OF WAYS OF MAKING ME LAUGH TOO. YOUR SHOW ROCKS.
tim@198.146.32.145
07/09/97
I keep telling people about the show. Hopefully, they'll start watching.
Peter@public1.virginia.lib.mn.us
07/09/97
Yo Red man, your the best, I have all of your shows on tape. I saw you in Duluth last year and want to see you again. My favorite Adventure with Bill is when he and Harold do the fighting and sumo thing, I laughed so hard I thought I was going to blow a tube. You are the only reason I watch PBS. Do me a favor, beat the crap out of Harold, and tell Buzz that he rules. Keep up the good work and keep your stick on the ice.
ditchy@pm152-10.dialip.mich.net
07/09/97
Red you need red & green duck tape. Keep your stick on the ice
absmith@moose.ncia.net@ncia115n.ncia.net
07/09/97
Dear Red and Harold, I try to watch your show when ever I can. My Dad And I can't stop laughing when we watch your show. I have just one question what's up with Harolds laugh, it's kinda goofy. Well keep up the good work.
Luke@199.165.75.214
07/09/97

Luke@199.165.75.214
07/09/97
I've watched your show off and on over the last three years and I love it. I can't watch it all the time because I'm working allot. I just graduated from high school and I got ductape for fixing things and a gernade (not live) for things I couldn't fix with ductape. I would love to see you in Fairbanks Alaska but I probably won't be able to make it up. I live in Healy Alaska. Its about 110 miles south of Fairbanks. I like to play Hocky so keep your stick on the ice.
Julia@ts8-16.slip.uwo.ca
07/10/97
My favorite show of my youth was "Four on the Floor." I am so glad to have found a show with members of that cast. Red, I went to school with your kids, I wish I knew how funny your show was back then. But you probably don't... I would have hounded you at Prize Day. Thank's for the laughter.
Kevin @tor-as013.cycor.ca
07/10/97
Hey Red, Sup? I think your show is the coolest. I always watch it. Your nephew Harold is kind of a nerd but he's cool.
LDZPLN1@aol.com@ww-tj48.proxy.aol.com
07/10/97
I have to say, your show is THE best one I've seen so far, next to Home Improvement - between the two of you, I can now fix anything! I did discover something though, using duct tape in place of Band-Aids isn't a good idea. I hope that sometime soon you will be able to make it to Central Illinois - we'd love to have you. You could definitely show our shop teacher's a thing or two.
JJ10@aol.com@ww-tm01.proxy.aol.com
07/10/97
I love this show I watch every wednesday.
Sister@pm258-02.dialip.mich.net
07/10/97
Red, you and harold are way cool, so don't listen to those other people! I'm a beautiful 14 year old girl, and I say Harold is NOT gay! Omni Quando Flunkus Moritati!
Sister@pm258-02.dialip.mich.net
07/10/97
Red, you and harold are way cool, so don't listen to those other people! I'm a beautiful 14 year old girl, and I say Harold is NOT gay! Omni Quando Flunkus Moritati!
Chicago Fans@ww-td28.proxy.aol.com
07/10/97
We want you back!!!! No Red for over a year! Better Red than dead.
brucem@pm1021.westol.com
07/10/97
Love your show Red!! Just want to know what that thing is that Harold carries around his neck with an antenna. Keep up the good work and I and my family will keep watching.
Brett Kinkopf@ww-tz03.proxy.aol.com
07/10/97
Green, Harold, your show is great! everyone down here in Ohio loves the Redgreen show. drop down by here again and give us a visit. Keep up the great work
[mjbeast@hotmail.com]@81.minneapolis-003.mn.dial-access.att.net
07/11/97
dear red green, I think your show is great!!!!! I especially "I can't beleve it's not chicken chicken" That one was the BOMB!!!! [or should i say ka-bomb!!!!} I watch your show every friday it's on!!!! I was turn'in on british comedy when i got YOU. ever since i've liked it!!! mjbeast@hotmail.com
Margo@207.177.10.15
07/11/97
Red Green is the greatest. I stay up every night to watch it. All my friends think I am crazey. Not in the least. I gotta say that your outlook on life is very contageous. I'm so glad that your show comes on every night and I hope it never gets cancelled. Now I can fix anything, turn a car into most anything, and it's all thanks to your show and duck tape!
Adam DIxon@139.102.34.96
07/11/97
Hey! NEver seen the show, but rented BEST OF from the library and laughed my butt off! I was wondering if there was a way to order ALL THE EPISODES of RED GREEN on VIDEO?????? I'd seriously be interested in getting 'em. Send reply to dixona@coral.indstate.edu thanks again. I'm sure being handsome AND handy is a good thing.....
tim@ad05-016.compuserve.com
07/11/97
Keep your stick on the ice kids
ladon@mc.net@206.214.7.75
07/11/97
The show is great. I just wish my local PBS station carried it. I have to watch it from a PBS station in another state. Depending on the weather depends on how clear it comes in. Keep your stick on the ice.
Jessica@207.177.10.10
07/11/97
Never seen this damn show but it seems to be the craze for all these lunatics. I'll watch it tonight and keep you posted.
mae@207.177.10.11
07/11/97

rewind entertainment@hb-tl01.proxy.aol.com
07/11/97
Dear Red, Your show is the greatest in the U.P.! You should get together with Tim Allen, that would be wild! Keep your stick on the ice.
Fredrikj@cha-nc9-10.ix.netcom.com
07/11/97
Hey Red!! It's been a while since I caught the show, we don't get it in the States you know. I really miss it, export it buddy!! Funny (?) joke; How is the state of California similar to a box of breakfast cereal?? In both of them you'll find a lot of nuts, fruits and flakes!!! Well, I'll be bakk (as Arnold says) i Canadia again. Actually, it's Arnold, Zeb (Macahan) and I!!!! Have a good one!!
cbum@pmshel1-67.rconnect.com
07/12/97
People should make these things shorter!
07/12/97
BUZZ SHERWOOD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Marmel! It's Ranger Gorde, not Bob! And I don't EAT SPAM, bill!
07/12/97
BUZZ SHERWOOD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Marmel! It's Ranger Gorde, not Bob! And I don't EAT SPAM, bill!
DUCT TAPE GIRL@pmshel1-63.rconnect.com
07/12/97
WELL, I JUST GOT DONE READING ALMOST ALL OF THE MESSAGES AND I THINK THAT I'LL AWARD THE BEST TO SHAUN GRAMHAM, I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT HE MENT BUT IT MADE ME LAUGH. THE DUMBEST MESSAGE AWARD GOES TO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY WHAT THEY MENT I HAVE NO CLUE, NOT THAT I NORMALLY DO ANYWAY. LOVE THE SHOW KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE.
Lord Dorean Sinclair Trevelian III@ww-td48.proxy.aol.com
07/12/97
Caught a glimpse of the Red Green show on a recent trip to Alaska. Thought it was the funniest thing to come out of Canada since the last funniest thing to come out of Canada; can't remember too far back, I am only 173 years old. Any way, when are you gonna sell the show to Channel 4 in England? Would love to see Red Green on this side of the Altantic. Keeping my stick on the ice (whatever this means).
SNelson711@ww-ti08.proxy.aol.com
07/12/97
we really enjoy your show!
CraigIvey@ww-tk08.proxy.aol.com
07/12/97
We love your show. We watch it every Saturday at 9:30pm in central Mississippi. My mom loves Harold!
halwolff@htc.net@ppp02.htc.net
07/12/97
Love the show, and I wish you guys the best.
Jonathan Hopper@pc01.lpl.wincom.net
07/12/97

CYNTHIA@proxy-104.iap.bryant.webtv.net
07/12/97
I LOVE the show and everyone in it!! My favorite is Dalton Humphrey!! THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW is shown here in Denver,Colorado on KRMA 6 on Saturdays at 11:00pm, then at 11:30pm THE ROYAL CANADIAN AIRFARCE which is a fun show too!! Steve Smith(Red Green) was in a couple of episodes! Can,t wait to be up in Toronto(CBC) for THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW tapings!! I,ll be there September27th for the 9:00pm session,it,s going to be alot of fun!!!! QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORATATI!!
CYNTHIA@proxy-104.iap.bryant.webtv.net
07/12/97
I LOVE the show and everyone in it!! My favorite is Dalton Humphrey!! THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW is shown here in Denver,Colorado on KRMA 6 on Saturdays at 11:00pm, then at 11:30pm THE ROYAL CANADIAN AIRFARCE which is a fun show too!! Steve Smith(Red Green) was in a couple of episodes! Can,t wait to be up in Toronto(CBC) for THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW tapings!! I,ll be there September27th for the 9:00pm session,it,s going to be alot of fun!!!! QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI!!
Jonathan Hopper @pc01.lpl.wincom.net
07/12/97
I love you guys! You are the best television show I have ever seen or herd of! I was surf`in the web when I decided to check out you guys, I saw your "Comment Board", so I thought it woul be cool to ad one, and...well...this is it! I really like the way that Harold laughs, he is really funny! I also like the episode where that guy puts his....um...I really do forget it. uuu, got to go, my mom is calling me for dinner, BYE!! sent from Leamington Ontario Canada
DUCT TAPE'S BEST FRIEND@pmshel1-65.rconnect.com
07/12/97
I'VE GOT A REALLY GREAT IDEA FOR AN EASY, SOMEWHAT CHEAP, WAY TO MAKE A TEMPORARY SHELTER FOR ALL YOU WILD OUTDOOR'S PEOPLE. SIMPLY FIND FOUR LARGE STICKS, PLACE THEM STRAIGHT UP&DOWN; TWO IN THE FRONT AND TWO IN IN THE BACK FORMING A SQUARE. WRAP DUCT TAPE AROUND THE STICKS UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETELY COVERED ANY OPENINGS. COVER TOP WITH DUCT TAPE TO MAKE A ROOF. DIG A HOLE INTO YOUR DUCT TAPE STRUCTURE FOR AN ENTERANCE. IF YOU FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS PROPERLY YOU WILL HAVE CREATED A WATERPOOF TENT. P.S. Becareful not to touch the sides!!!!! THE WRITER WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES THAT MIGHT OCCUR TO ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO FOLLOW HER ADVICE.
alandis.wvu.net@hb-to01.proxy.aol.com
07/12/97
Red, Love the show! Just wish it lasted another half hour. Have you ever concidered taking Harold to play a game of paintball war? Be cool to see the expression on his face after getting hit! Keep up the good work, guys!
Duke Of Duct Tape@ppp24.shampoo.prcn.org
07/12/97
Love the show!! I cannot give Patrick McKenna enough praise. I noticed a lot of you guys don't know what that thing is that's hanging around his neck. It's a video affects machine. If you watched the earlier episodes, like from the first season, you'd know that because he told you on each show and gave you a cool demistration. Watched him on Pamela Wallin live. He's such a totally funny, kind and cute guy. All I can say is too bad he's married and has a son only one year younger than I am. So Patrick, is Brendan available? Love ya! Quando Ommi Flunkus Moritati!!
Duke Of Duct Tape's Brother.@ppp24.shampoo.prcn.org
07/12/97
Hey! I'm you know who's much older more sucsessful brother. I can agree with one thing she said, Pat McKenna is a genius. But I can't forget good old Steve Smith, can I? No offenceSteve but you've got kind of a weird voice in real life. Your Red Green voice sounds more realistic than you real one.Ricky boy is pretty awesome too. Wish he'd talk though. I'd love to see Old Man Sedjuik. He must be a freakshow. How old is he anyway? No one knows. Remember, if at first you don't suceed, switch to power tools. Ahhh, words to live by. See ya!! :-)
Duke Of Duct Tape@ppp24.shampoo.prcn.org
07/12/97
It's me again. I'd just like to say sorry about my brother and his poor spelling and stuff. This guy is 16 and I'm 12 and I'm better at spelling. Ricky boy is Rick Green, by the way. I forgot to to mention Ranger Gord the first time. I miss him on the new shows. Too bad he died on The Newsroom. Did you see that? Wasn't it awesome? I almost cried, though. I love Patrick McKenna, Brendan McKenna, and Peter Keleghan. Remember Brendan, I'm still available. Do you like older women? It's just a year but still.
calnder1@user-2k7i67p.dialup.mindspring.com
07/12/97
I just read that you've been filming in Florida.Where in Florida?I would love to come see the shooting.I have my fan club card ready.I tried to come see you guys(Red & Harold) when you came to Tampa but could'nt find the studios.WUSF has also quit showing The Red Green Show.Let's change that!
kev@fuse.net@mekong-73.fuse.net
07/12/97
I just watched your show on WCET Cincinnati Ohio and I think it is GREAT!!! It is like Canada's "Home Improvement". You should contact Tim Allen and have him on your show or you should get on his show! Thanks for making my Saturdays from 9-10pm fun again! The wife likes your show too! Kevin
Charmian aka Duke Of Duct Tape@ppp12.shampoo.prcn.org
07/12/97
Yes, it's me again. I love this place!! Patrick rocks!! I left here for a bit to try to find a Patrick McKenna website. It was quite unsucessful. I found a Traders website, though. He's such a stud. So is Peter Keleghan. And Peter Wildman. And Steve Smith. And Paul Gross.
michealene seavey@mgat1-asy12.microgate.net
07/13/97
Hey Guys!!! Your show is the bomb!!! Im absolutly in love with your show!!I think Harold is soooooo hot. I think he needs a pair of contacts!!! thinking yes......... im only 15,and your show is on of my fav. Well, besides ER, but i only like that because I am totally in love with Anthony Edwards HE is soooohot!!!! love teenage superfan:michealene seavey!!!
jyrki_lumme@p034.intchg2.net.ubc.ca
07/13/97
Please don't put "da bomb" and red green in the same sentance. This is not a teeny bopper homey fest.
jyrki_lumme@p034.intchg2.net.ubc.ca
07/13/97
ps: tupac is dead. live with it.
kawillis@ts1-07.mga.cyberhighway.net
07/13/97
Your show is really refreshing and well written. I rarely watch American productions, especially sitcoms, since the lines are predicatable. The Northern Exposure series was the last series I thought was worth while watching. Then your show happened to bless this Middle Georgia station, and after three episodes I have to say that I will take the time to tune in. It is also refreshing that you have not become politically correct for the lower 48 audiences. Good form! Keep up the good writing and dry wit. The adventures of Bill remind too many family members about a small water I constructed out of a Shilts coolers and two #6 wash tubs to cross the Vermillion Bayou in Abbeyville Louisiana. Nothing ventured ...............
Scott/Mark@ip226-171.cc.interlog.com
07/13/97
Dear Red, I think your show is really cool. We have a box car and it fell apart. How do we fix it NO DUCK TAPE!!!!!!!! P.S. Keep your stick on the ice, good luck on your next show.
spoink@ww-to01.proxy.aol.com
07/13/97
YOUR SHOW KICKS ASS. THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT!! WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU COME ON DOWN TO GOOD OLD BOSTON FOR A VISIT. KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE!
geefam@srv.net@ras15.rex.srv.net
07/13/97

07/13/97
Hey Red, We want to see you and Tim the Toolman go at it on the show!!!
07/13/97
Hey Red, We want to see you and Tim the Toolman go at it on the show!!!
Remember: I'm pullin' for ya@gatekeeper.ddp.state.me.us
07/14/97
"Red Green" the "Canadian Home Improvement"?? Puhleeze, don't insult Red & Co. with such a comparison! Home Improvement is so derivative and predictable, with one-dimensional character developments. The Red Green Show outshines them all - far and away better than Home Improvement will ever dream of being. Remember: Commercial success on American network television (*gag*) does NOT equal artistic excellence! Red vs. Tim? No contest!! No one could be as creative as the Handyman in Handyman's Corner! Red is handsome AND handy!
tts2@planet.eon.net@198.80.52.78
07/14/97
I think it would be great if you and Tim the Tool Man Taylor got together for an episode....the Canadian tool master and the American tool master....man that would be an episode to remember.
glenda@firewall.gwtc.net
07/14/97
hey red I used to think your show was very MEADE COUNTY,SD,but now i realize that many people have good sense of humors
Jack Schit@192.204.58.167
07/14/97
I think the redgreen show is the best ever. But they've taken it off the air at WQEX 16 here in Pittsburgh. TO me and my friends that is an outrage! The redgreen show is such a big hit that I've started recording it. But I can't anymore. Please make new episodes and put them back on the air at WQEX channel 16 Pittsburgh, PA from 11:00 to 11:45 p.m. Thank you
Kevin@206.52.67.17
07/14/97
I found your show late one Saturday night and I thought it was the best show I have ever seen in my life. I told my friends about it and now they too are avid watchers. Your site is COOL. Handy-man corner rules but Bill is the best!!!!!!
dwx@Butch.com@as-dwx-0-8.dwx.net
07/14/97
Dear Red, You don't know me so don't think I'm stalking you. I have an idea for your next show: 1,make a tank with a potato launcher as the gun. 2,Have Harold get his home-made guitar get shot by it.3,Have Bill dress up as Marry Tyler Moore and nurse a poor dying dolphin back to health. Keep your fish in the pail! P.S. My sister thinks the show is really cool. P.S.S She wants Harold.
Rodger & Jeremy@slip166-72-154-241.pa.us.ibm.net
07/15/97
Dear Red, Harold, and everyone else at Possum Lodge. My cousin and I love your show! We were wondering if you could start having the show on 5 times a day? He has most of your shows on tape. Me, I think Bill and you are great as a team. Your witts make up for his stupidity. "I like the frizbie epsode the most." My cousin was wondering if he could have a keyboard like Harold's. Jeremy's favorite part of the show is "Handy mans corner." Mine is "Adventures with Bill." Harold's laugh is the best we've ever heard!!! "HA,HA!!" We love the Possum van. In fact, we love it so much, we painted Jeremy's tracter just like it!!! Teeth and all! We are your bigest fans! We hope your show stayes on forever. If you can, please respond to us in some way! If not, it's fine. have a great summer, and we'll be watching ya!!! P.S. I was wondering if you could have Bill do something with gun powder?
Soon to be Mrs. Ranger!@129.71.68.50
07/15/97
Dear Red: How's things dear ole cybernetwork DAD??????????? I need to advertise the RED GREEN CYBERDRAMA on this board please forgive me Cousin Harold!!!! Here is a bit of a teaser!!! Linsey:(Blue's friend an maid of honor) The Stick of my EPT is Blue! Blue: Your Pregnant!!!!! Is it Winston's or Harold's??????? Bernice: Girl's shame on you for having premaritial relations!!! you have to tell them both, Linsey!!!!!! Will Linsey lie and let Harold not know she fooled around in Winston's 65 'stang????? Will she choose Winston??????? Will both men dump her, the trollup???? tune in same duct tape time same duct tape channel!!!! Don't forget Papa Red and cousin Harold to tune in the week of July 28th for the WEDDING OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! See Red welcome Ranger Gord as Son-in-law?!?!?!?! See Harold pick on Blue?!?!?!? Tune in to Paul Hiscock'S fan page; virtual lodge meeting; Red Green Cyberdrama!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya, Blue Green soon to be Mrs. Ranger Gord!!!!
Nancy Mihalek@207.63.81.34
07/15/97
Hello, from down south, Central Illinois..Love the show. we get it (the show) Sunday nights at 9pm..Hubby and I watch it in bed? (the show) Love all of you.keep up the good work and never, never let your duct tape get wet!!!
BuskBoy@ppp78.on.sympatico.ca
07/16/97
Hey Red, how about an episode dedicated to collecting spare change to fix up the van. In "Handyman's Corner you could weld pennies together, glue-stick quarters or of course duct -tape all of them together. Just a thought... P.S. Love the show. It's become the one thing on TV I look forward to more than anything else!
sgraddy@faxjetnet.faxjet.com
07/16/97
Keep up the good work "Red", I guess? My kids (Amanda-8 and Jessica-5) and I love your show so much that we stay up to watch the 11:30 pm show, "almost every night". Our cable company here in St. Augustine Fl. had back to back shows at 11 pm and 11:30 pm for a while during reruns and now only at 11:30. Needless to say we are hooked. I was at the hardware store the other day and while I was in the check-out line, I remembered that I needed duct tape, I told Amanda to run and get a roll of the secret weapon and she giggled. Off she ran to retreive a roll. It was so funny and the people around us had such a laugh when she returned. I endorsed your show and I'm sure there are many more followers now. Amanda, Jessica and my nephew P.J. want to say hello to Bill! And tell him that they stay up just to see those funny skits that you and Bill do. I love him too! Hello Harold from all of us.
Jay Rongstad@207.250.70.4
07/16/97
My teacher got me interested in you, Red(can you beleive it!)
Jay Rongstad@207.250.70.4
07/16/97
My teacher got me interested in you, Red(can you beleive it!)
LOser Friendly@206.250.44.64
07/16/97
Dear Red and Harold: No offence, but, the 6th season don't have the same flare as the 4th, and 5th season had. All of my friends have noticed that too. Well, if you would ever like to e-mail me for suggestions... right, like you would ask a 16 y/o girl in SD for ideas on a show that is more popular than ER(here anyway), but loserfriendly@hotmail.com. ##Angela##
a fan@ts55.erie.net
07/16/97
do you ever go to any backwoods cities? why not try Erie, Pa for starters?
DUCT TAPE MANIA@xyp181p20.navix.net
07/16/97
Hey Big Red Man, My sis says she'll cure Harold's desperation. She'll do kinky things with duct tape for him. Keep your stick on the ice.
popye jones@pm245-10.dialip.mich.net
07/16/97
Your show is pretty good already,but "Adventures With Bill" NEED'S to be longer than 5 minutes. Thanks for listenig. A fan, popeye jones P.S. Can you read this on the show to see what the other fans think? Oh, keep you stick out on the ice.
07/16/97
DUCT TAPE, IT'S NOT FOR DUCTS ANYMORE!
07/16/97
DUCT TAPE, IT'S NOT FOR DUCTS ANYMORE!
gracho7757@aol.com@204.212.149.21
07/16/97
Howdy fokes! Down here in Alabamie we's in love wit yo sho'. I jus cain git nuff o' it! My CLOSE relatives live out in San Diego. Them cityfolk wit there shoos an' all. They's even gots Ivry soap! He needs yo sho' out in Kaliforny. Well, REd I gots to go nows. Catch ya later.
True Cannuck @ts48ip220.cadvision.com
07/16/97
My god Red. Have ya sold out to the allmighty Buck or what??. I couldn't believe how many of them there Americans are sendin ya mail and postin messages here on yer board. What did ya ever do with yer better half form the Smith and Smith days??? Do ya NO where is a good place for a person on a limited budget to buy bulk duck tape. Ever since that Ralph Klien Caracter cut back on the Senior's pensions and services I have been using it to replace depends ....works great just tape the bottom of yer pant legs to prevent leaks . Well enough for now ...keep yer stick in yer pants and off of the ice ..Have a fair day ..
Jeremy Groghan@ppp123.labyrinth.net
07/17/97
Cool Show, I checked out the irc server, nobody was in it. You might want to have some live chat's some time.
Sheeba911@aol.com@22.chicago-033.il.dial-access.att.net
07/17/97
This show brought me and my boyfriend together, when we talk about it we always know what each other is talking about before we finish saying it. We love youe show!!!!
dave@wrempel@direct.ca@van-as-02a13.direct.ca
07/17/97
Red, the show rocks! Adventures with Bill remind us that sanity is something to be treasured, although I am curious how Bill can get all that stuff in his overalls. How many more phobias can you give to Ranger Gord? Keep your stick on the ice.
lvb5854@hd33-061.hil.compuserve.com
07/17/97
To: Winston Rothchild III, please dial your 800 number. Our 13 year old did and connected with a young lady of questionable morals. Ever tried the number? Love the show regardless and we'd like to see Edgar Montrose more often. Kaboom and keep your stick on the ice. (to Trevian of England, if you ever figure it out, drop me a line!!!
dannellmas@ww-tl01.proxy.aol.com
07/17/97
I just recarpeted our house with duct tape, and man it looks good. I'm thinking of some duct tape siding for my house next, but the damn neighbors will probably complain. (AGAIN!) Keep your stick on the ice too, Red!
gracho7757@aol.com@proxye4-atm.san.rr.com
07/18/97
Yee haw! I love you show red! It bringed my sister and i a lot closer togethr, and i meen A LOT CLOSER TOGETHR! (if ya know what i mean, an i think ya do!) By th end of tha show, woooo-weeeee! I can't dacide wether i should wach you or Hee Haw eech day. am i spelling right? sorry. in Arkinsaw we don't learn much spellin cuz we dont need it, we jus need to stik to our instinks. i mean, when a grizzly gots ya cornered, ya cant rilly use your spellins then, no what i mean! right now im in Sand Deago, and i cant git your show out here! anyways, i want youre show out here, so i can dedycate my life to looking and acting exactly like you! i alreddy duct taped my cat to th wall to show my dedycation! Well, till then, keep your stik on the ice (i dont git it!?!) and i'll continue waching your show for at leest 12 hours a day. i love you red! Cletus McClintock
gracho7757 (Cletus)@proxye4-atm.san.rr.com
07/18/97
sorry, fokes, i put my cuzzin's address on my message. my email adress is cletus@aol.com sorry!
gracho7757@aol.com@proxye4-atm.san.rr.com
07/18/97
Yee haw! I love you show red! It bringed my sister and i a lot closer togethr, and i meen A LOT CLOSER TOGETHR! (if ya know what i mean, an i think ya do!) By th end of tha show, woooo-weeeee! I can't dacide wether i should wach you or Hee Haw eech day. am i spelling right? sorry. in Arkinsaw we don't learn much spellin cuz we dont need it, we jus need to stik to our instinks. i mean, when a grizzly gots ya cornered, ya cant rilly use your spellins then, no what i mean! right now im in Sand Deago, and i cant git your show out here! anyways, i want youre show out here, so i can dedycate my life to looking and acting exactly like you! i alreddy duct taped my cat to th wall to show my dedycation! Well, till then, keep your stik on the ice (i dont git it!?!) and i'll continue waching your show for at leest 12 hours a day. i love you red! Cletus McClintock
SBall16470@aol.com@ww-tc28.proxy.aol.com
07/18/97
My dad adores your show-and so do I. But everytime it is about to come on.....he yells; "Sit down!" and "shut up!"and we all have to sit there and pay close attention...but none of us seem to mind. My father has convinced well over 50 people to watch your show. I think his favorite part on each one is the song that you and Harold sing together around the campfire and he gets a real good laugh during the parts with you and Bill. I believe that is the only time he snorts and coughs as a result of laughing too hard....I think we even smell Hershey squirts coming from from his chair...and once he ate his dinner really fast just so that he could sit down and watch a show, as it turned out, he ended up bowing to the Porcelain God soon after....If you know what I mean. I thank you very much and if my father ever dies soon, I'm sure it would be from watching your show. (I mean that in a good way!) Keep up the good work!!
mr poo@dial-208-tnt-btvt-01.ramp.together.net
07/18/97
I practiced open heart surgery on my pet iguana harold Then I had no stitching so i closed that sucker up wit a good amount of duct tape. Keep your stick on the Ice!

Your message