Alaska Cooperative Extension is an educational delivery system supported through a partnership between USDA and the State of Alaska through the University of Alaska Fairbanks, with local ACE offices located throughout the state.
- Extension Offices
- We maintain offices in 13 Alaskan communities. Visit your local office.
- We deliver university research benefits to all Alaskans through four primary program areas. Within each program area you will find topics ranging from food and nutrition to Alaska gardening; water quality to arctic construction.
- We have over 300 publications written by university specialists which contain information of interest to Alaskan residents.
- Check here for newsletters on everything from Home Economics to 4-H.
- Directory Information
- Looking for an ACE staff member or program specialist? Look here.
- Send Us Your Comments
- Your comments help us shape this site into a valued information resource. If you don't find something, or if you see needed corrections, please let us know.
ACE WWW pages maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise specified.
Last partial update: 11/05/96