MindSpring Core Values and Beliefs
What's important at MindSpring? Somewhere along the line, we've become
convinced that the key to creating a truly great organization is an intense
focus on the values that guide its people's actions. These are MindSpring's
"Core Values and Beliefs". If we don't seem to be living up to them, call us
Want to know more about MindSpring's Services? Check out our Products and Services Page.
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with
respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we
do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good
business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's resources with at least
the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake.
Furthermore, we see a huge difference between "good mistakes" (best effort, bad
result) and "bad mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from
each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to
be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own
problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
Back to the MindSpring HomePage [Text Version]
For information and support, contact MindSpring