Ms. Brooks will be writing a series a letters to the students here at MS 88 describing her experiences in Slovakia. She is anxious to answer questions. On our end, we will provide information about Slovakia, and point to other sources as we discover them, and will provide information about life in the US for Ms. Brooks's Slovakian students.
- Letter #1
- An introduction to Ms. Brooks and Peace Corps.
- Letter #2
- Some questions answered.
1996 - 1997
- Essays from Slovakia
- These essays were written by Ms. Brooks's students as part of their English language studies.
- Slovak Schools By Lucia S., Veronika, Jozef and Ivana.
- Nice Places of Slovakia By Kristin, Zuzana and Palo.
- Gardens in Slovakia By Silvia, Diliana, Gabriela and Alexandra
- Slovak Grape Harvest By Lenka, Sona, Lucia M. and Dusan.
- From #1
- Some getting acquainted questions.
- To #1
- Class 7a
- From #2
- Class 7b
- From #3
- From 7
- Easter Traditions and Springtime in Slovakia
- Student essays from Slovakia.
- A Postcard from Slovakia
- Spisske Podhradie
- Set #1
- Received January 1997.
- Time Zones
- What time is it in Slovakia?
February 15, 1998