The Five Apostles
- 1. Hung Mung
- 2. Dr. Van Van Mojo
- 3. Sri Syadasti
- 3. The Blessed St. Gulik the Stoned
- 4. Zarathud the Incorrigible
- 5. Malaclypse the Elder
Saints First Class: Lance, Lieutenant and Brigadier Saints
being fictional personages whose conduct is inspiringly Eristic.
- Malaclypse the Younger
- (Author of the Principia Discordia)
- St. Quixote
- (From Don Quixote, Cervantes)
- St. Yossarian
- (from Catch 22, Heller)
- St. Bokonon
- (from Cat's Cradle, Vonnegut)
- St. Zippy the Microcephalic
- (From Bill Griffith's Zippy the Pinhead comics)
- St. Cosimo
- (from Baron in the Trees, by Italo Calvino)
- St. Caulfield
- (from Catcher in the Rye, Salinger)
- St. Bob the Silent
- From Clerks
Saints Second Class
being Saints who, by their existence, are ineligible for higher levels of
Sainthood, which are reserved for nonexistent saints.
- Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico:
- The first and only Emperor of the United States, Norton made
insanity work for him, and proved that reality is what you can get
Other Nortonian links:
(See also the _Sandman_ comic issue 31: "Three Septembers and a January", which
covers the story of Norton; annotations for this issue are here.
- St. Edward the Spectacularly Bad (Ed Wood):
- Unwittingly became the creator of a new, completely unintentional,
paradigm in cutting-edge cinematic surrealism.
For more information, see The Ed Wood homepage.
- St. Francis the Incoherent (Francis E. Dec, Esq.):
- See the Kooks Museum.
- St. Archimedes the Screwy (Archimedes Plutonium):
- Advocate of the theory of Plutonium Atom Totality, Archimedes spectacularly
unified ancient Greek religion and modern-day particle physics.
For more information, see the
- St. Jarvis Cocker
- Honoured for his timely turkey-cursing of the puppets of Grayface.
being entities who, in their vehement advocacy of Order, Absolute Truth and
other such things, have done a great service to the Escalation of Wholly
Have any suggestions as to who should be on this Page? Please mail them to me.
This space for rent.