HTMLjive was a JSI Link of the Moment (Jan.24.96)
intermediate Internet user to create a HTML document by simply loading a Web
page. No other programs are needed.
- Demo of HTMLjive
- Uses of HTMLjive
- Describes how HTMLjive simplifies creating HTML documents. Also
discusses use with CGI scripts or as a stand alone application. "...when
an application, not just text."
- HTMLjive MailCall
- There is an Internet mailing list (MailCall) for announcements and
discussions about HTMLjive. Subscribe by send email to
email@example.com with a one
line message of: subscribe htmljive.
- Using HTMLjive on other sites.
- Personal use
- Anyone may save HTMLjive onto their personal computer for their
- Individual Web sites
- Individual users are required to registration
their Web site with us if they want to incorporate HTMLjive into their site.
There is no cost involved, simple email your Web address. Unless you request
otherwise, I mayadd your site to the list of sites using HTMLjive.
- Corporations, organizations and publishers
- The shareware fee for HTMLjive is now $30. Please mail check to OnSports,
P.O. Box 324, Dunn Lorring, VA 22027-0324
- Please contact us about custom
- News Release
about HTMLjive (96-01-23)
- Our January 23, 1996 news release announcing HTMLjive.
HTMLjive is written by Ray Daly of OnServices. All right retained.
Copyright 1996 Ray Daly
This site designed by Ray Daly of
Copyrighted 1996 by OnSports OnLine, Inc.
HTMLjive Demo |
| HTMLjive Uses |