|On May 11, 1999 - Launchpad
Technologies, Inc., developer of the eWallet consumer shopping utility and an
idealab! company, acquired PointCast, the leading Internet news and information service. The name of these two California based Internet companies is now
|EntryPoint has combined the power of PointCast's technology, news and information resources with the convenience of eWallet's e-commerce applications that make shopping online easier. Taking up less than an inch of desktop real estate, EntryPoint™ is a simple, intuitive personalized bar that provides instant access to the most commonly used Internet categories: news and information, e-commerce, resources and search.
|Benefits of the new product:
- Quick, easy download! Less than a minute at 56K!
- Easy access to personalized headline news, stock quotes, sports, weather and information one-click away from your desktop.
- EntryPoint provides one-click access to frequently used resources such as search, maps/directions, yellow pages directory, people search, job search, and mail and package tracking services.
- Customized ticker that delivers headline news and stock data passively to your desktop so you can stay on top of the news that is important to you.
- The eWallet feature is integrated with the bar that allows users to shop smarter, faster, online and provides access to hundreds of merchants.
- The service is absolutely FREE!
Download EntryPoint Today!
If you wish to read more about EntryPoint, please see our company Press
Also, we continue to support our current award winning PointCast Network service. If you wish to download that product, you may do so at:
If you have questions, please go to our Customer
Service WebMail page.
Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. EntryPoint, eWallet, PointCast,
Network, Launchpad Technologies, and other marks and the EntryPoint,
and other logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Launchpad