The New Party of Illinois Candidate Contract
The following summarizes the terms of endorsement offered by the Illinois New Party to candidates for office. No candidate may be endorsed without first signing this contract.
Candidates who are endorsed by the New Party of Illinois can expect the following support:
- Individual contributions from New Party members and supporters.
- Assistance in obtaining official endorsements and support from like-minded organizations
- Supporting organizations will contact their members and encourage political support, financial support, and volunteer involvement in the campaign.
- At least one New Party member on the candidate's campaign committee.
- Campaign technical assistance, such as fundraising, petition drives, media management, etc., and support on an ongoing basis.
Candidates supported by the New Party of Illinois agree to do the following:
- Be publicly identified with the New Party.
- Join the New Party as a dues-paying member.
- Use the New Party name in their list of endorsers and campaign literature.
- Work with other elected officials supported by the New Party on a common agenda.
- Actively work on New Party events, including fundraisers, after their election.
- Communicate and meet regularly with the New Party and its member organizations after the election.
We ask that candidates indicate their interest in our endorsement by signing this contract, so that our membership may then vote on endorsement decisions.
A Real Democracy - A Fair Economy - A New Party ... The New Party of Illinois