nice thoughts ...
Greetz go out to my Crew (hey homies!), Bobbi (my fav NE grammy!), Fravia+ (Thank You for all you've done!), Leonardo (LeoWorld forever rules!), Jason, JAR (eh, Midi! ;)), Jennifer & the other "Fountain Frogs", DaVinci, the alt.2600.warez Irregulars & Critics, netking, phroGg, Evil_Odie, FOSI,
STaRDoGG, OBLIVIAXE, Racer-X, AngryAngel (hey Cubby!), DeadBoy, Critter (oi!), DASavant, ShannoW (adidas boy!), KiRCH0FF, Splatter, ASTRO, Zor, Eg0iste, and my lovelies in Efnet's #phrozencrew,
#zor, #cdx, #immortaldescendants, and #cracks. (my apologies if I've forgotten anyone, you know how my memory is! =p)
Group Greetz: PC, UCF, COTSE, iCE, SII, CDX, TSI, WKT, Serials'99 Crew, & so many others I *KNOW* I'm forgetting! =)
My heartfelt thanks goes out to everyone for their help and support! Special thanks should also go
out to my contributors (past and present) for hosting my mirrors ... I couldn't have done this without you!
not-so-nice thoughts ...
I'd just like to take this time to extend a hearty FUCK YOU to the following people:
- Alpha-1 (formerly of XCrew Team, now ex-TNT member) for ripping off the Serials' 99/2000 Crew and for ripping off my website repeatedly, then denying the whole thing.
- Kesro alias MI of the Hungarian Pirates Alliance for also copying my site.
- Various assholes who rip off my pages: Minh Phuong N. Dang,
Roman G. Crafty,
- The assholes of Nemesis Force for ripping off my artwork, then having the gall to ask me to support their group!
- Luc Mook and his lame assed site for ripping off Leonardo and LeoWorld.
- "Phrozen" JOEL and the "Phrozen Clan" for being a lamers in general
- Prohosting.com for being tight-assed whiny pricks
- PCM Computer Systems for selling out the forces that drive their sales
- New Era for being complete assholes and dicking over my boyz
- SJE & JM for being the back-stabbing manipulative bitches that they are
- the BSA, the SPA/SIIA, the RIAA, the CCS, the IFPI, FRANTIC (FBI), the IDSA (grow up, fellas!)
- also, all the "victims" of SPAMINATOR's LIST (I'm glad you're on OUR side, mate!)
- last (and least IMO), 'Anti-Zor' (you're a sad little man, give it up!)