|LinkExchange Member||Free Home Pages at GeoCities|
2. Dogs don't steal your favorite lures (though an especially cute pupper might steal your heart).
3. Once back at the dock, a dogs won't tell tales about what a bad day on the water you had.
4. Dogs will listen to endless repetitions of your "big one" story without complaint.
5. A dog will never arrive at your boat attired in perfectly color-coordinated pastel fishing clothes that just scream out...geek.
6. A dog will never drink the last beer. (The same, however, cannot be said of the last turkey sandwich in the cooler.)
7. A dog will never try to guess how much you paid for your boat and then snidely tell you that you should have gone to his Uncle Bubba for a better deal.
8. Dogs rarely call at the last minute to say they're sick (especially if there's going to be the above-mentioned cooler packed with sandwiches on board).
9. Dogs don't demand a turn driving your brand new, ostentatiously-overpowered fishing machine.
10. A dog will never tell that you were napping when "the big one that" you'd waited for your entire life arrived, nibbled at your bait, and, with a goodbye splash, left for better waters (because he will have been napping right along side you).
c 1996 Sandy Lindsey
Return to The Sandy Lindsey Humor Homepage
Since 3/3/97, this site has been visited by people in search of a laugh