Re: [updates] 35 more for 2.8alpha

At 09:58 26.04.00 -0700, you wrote:
>How are you doing?  I have noticed that when resizing
>the window still requires one to 'restore display' in
>Morphic.  Is someone working to fix this for both MVC
>and Morphic?

That's right.  The VM doesn't notice when somebody resizes its window (it
even doesn't know that it has a window that could be resized) so you need
to manually informa squeak - but wait

At least the current sq 2.8a eventually detects
resizes.  DisplayScreen>>checkForNewScreenSize is periodically called in
Controller>>interActivityPause and PasteUpMorph>>interCyclePause: which
automatically restores the display (with an ugly flicker) after a view seconds.

Still, I think the VM should signal a RESIZE event. Polling is annoying.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf