RE: Face down, nine-edge first (wherein all is revealed)

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Peter Crowther wrote:

[snip]

> of a NAND gate!
>
> Alan?  Dan?  Fancy building Squeak on a machine that only has one
> instruction? :-)
>
>         - Peter

The only thing more bizzare than that I can imagine would be watching
an implementation of Squeak run on a physical realization of a true
Turing Machine, complete with ruled squares bearing 1 or 0, and a
tape running back and forth.....   (;-)}

  --jtg

  Jan Theodore Galkowski          algebraist.com/
  www.whysmalltalk.com/        www.smalltalk.org/
  demiourgos@smalltalk.org       marssociety.org/
  PGP Key Fingerprint: 2757 F86D AA51 677D 38D7
                       964B 9A8D 7852 A494 3790
  Get my Public Key from my home page at:
      http://algebraist.com/

Get free e-mail at http://www.britannica.com