SVG in Squeak?

Hi,

Is anyone working on SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) support in Squeak
and/or Morphic?

I was thinking of a few applications, like visualisation, navigating
(perhaps remote) object repositories (eg for a web server's contents),
visual simulation, model building/viewing. Besides, I'm sure the Disney
folk could put it to some good use.

I don't know how best to integrate it with Squeak, but an SVG-capable
morph might be a nice idea. Of course, we'd also need form & canvas
drawing ability.

If you want more info on SVG, look at:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/compute/graphicssoft/msubformatssvg.htm
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/
http://www.adobe.com/svg/

Cheers,
Pete
begin:vcard
n:Munro;Peter
tel;cell:+44 7976 36 0006
tel;work:+44 118 979 1900
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.cognality.com/
org:Cognality Limited
adr:;;9 Easthampstead Road;Wokingham;Berkshire;RG40 2EH;England
version:2.1
email;internet:munro@cognality.com
title:Director
fn:Peter Munro