Re: Web Development with Squeak/Comanche

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that not all lists are this busy. In fact I subscribe to
several that are busier. However, the fact that I didn't recieve my own
message back left me wondering. I sent a help message to majordomo to
see if I would get back my replies. The setup doesn't provide any of
that information. :(  Since then I've received back every post I've
sent. It must have gotten lost somewhere. :(

I can't believe that not everyone checks their mail multiple times a
day. That's incredible. Is there something wrong with those people. :)

For those here who aren't on that list. Mark picked up my message from
this list and brought a reply on that list.

Thanks again.

Jimmie Houchin