Another Celeste problem

I've tried to use Celeste, but so far I've not suceeded. It activates the
debugger every time while downloading the first message. The problem seems
to be in MailMessage>>from:aString, at the line:

fields at: fName put: (MIMEHeaderValue fromString: fValue)].

- where MIMEHeaderValue turns out to be an UndefinedObject.

Comments? Solutions? I've looked for globals and classes called
MIMEHeaderValue and couldn't find anything. Oh, and I'm using the standard
download of Squeak 2.7 for Windows 98 and the recent version of Celeste with
bubble help.

Is there a way of rapidly searching the source of a Squeak program across
several files when looking for a key piece of text? I'm going to create a
.cs of Celeste and search for MIMEHeaderValue with a Emacs, but that seems
so primitive...

Jonathan Coupe