Re: Ship it with Squeak

In message <4.3.2.7.2.20000629200019.00b83280@post.strato.de> you wrote:

> So please let me repeat my question: Can you show one word written in font
> Comic12 and another word in font NewYork12 in the same workspace in the
> same size?  Looking at the "Welcome to..." window, there should be a way,
> but AFAIK, you can't.
Oh really, of course you can. Add some more fonts to the textstyle.
There's nothing there that makes it impossible or even hard to mix
fonts. Included is a tiny gif to illustrate.

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Strange OpCodes: XA: Execute Address field

multifont.gif